PDA

View Full Version : The latest Gay Inovation Scoop..................

puckered_penguin
April 22nd, 2006, 21:48
"The latest Gay Inovation Scoop.................."

Edited out my orignal post as LMTU has edited his post and made it a tad more accurate though still garbage.

wowpow
April 22nd, 2006, 21:54
"Girly Bars coming to Pattaya for Boys."

"an old Boy Bar of yester year is going to be dusted down and refurbished to make a boy bar"

"2 girly type bars called DRAGON HUT they are going to be cleaned up and made good."

I am confused. I may be dim but what exactly is the "latest Gay Innovation Scoop?" A Lesbian bar? yet another boy bar? A girly bar? Are these bars to be host bars or go-go bars? or maybe something innovative?

I am glad to hear that the Police have imposed an effective curfew on under 18 year olds on the streets.

April 23rd, 2006, 05:40
Sorry, LTMU - but your last several postings have been pre-intelligent. As you advise others - do not become angry with others. It's your deficiency in written communication that brings some of the reactions you receive.

Just live happy and keep trying!

catawampuscat
April 23rd, 2006, 09:32
Pattaya is like a village or perhaps a group of villages and every village has a village idiot..Most have a slut or two and of course this village is loaded with sluts
and many of them are well past their prime.. After a while, most people in the village learn not to listen to the idiot as he/she just repeats every rumour and makes a
big deal out of everylittle thing, so he/she looks important.. One learns to ignore the idiots and try to treat them kindly as they never had the advantages of
a proper education and just crave attention and free handouts.. The village idiot loves to stir up trouble and aggravate people and couldn't care less who gets sued or closed down as long as they can crow loudly.. We have a town crier/village idiot in Sunee and that is just the way it is.. Also have a catty queen or two as we all have
roles to play in this playland...meow

April 23rd, 2006, 14:46
Roofs on stilts; a few rickety-rocky bar-stools: plus a couple rough-hewn (Read: splintery) tables--Rather like quaint beach-bars...without the beach. What's to "refurbish"?...just hose `em down, buy a few six-packs....
Some very nice Thai people operated them in the past. Friends--and friend's falangs--were best (Paying)customers, nevertheless; even on a very small profit margin, couldn't make a go (Last one told me he was renting by the day, finally; packed it in.).
One problem, for falang anyway; was 'music-fighting:' trying to drown each other out. (Under the assumption: falang love--Are pulled in by (Siren Song--NOT!)--ear-bleeding-loud music?); another: (Let the 'refurbishing': cover them with monkey fur, begin here.) the motliest crew of bored-out-of-their-gourds lady-boys ever assembled on one spot. Too bad they didn't get together; build a run-way, coordinate the music, a nightly Miss Attitude Contest and...Voil├а!... Pattayas' first Vogueing bar!...Hit that pivot, girl! Name Suggestion: Les Bagages.
Better idea! A 'cottage out back with a ten-baht-a-minute-glory-ho'--But how to install the--Falang-side--meter?

Well, as another old broken-down comedienne used to say, "Rots of ruck!)
I mean that most sincerely.
After all, what Pattaya really, really needs is another bar.

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2006, 11:24
I have never been called a bully before and have an intense dislike of bullies.. I can see how this spinning of the facts could
appear to some readers out there in cyberland and some clarification may be helpful...
lmbu is a bull (I didn't write bully) and when he is in the same bar as you , you will hear him bellowing and roaring and dominating
any conversation he barges into..More than once, he has barged into groups in which I was in conversation with, and all conversation had to stop for the bull to announce his latest conquest or the latest party with the "right people" that he attended..It is only after
he leaves that a normal conversation can resume.. I am really not interested in lmbu in the slightest, but he does promote endlessly, and I fear that someone out there will believe in his latest most amazing, most profitable, only the "best people" promotions and lose their shirts..

I began to find lmbu annoying when his postings about the best restaurants and hotels gave Monty's 5 stars and also gave the finest
5 stars hotels in Pattaya, 5 stars as well... Monty is a sweet guy and nothing personal, but obviously the ratings were absurd and I
thought of some poor gayman somewhere thinking he would get a 5 star hotel for 350B.. I found other promotions of his annoying and heard from many sources that these promotions were self serving and I couldn't believe how many times the word "amazing" could be used by one person.. More than enough said on this and I will endeavour to make this my last post about the village idiot unless provoked of course...meow

lonelywombat
April 24th, 2006, 18:09
This is cut and paste from the pattayagay weekly report

Dragon Hut and Findnow, the long-vacant wooden huts opposite Memories Bar and adjacent to Monty's Pool Bar, are getting a fixup now that all the heaps of accumulated trash have been removed. Stay tuned.

Now it makes sense

also in the weekly report from Sunny

Sundance Karaoke re-opened on April 17.

He Bangs Boy Bar has been closed and shuttered since April 20.