PDA

View Full Version : Sunnee go-go bars...

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 06:01
I've been told I talk too much, so will try to dumb it down a bit...

So... what go-go bars in Sunnee are still open? I like cute, non-fem gay boys. What bar should I go to? If I only have them for a drink, but not bring them home, how much should I tip them? If I bring them home, how much should I pay? What about if I don't like their "services"? Do I get to pay half?

These are really important, life changing questions, so please answer with respect... thank you!

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 06:13
You do make it hard for people to ever take you seriously, but you probably already knew that.

Tis the life darling. :-)

haha...

soi_toi
June 22nd, 2010, 09:30
So... what go-go bars in Sunnee are still open? I like cute, non-fem gay boys. What bar should I go to? If I only have them for a drink, but not bring them home, how much should I tip them? If I bring them home, how much should I pay? What about if I don't like their "services"? Do I get to pay half?

These are really important, life changing questions, so please answer with respect... thank you!

Try Nice boys but watch out for jail bait.

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 12:28
will try to dumb it down a bit...

To what degree?... are we talking LMTU dumb here?... Because for that special brand of 'dumb' you would actually need to make an effort.

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 13:19
Not identifying this thread as the TROLL thread that it is doesn't do your own credibility any good.

Troll thread? What are you talking about?

There's this really cute go-go boy I want, but I'm just shy, and don't know what to do. Please help!

Will he already have condoms, or should I buy some beforehand? How much should I give him? What happens if I don't like him? Can I tell him to go away, or do I have to keep him all night?

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 13:39
will try to dumb it down a bit...

To what degree?... are we talking LMTU dumb here?... Because for that special brand of 'dumb' you would actually need to make an effort.

Beachlover: Is that all you have to say about this post?

Not identifying this thread as the TROLL thread that it is doesn't do your own credibility any good.

lol... it's obvious he's taking the piss in return for all the abuse he's gotten being one of the few posters who posts anything with actual substance. I think it's funny.

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 14:08
You have a more important question to ask: How can I move around sunnee without getting extorted?

Oh darling, you just simply don't know Thailand then. At this point in life, I could even have someone killed if I wanted. Me, of all people, and I'm probably the last person who would ever do something like that. Yet, this is Thailand, so now I know how & who.

Tis the life in Thailand.

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 14:12
lol... it's obvious he's taking the piss in return for all the abuse he's gotten being one of the few posters who posts anything with actual substance. I think it's funny.

Want to know the funny thing? If I post somewhat auto-biographical posts (sorry, but I like to write), people bitch that I talk to much. Alot of these are the same people who bitch that this forum has degenerated over the months & years, and is now just filled with idiots. Try to make some quality posts, and they bitch at you though.

Old people are kinda like Thai people... can never please them. :P

cdnmatt
June 22nd, 2010, 14:17

You can't please Kim?

I can please him just fine, thanks.

He's busy working for 100 baht/day right now though, so I'll please him when he gets home in about 6 hours.

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 16:22

Want to know the funny thing? If I post somewhat auto-biographical posts (sorry, but I like to write), people bitch that I talk to much. Alot of these are the same people who bitch that this forum has degenerated over the months & years, and is now just filled with idiots. Try to make some quality posts, and they bitch at you though.

Reminds me of the moaning wombat...

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 16:23

You can't please Kim?

I can please him just fine, thanks.

He's busy working for 100 baht/day right now though, so I'll please him when he gets home in about 6 hours.

Has he started going to school yet?