June 20th, 2010, 20:06
A gay boy who's lost the plot?

camperboy
June 20th, 2010, 20:15
SGT lecture 101?

TravellerDave
June 20th, 2010, 21:01
A femboy ?

Young male normally with a slight figure displaying some femine attributes like:-
extravagent hair-syle
use of make-up, such as nail varnish eye-liner
belly piercing
quietly spoken without agression
If boy works in a gogo , generally wears briefer pants than others

Not:-
Not necessarily a money boy
Definitely not a body builder
Not short hair
But not a ladyboy, with silicon boobs, hips etc and wearing female clothes.

Funnily enough the term "femboy" does not seem to be recognised by mamasans and papasans in bars/gogos. When asked what boy I am looking for and I reply "femboy", they usually assume I want a lady boy and I have to descibe my specification.

[attachment=0:3o0n1uw0]ebmon1.jpg[/attachment:3o0n1uw0]

June 20th, 2010, 21:45
.... http://www.lb-69.com.....

.....and DID it melt your balls???

I think we should be told!

:occasion9:

June 20th, 2010, 22:31
[attachment=0:1wtprd4q]ebmon1.jpg[/attachment:1wtprd4q]

Really? You intentionally go looking for things that look like that creature in your photo?

When it comes to discovering repulsive "creatures"in Sunee Plaza, the boys seem far more skilled than TravellerDave or any of us.

:hello1: :hello1:

P.S. Je crois que Ebmon est tr├иs belle

TravellerDave
June 20th, 2010, 23:23
Scottish-Guy

No I dont go looking for boys as in that picture. I just found that one to illustrate my point.

June 21st, 2010, 00:53
A very girly looking boy on the verge of anorexia. doesn't have either the guts or money to become a woman (or a ladyboy as a first step) but acts like one, wears even more maked up than one and gets more hysterical than one despite not having a womb.

goji
June 21st, 2010, 05:34
Easy.

Someone who has the appearance of a slightly efFEMinate BOY.

NOT one who grow breasts, wears a dress and would be described as a ladyboy.

Fem boys are clearly very popular, judging by who's employed & getting offed in Pattaya.

June 21st, 2010, 05:57
[X] A little digression while we are waiting for the other "fem boy" (or "fem man"?) experts:

On Male vs Female Beauty: I don't know about feminine men, but there is an inherent attraction in a androgynous young man--one who's in a balance. It is other men who are attracted. The attraction normally makes men feel uncomfortable. Once there is mutual trust, it reveals itself as emotional and sexual, whether or not it is acted on. Woman also find androgynous men attractive. Many go through similar discomfort fearing the male is homosexual (that he will break their heart) once it's discovered otherwise, trust may develop and the emotional, sexual attraction might be expressed. Perhaps surprisingly, it's gay men who tend to find androgynous men less attractive, because they fear the men are 'only feminine'. There is a prejudice against femininity in that culture. All these people whether lesbian, straight, gay or bi tend to find the androgynous male attractive and trust that attraction once they can understand it, if they understand it. If not, admiration tends still to emerge. For these people it's a matter of trusting their sense of attraction over their fears and social teachings. Androgynous people of either sex show us gender is fluid, while only sex is fixed, naturally. I feel androgyny is the state of expressing your full humanity. Most people express only half of their make-up. This leaves those people feeling incomplete and they seek their other half outside themselves. Many might have lost touch with the fact their other half is actually within. Androgynes express their full gender, their full humanity in balance. Androgyny is psychological balance. As an androgynous person, you haven't lost touch with either half, you radiate your full spectrum. The long-haired, redhead boy, in the red sweater, with blue eyes and smiling demonstrates that balance. Androgyny is a balance and harmony going on inside the person. That harmony does influence hair, dress and mannerism, but usually its subtle. It's more about the person's presence, what they radiate. The other pictures show something different from the boy. Not androgyny (gender balance), the rest of the pictures demonstrate male femininity--something very different actually. I acknowledge your site is called male femininity. I feel androgyny is what many feminine males and masculine women are aiming for, usually without realizing it. The first realization is gender and sex are not the same, but even U.S. driver's licenses mix up the two terms. The problem rests in the history of the words 'masculine' and 'feminine'. They are incorrect. Genders; Assertive, Receptive. Sexes; Male, Female. http://www.malefemininity.com/index.php ... tiful-boys (http://www.malefemininity.com/index.php/male-femininity-articles/bishonen-beautiful-boys)

http://www.supermodels.nl/ModelPics/ceciliamendez/102.jpg

Sexologist John Money coined the term gender role in 1955. "The term gender role is used to signify all those things that a person says or does to disclose himself or herself as having the status of boy or man, girl or woman, respectively. It includes, but is not restricted to, sexuality in the sense of eroticism." Elements of such a role include clothing, speech patterns, movement, occupations, and other factors not limited to biological sex. Because social aspects of gender can normally be presumed to be the ones of interest in sociology and closely related disciplines, gender role is often abbreviated to gender in their literature. Most societies have only two distinct, broad classes of gender rolesтАФmasculine and feminineтАФand these correspond with biological sexes male and female. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

[X] Ideally a cumulation of the positive traits of both gender roles.

June 21st, 2010, 06:33
To your point I find nothing effeminate about the above photo of the young man.

Really?

He's as camp as knickers.

A blind man could see it.

June 21st, 2010, 06:41
A "femboy" IMHO is a male who has some SERIOUS mental health issues. As do those men who like them. If you want a woman... just go out and get a WOMAN!!!

June 21st, 2010, 10:40
[X] What can Thailand teach us? Tol┬╖er┬╖ance:

A fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.

If you want a woman... just go out and get a WOMAN!!!
[X] Okay! WOMEN on offer: a) Girl/Woman b) Dee c) Gay Queen d) Kathoey e) Tom ...

June 21st, 2010, 13:59
A "femboy" IMHO is a male who has some SERIOUS mental health issues. As do those men who like them. If you want a woman... just go out and get a WOMAN!!!

Isn't all that what breeders say about gay people?

It's scary to think that you're a teacher.

On thaivisa.com he's a "Global Moderator" :notworthy: and what a control freak he is there. He loves to issue warnings and threatens to ban people for asking questions.

Gay teachers ... normally not a problem in Western society but in Thailand there are some real nut cases. Are the rejects sent here?

Beachlover
June 21st, 2010, 15:38
No, they COME here because they are largely sex addicts, some of them pedophiles, and they have easier, cheaper, and safer access to feed their addiction here. Besides the fact that anyone can teach here without proving any qualifications or background whatsoever.

Wow... talk about putting a bad spin on gay English teachers in Thailand LOL.

Beachlover
June 21st, 2010, 15:40
No, they COME here because they are largely sex addicts, some of them pedophiles, and they have easier, cheaper, and safer access to feed their addiction here. Besides the fact that anyone can teach here without proving any qualifications or background whatsoever.

Hang on... this description reminds me of someone on this board, perfect fit... he likes to be seen and heard.

Dodger
June 21st, 2010, 17:26
Thais do not use the term "fem boy" and opt to refer to the effeminate male as a "ladyboy," regardless ifthe boy prefers dressing like a boy or a girl.

Many, if not most of the fem boys who arrive on the working scene, transition to dressing like a girl over time for the mere fact that they feel comfortable doing so in this environment. I find this to be the expression of ultimate freedom in ones sexual identity.

I have always been attracted to fem boys, as the masculine types just don't do anything for me, although much prefer it when they dress like a boy versus a girl. Having said that, my boyfriend Thep transitioned from fem boy (dressing like a boy) - to a ladyboy (dressing like a girl) during about his second year on the scene and I adore him in either fashion statement. When we are together visiting Pattaya he almost always puts on the feminine garb, although when we're back in his village visiting the family he reverts back to dressing like a boy. Seeing him revert back to wearing baggy jeans...no makeup...with a smudge of dirt on his face is just terrific.

There are no two people the same on this planet, and if there were, one would not be needed. Not only do I adore my boyfriend, but I respect his ability to be as open and carefree about his own sexual identity as he is, as well as the fact that in 6 years I have never once heard him critisize another person about their preferred sexual identity which I find to be an admirable trait.

For the record: After 10 years of observations, there is no doubt that the fem boys, regardlkess of their preferred method of dress, are higher money earners than the manyly boys. This is no phenomenom...just a clear indication of just how many farang prefer fem boys. Ironic, how many farang prefer to conceal this attrraction. Could it be they lack the ability to express their own sexual identity as freely as the Thais. My guess is that this is the case.

And by-the-way, I think the fem boy in the first picture is cute.

Have a nice day!

June 21st, 2010, 18:24
Being bisexual I have no valid reason to go with a ladyboy or a femboy. I'm either attracted to a real woman or a real man.
While I do respect them ("tolerate" doesn't sound very nice) I can't quite understand why some people like them so much.

Most straight guys seem to go with ladyboys (who I rather call transexuals) because seeing a pair of boobs and hair extensions help them feel less guilty for desiring cock. From all sorts of studies and interviews it appears the majority of "customers" want to bottom either orally or anally.

What about gay guys though? What attracts a gay guy to a boy who is just a couple inches short of being a woman or better, in most cases, a school girl?

goji
June 22nd, 2010, 02:56

Isn't all that what breeders say about gay people?

It's scary to think that you're a teacher.

Exactly.
Most of the queers on this site expect tolerance from the breeders, but the moment one of our number acts a tad effeminately, then they let rip with the disparaging comments and heckling. That's the behaviour of unprincipled riff raff.

June 22nd, 2010, 03:40

The problem is that real women, with very few exceptions, do not possess a DICK.

You, on the other hand, clearly have TWO - one in your pants and another on your head.

That's all

Dodger
June 22nd, 2010, 04:54
TotalNewbie wrote:

What about gay guys though? What attracts a gay guy to a boy who is just a couple inches short of being a woman or better, in most cases, a school girl?

The answer is quite simple my Newbie friend...it's DIVERSITY resulting from VARIATION as created by LIFE.

June 22nd, 2010, 05:47
The answer is quite simple my Newbie friend...it's DIVERSITY resulting from VARIATION as created by LIFE.
[X] Correct. Variation and selection, even in the go-go bar. It's as easy as that.

Being bisexual I have no valid reason to go with a ladyboy or a femboy. I'm either attracted to a real woman or a real man.
[X] There is no such thing as a "valid reason" in the field of sexual attraction.

And by-the-way, I think the fem boy in the first picture is cute.

To your point I find nothing effeminate about the above photo of the young man.
Really?

He's as camp as knickers.

A blind man could see it.
[X] The boy in the SECOND picture is a girl! Could a blind man see that?

June 22nd, 2010, 06:06
[X] STOP

It's obvious you have now flipped completely.

It's a BOY - he works in Euro Boys.

Please try to pay attention.

[X]

June 22nd, 2010, 07:15
[X] FIRST PICTURE: Of course I MEANT the "boy" on the SECOND PICTURE.

[X] Just look at the helpful BLUE COLOUR CODING: young man's, he's, boy.

[X] And there is no BLUE in Dodger's quotation who talked about the FIRST picture.

[X] For some posters girls are boys! My little trap worked very well.

[X] Even if our scottish-guy is too shy to admit it.

Smiles
June 22nd, 2010, 08:22
I do believe Mr Stop should be quite beholden to Mr Scott: After 199 inane posts on Sawatdee since joining in January, one solitary member has finally replied to him (kind of).
:headbang: :headbang:

[X] Main Entry: INANE
Pronunciation: \i-╦Иn─Бn\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): inan┬╖er; inan┬╖est
Etymology: Latin inanis
Date: 1662
1 : empty, insubstantial
2 : lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly <inane comments>
synonyms see insipid
тАФ inane┬╖ly adverb
тАФ inane┬╖ness \-╦Иn─Бn-n╔Щs\ n

Wesley
June 22nd, 2010, 11:22
There was some discussion about fem boys
gay-thailand-f9/pattaya-busy-t19810.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/pattaya-busy-t19810.html)

I thought I make a new thread because I wonder what people's definition of fem boys is.

i came across this post on http://www.lb-69.com

The problem with the word femboy is that it has several meanings, such as an effeminate male, or a female to male TS but in the context of this type of website it's a ladyboy without silicone implants. (without non-human parts added they must be more feminine not less?)

For me it's an effeminate male. Not a boy who looks like a girl but more a boy who has (in my case sightly) girl like mannerisms.

My best bet to score is SP but BT also has a nice selection.

For me a fem boy is anyone, who in public would be recognized as gay by the way they walk, talk, twist their ass or, ,hang their wrist throw their arm on their hip and just give it away that they are gay and really doesn't care , and then who in the end may screw you silly in the bed room hehehe.

What's your definition?

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 12:23
I do believe Mr Stop should be quite beholden to Mr Scott: After 199 inane posts on Sawatdee since joining in January, one solitary member has finally replied to him (kind of).

It's just homintern bored out of his mind.

June 22nd, 2010, 14:15
I suppose Dodger.. I guess for me they aren't a "variety" or men while they may appear as such to gay men..
Despite seeing many people here arguing that many people are ashamed to say they like femboys I still haven't seen any of them saying "i like them because..."

While attraction isn't 100% definiable I could certainly explain at least roughly why I like muscular boys or Arabs or why I dislike twinks etc..

TotalNewbie wrote:

June 22nd, 2010, 16:25
Nothing at all Home? I do agree with you about food.. not everything can be explained.. it's like when people ask me do you prefer guys or girls? I just like them differently but I'm able to say what I get from one and what I get from the other..

I dunno, I'm just making examples here not guessing, maybe they give a sense of innocence? a feeling they need a certain "protection" you can provide? they have softer skins? sweeter voices? they are more caring geisha style?

While attraction isn't 100% definiable I could certainly explain at least roughly why I like muscular boys or Arabs or why I dislike twinks etc..

really? I can't even explain why like/dislike certain kind of foods... other than "it has a good taste.)

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 19:34
I asked him if when he was an adolescent did he have a fantasy of being fucked by his mother

Boy... you sound like a right charming guy to be around. Do you spend New Years Eve and your Birthday alone?

June 22nd, 2010, 19:43
I asked him if when he was an adolescent did he have a fantasy of being fucked by his mother

Boy... you sound like a right charming guy to be around. Do you spend New Years Eve and your Birthday alone?

Let's hope so, I wouldn't wish his sort of company on anybody.

I notice that he made the comments to a 60+ yo.
I'd like to see him make them to a younger guy who'd be liable to break his jaw for him.

Ignoramus.

June 22nd, 2010, 19:45

[X] Main Entry: INANE
Pronunciation: \i-╦Иn─Бn\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): inan┬╖er; inan┬╖est
Etymology: Latin inanis
Date: 1662
1 : empty, insubstantial
2 : lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly <inane comments>
synonyms see insipid
тАФ inane┬╖ly adverb
тАФ inane┬╖ness \-╦Иn─Бn-n╔Щs\ n

DAMMIT I feel dirty and used now!!

:hello1: :hello1:

June 22nd, 2010, 20:52
My comments seem to have struck a nerve with both of you? :8(

Pretty unneccesary to say that to a harmless old guy, don't you think?

:evil4:

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 20:57
I notice that he made the comments to a 60+ yo.
I'd like to see him make them to a younger guy who'd be liable to break his jaw for him.

Sounds like he's quite capable of breaking his own jaw. Last time he crashed his bike while intoxicated. Maybe next time he could try falling down in front of a truck or falling off the top of a building...

goji
June 23rd, 2010, 04:19
Well, given the general intolerance towards fem boys, many of the contributors here deserve the kind of treatment dished out to gays in Iran.

June 23rd, 2010, 06:35
It's a fetish, just like guys who get turned on by latex rubber suits or being peed on. Get it?
http://www.history.navy.mil/ac/cadmus/34005a.jpg
Paul Cadmus: The Fleet's In. Oil on Canvas, 1934

"He became an unlikely cause celebre in 1934, when the U.S. Navy went berserk over The Fleet's In! a truly glorious depiction of uniformed sailors that included prostitutes & a homosexual pickup, & led Secretary of the Navy-Henry Latrobe Roosevelt to remove it from the WPA showing. Because of that controversy, his first show, at Corcoran Galleries in Manhattan, attracted more than 7,000 visitors. ("I owe that admiral a very large sum," Cadmus remarked 6 decades)."

... depicts the efforts of women and gay men alike to seduce sailors. The man offering a cigarette to the sailor has the typical markers of a fairy: bleached hair, tweezed eyebrows, rouged cheeks, and red tie. The sailor's eyes suggest he knows exactly what is being offered along with the smoke.

http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/7/79/The_Fleet_Is_In_-_Cadmus_-_detail.jpg

One of the reasons fairies were tolerated by tough working-class men and often had remarkably easygoing relations was the care they took to confirm rather than question the latter's manliness.

Fairies related to men as if they themselves were women - though often the "tough" women who dared venture into the social spaces dominated by tough men - and they did so in a manner that confirmed the complex social conventions of gender deference, inequality, and power characteristic of gender relations in that culture.

The fairy represented the primary role model available to men forming a gay identity, and many men found in it both a way of understanding themselves and a set of guidelines for organizing their self-presentation and relations with other men. But while the culture of the fairies provided remarkable support to men who rejected the gender persona and sexual roles prescribed to them by the dominant culture, it also alienated many others who were repelled by the by the fairy's flamboyant style and his loss of manly status.

George Chauncey, Gay New York: Gender, Urban Culture and the Making of the Gay Male World 1890-1940

... but I will defend anyone's right to live his live any way he likes fagot, gay, toy, queer or bi boy, toy boy or money boy to all of them in every category

I wish only All the best for them.

June 23rd, 2010, 07:53
Well, given the general intolerance towards fem boys, many of the contributors here deserve the kind of treatment dished out to gays in Iran.

Does it really surprise you Goji?

Haven't you realised by now that Gaydom generally and Gay forums and chat rooms in particular are both infested by an extremely vocal minority of intolerant and rabid right-wing reactionaries?

:protest: :protest:

June 23rd, 2010, 15:21
I think referring to them as gay is insulting to the rest of who are gay!

Sounds kind of funny a statement like that coming from a guy who spends his life insulting others.

Is a person who is 'gay' a straight who happens to prefer their own gender, but a Thai Fem Boy is a male who in your worldly eyes is neither because he doesn't fall into the group that you happen to like? Your earlier post where you class 'Fems' as 'creatures' just sums up what kind of nasty person you really are!

June 23rd, 2010, 15:23
I somewhat agree with you here..
While I do respect everyone for what they are and also respect everyone's preference for love or sex, I also find it disturbing that many (ignorant heteros) people take these frivolous creatures as the standard for gay.
Not referring specifically nor exclusively of Thai "femboys" they are a spoof that doesn't do anything but harming the gay image - as do most Gay Prides IMO.

Again relating to my own country, the saddest thing is that tv always confirms this impression by hosting such "Queens" in popular shows and worse reality shows like Big Brother so they keep spreading ignorance and wrong stereotypes more and more..so it is no wonder Italy isn't very accepting of gay people outside certain big cities especially in the north like Milan.

I see a lot of people here wining about how it is difficult for someone to come out and say they like femboys because of what many people think about them and I find it both silly and hard to believe.. I asked twice without a hint of controversy and no one answers. We already agreed they are popular because obviously there is demand and considering statistics there must be people in this forum who like them. At this point, I'm starting to think they are ashamed of coming out for reasons other than some members' disapproval.

Does it really surprise you Goji?

Haven't you realised by now that Gaydom generally and Gay forums and chat rooms in particular are both infested by an extremely vocal minority of intolerant and rabid right-wing reactionaries?

:protest: :protest:

I couldn't disagree with you more as an openly gay man. The topic Fem Boys is posted under Thailand forum....thus replys are about Thai Fem boys. No where in the world are fem boys as fem as they are in Thailand. Having traveled widely the closest behavior to that of a Thai fem boy can only be seen in drag shows.
To emulate the silliest of gay behavior as a way of life, myself as a gay man is not amused as life is not a drag show. In fact I find it quite distasteful. I think referring to them as gay is insulting to the rest of who are gay!

June 23rd, 2010, 16:54
In complete honesty homesoon, what's offensive about the word "creature"? Maybe it doesn't translate to English I don't honestly know.. it's just a synonim for person.. perhaps it's just a word I get from my old days in catholic schools.. we are all creatures of good. 100% honest I don't use that word as offense.

If you think it's none of my business, which is completely fair, then why do you bitch about not being able to talk about it freely?

Or maybe they think it's none of your business?

If I understand your writing correctly, you are saying that heteros think that all gays are fems because that's what they see on tv every day. Now, instead of educating the masses, you rather talk down the fems as being creatures and not of the same race?

There is only one thing dumber than a heterosexual bigot and that's a gay one.

Dboy
June 23rd, 2010, 17:24
I see a lot of people here wining about how it is difficult for someone to come out and say they like femboys

I like femboys.

Dodger
June 23rd, 2010, 17:49
Neebie wrote:

Not referring specifically nor exclusively of Thai "femboys" they are a spoof that doesn't do anything but harming the gay image

You have just descibed yourself as being the most promounced definition of a BIGOT, and having done so, have shared with us all the true IMAGE of yourself as a person. You my friend, through your own words, have just described yourself a being a "spoof" that hasn't done anything but harm your own personal image.

Grow Up

June 23rd, 2010, 19:17
I see a lot of people here wining about how it is difficult for someone to come out and say they like femboys

I like femboys.

Me too! Cuties!!!

June 23rd, 2010, 19:43

I like femboys.

Me too! Cuties!!!

Not my cup of tea, but likewise cute and harmless

Beachlover
June 23rd, 2010, 20:06
guys that like to extend their anuses so far that they can no longer safely sit on bar stools?

FFS.... you just ruined my dinner.

June 23rd, 2010, 21:15
"No where in the world are fem boys as fem as they are in Thailand. Having traveled widely the closest behavior to that of a Thai fem boy can only be seen in drag shows.
To emulate the silliest of gay behavior as a way of life, myself as a gay man is not amused as life is not a drag show. In fact I find it quite distasteful. I think referring to them as gay is insulting to the rest of who are gay!"

EXACTLY. They make the rest of us look bad. Most of society thinks that we as gay men are all effeminate fem boys. That we are cartoonish, insignificant and silly. I HATE that stereotype and these frilly little things are a HUGE embarrassment. Straight people don't have a big problem with fem. boys because they fit the stereotype but they don't know what to do with a gay man, who walks and talks and acts like a straight man but who happens to only be able to love another man.

Fem. boys are one of the main reasons that I very rarely go out to clubs or Silom soi 2 or 4 because they are every where and they annoy me.

- ajarntrade

June 23rd, 2010, 21:28
Not really Dodger, I never objected their existence. What I see as harming towards the perception of the LGBT people is those people who are a pantomime. Those who ridicule themselves and others by exagerating the stereotypical aspects of homo/bi/transexuality and wanting them to come across as a standard.

Many straight people think (and most times it isn't their fault) that we all go around wearing make up, shaking our booty while walking like we're Naomi Campbell, wearing fucsia feather boas, squeaking hysterically and so on. Thinking all lesbians are truck drivers or that all transexuals work the streets to make a living.

That is because many times as I said the TV broadcasts such images as norm without ever getting into the "regular life" of "regular people" but also because there are always idiots whose idea of PRIDE is walking down a street with chaps and their ass out screaming I'M HERE AND I'M QUEER over the YMCA tune.

If not being able to take pride in such things and for not being able to recognize/class/homologate myself in that category makes me a bigot, then hell yes I'm a bigot.
But I think you mistake the concepts of acceptance and respect with do-goodery.

Neebie wrote:

Not referring specifically nor exclusively of Thai "femboys" they are a spoof that doesn't do anything but harming the gay image

You have just descibed yourself as being the most promounced definition of a BIGOT, and having done so, have shared with us all the true IMAGE of yourself as a person. You my friend, through your own words, have just described yourself a being a "spoof" that hasn't done anything but harm your own personal image.

Grow Up

bao-bao
June 23rd, 2010, 21:54
Most of society thinks that we as gay men are all effeminate fem boys. That we are cartoonish, insignificant and silly.
I lay the majority of the blame for that on the media. This coming Sunday there will be over a third of a million people gathered to watch well over 200 contingents marching two miles up Market Street in San Francisco in celebration of diversity, many many of whom will be groups who volunteer or otherwise make a positive contribution to society (both gay and straight). PFLAG, AIDS support organizations, caregiver groups, safe sex educators, same sex parents with their children and any number of colorful music and dance floats and groups.

...But what will be featured on the evening news and Monday morning in full color on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle? Some guy covered in rainbow paint, wearing an over-sized wig and a thong or some such over-the-top nonsense.

I doubt I'll live to see the flamboyant "queeny" characters on TV swept under the rug like Amos and Andy were, but I hope it happens. I don't mind when we're laughed WITH, but I've never cared for being laughed AT.

Fem boys? Who cares? If you don't enjoy them, don't encourage them. I don't care for the aggressive touts on Soi Twilight, either - but it doesn't stop me from going to dinner there. My personal disdain is reserved for the older farang who insist on dressing like women and attempt to "entertain" the audience. Just my personal bias - and I freely admit to it, so I stay a long ways from those shows and guess what? I don't have to be bothered by it! :cheers:

Too many fem boys, indeed. GEEEEEEZ. Such a tempest in a teapot! I'd almost rather read another "melts on your mouth" restaurant review.

...I said almost, you-know-who - don't take it as a cue.

June 23rd, 2010, 22:05
I lay the majority of the blame for that on the media. This coming Sunday there will be over a third of a million people gathered to watch well over 200 contingents marching two miles up Market Street in San Francisco in celebration of diversity, many many of whom will be groups who volunteer or otherwise make a positive contribution to society (both gay and straight). PFLAG, AIDS support organizations, caregiver groups, safe sex educators, same sex parents with their children and any number of colorful music and dance floats and groups.

...But what will be featured on the evening news and Monday morning in full color on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle? Some guy covered in rainbow paint, wearing an over-sized wig and a thong or some such over-the-top nonsense.

Ahhhhh apparently I'm not the only "bigot" then. I feel less horrible now that I have company.

bao-bao
June 23rd, 2010, 22:37

Ahhhhh apparently I'm not the only "bigot" then. I feel less horrible now that I have company.
I caught the tongue in cheek there, TotalNewbie. :thumbleft: Obviously neither of us are within 10 kilometers of being bigots if you agree with the observation above - and although it was off topic, it does irk me.

June 23rd, 2010, 22:45
I'm just less good at phrasing things but you said the exact same thing I had said before and after Dodger's bigot remark...
Either my English is worse than I thought or else some people just like attacking people for no valid reason..

[quote="bao-bao":2jvuy3mj]

I caught the tongue in cheek there, TotalNewbie. :thumbleft: Obviously neither of us are within 10 kilometers of being bigots if you agree with the observation above - and although it was off topic, it does irk me.[/quote:2jvuy3mj]

June 23rd, 2010, 23:39
Either my English is worse than I thought or else some people just like attacking people for no valid reason.

Unless they happen to be 'Fem' right?

June 23rd, 2010, 23:53
who am i attacking exactly? names and references please.

some people just like attacking people for no valid reason..

That's what i think you're doing.

giggsy
June 23rd, 2010, 23:54
Totalpillock...
I love to be sat in a bar in Thailand with "fem boys" as well as gay macho boys wondering which one I will off that night.What I dont like is some wop bi-sexual telling me who I should "off" that night. I see you are spending 24/7 on SGT advising us how we should think. Have they got bored of you on the gay arab sites ?

goji
June 24th, 2010, 00:01
So it's OK to poke a bloke up the arse as long as he looks like a bloke?

If the same guy grows his hair a bit longer & is not completely masculine, it's no longer OK, right?

Many of the members here seem worse than the Taliban.

June 24th, 2010, 00:12
giggsy, proving again my point above.
why do you have to personally offend people without a reason? did i offend people who like femboys? did i offend femboys?
i said i don't like them and i was curious as to what a gay guy who by definition isn't attracted to women would find attractive in someone so effeminate looking.
You wanna answer my question? Do it. You don't wanna answer it? Then don't do it. But there's no point nor need to answer the way you did.

Rather than me trying to plagiarize a group of pensioners to get them to do what I say, it sounds much more like there are some people here (alas too many) who are too stupid to accept different opinions still they keep yappin about RESPECT, TOLERANCE, ACCEPTANCE.

you could hang yourself overnight and i wouldn't know the difference so just imagine how much i care who you off.

Totalpillock...
I love to be sat in a bar in Thailand with "fem boys" as well as gay macho boys wondering which one I will off that night.What I dont like is some wop bi-sexual telling me who I should "off" that night. I see you are spending 24/7 on SGT advising us how we should think. Have they got bored of you on the gay arab sites ?

Rush, Yet Again
June 24th, 2010, 00:22
The problem with taking the stance that even though you are a gay (or bisexual) man whose mannerisms would be considered тАШstraightтАЩ and therefore should be considered normal, while effeminate gays and their mannerisms are abnormal is that this is the exact same logic used by homophobes to set us apart from the straight world: we are different and as such it is OK to discriminate, ridicule, and abuse.

Do I like effeminate gays? Nope. Not my cup of tea. DonтАЩt care for drag queens or ladyboys either. ThatтАЩs my taste. But fems have as much of a right to be as I do. And please remember that the modern day gay rights movement traces back to the Stonewall Riot - which boiled down to a bunch of drag queens getting real pissed off. So many of the rights you now enjoy as a gay man are directly linked to the actions of a bunch of effeminate men.

I totally understand the frustration of having the straight media portray us all as flamboyant and campy. But that is the fault of the media, not of effeminate gay men. Fortunately there are more and more representations of non-effeminate gays cropping up in the media these days to balance out the equation. On a more personal level, if you feel the need to show the world that being gay doesnтАЩt mean being effeminate, then make sure you represent yourself as a gay man . . . you can change perceptions by being an example. ThatтАЩs a much more positive action than condemning effeminate guys in a effort to remove that stereotype from peoplesтАЩ minds.

Sorry guys, but Gay Is Good But Only If You Are The Same Kind Of Gay As Me is bigotry, pure and simple. YтАЩall need to work on that.

BTW, while the obvious effeminate nature of that first picture doesnтАЩt bother me, that he looks about 12 worries me greatly.

giggsy
June 24th, 2010, 00:23
If you put a naked willing woman in front of me I personally would run a mile and can't understand why any man wouldn't.

If you put a willing naked man no matter if he was macho or fem I would think Christmas has come early.

It took me a while to answer this post perhaps its the same with other members.
They don't want to get into an discussion with someone who doesn't know how a gay man feels or thinks.

June 24th, 2010, 01:39
If you put a naked willing woman in front of me I personally would run a mile and cant understand why any man wouldn't.If you put a willing naked man no matter if he was macho or fem i would think christmas has come early.

It was THAT easy to answer wasn't it. We all have certain preferences (or fetish as someone suggested). I fancy arabs, muscular guys in general, blacks and latins and on and on.
I wouldn't take offense and I wouldn't point my fingers saying it is offensive or racist if you or anyone said they don't like something I fancy.

They don't want to get into an discussion with someone who dosn't know how a gay man feels or thinks.

So much for begging the straight world to accept diversity huh? Bisexual is just a label to say I also like girls but I'm as gay as boy george minus the make up and exotic wardrobe.

Anyway I think someone here missed the point where the thread turned into a disapproval of stereotypes and whoever tries so hard to spread them. It was mentioned by both Bao-bao and I how at Gay Prides throughout the world things get ridiculed by certain people whose idea of pride is dancing house music with wigs and boas or almost naked doing sex acts - it was a spin-off.
I do not feel offended or harmed by the existence of Thai Femboys, I am worried, offended and harmed by the use of "QUEENS" that the media do and even more by the fact these Queens elect themselves as representatives of the LGBT world passing on the message we are all like them. I find it simple. It is my opinion, it belongs to me and doesn't need to apply to other people who are free to think differently.

And someone mistakes me for someone else here who said feminine acting gays should be burnt or killed or whatever which I never even suggested or hinted at. It seems though that once someone starts attacking a member (on unfounded basis even) a certain group has to follow and jump in like a group of donkeys.

June 24th, 2010, 04:30
A certain group has to follow and jump in like a group of donkeys.

Does that mean you don't like donkeys either? And to think they are such cute creatures too.....

Dodger
June 24th, 2010, 04:36
Rush Yet Again wrote:

Sorry guys, but Gay Is Good But Only If You Are The Same Kind Of Gay As Me is bigotry, pure and simple. YтАЩall need to work on that

Rush...I couldn't have said it better myself, and the rest of your comments were spot on as well.

Last April I wa sitting at my regular watering hole in Pattaya chatting with a group of farang friends. One of the group, I'll call him Mr. X, was telling us how much he adored this one particular boy he had been offing lately and went on the say that he had planned to ask this boy if he would join him for a 3 day trip to Koh Samet. After 10 minutes had passed - here walking down the soi came Mr. X's dream boy who was heading into the gogo bar where he worked. Mr X's face immediately turned red when he saw that his boy was walking hand-in-hand with a ladyboy. You don't have to be an expert on body-language to undersatnd Mr' X's feelings at that point in time. He was blushed...shocked... and couldn't conceal his anger and disappointment. One of the other farangs in the group made matters worse by tell Mr. X that the ladyboy was in fact the boys long-time boyfriend and that they lived together. By-the b-way, I know both the ladyboy and the boy personally, and the boy is as str8 as an arrow.

Two nights later I returned to the same drinking hole and there sat the very same group of farangs. Again, they were listening to Mr. X who was talking about the very same boy, although this time was a little different. First, he refered to the boy as being an asshole...said he stopped offing him...said something about finding another boy he liked...and then said something about his trip to Koh Samet being canceled. Mr. X was clearly suffering from jealousy. No, it had nothing to do with anything the boy did to him, and had absolutely nothing to do with him finding another boy. He was just flat-out jealous.

Another interesting observation is that the farangs who always seem to shout the loudest about their dislike of fem boys - are always the types who prefer having str8 boys fuck them in the ass. Wow, what a revelation! Are thesefarang bigots actually fem boys dressed as macho man? A new breed of LADYMAN perhaps...55555.

I have enjoyed the company of gay boys, boy-boys, str8 boys, ladyboys and shoe shine boys and like them all. My personal preference is the fem boy types but don't hold any grudges with those who don't. What I don't like are bigots - not in any way-shape-or-form.

Newbie, knowing that you have just read every word of this, I have a question for you: Do you think that guys who enjoy having sex with str8 boys (who must really love being fucked in the ass for money) are supporting ...as you put it...the gay image? If not, then I suggest that you find another playground other than Pattaya or Bangkok, as over 50% of the boys you've been sleeping with are str8. And for the record, I don't know one single ladyboy who is.

I'm not one who likes critisizing anyone in general...but you are a real piece of work.

joe552
June 24th, 2010, 05:41
Well said, Dodger and others who say "to each his own". I'm not attracted to fem boys but so what? I'm not attracted to tall boys either.

Am I mistaken in thinking that TotalNewbie hasn't actually been to Thailand yet (I can't be bothered looking back at his original posts).

Surely one of the attractions of Thailand for those of us from the West is the availability of a range of boys to suit every taste - fem, butch, boy-next-door. And the lack of judgement passed on our particular taste by the locals (at least to our faces).

I go to Thailand to enjoy the company of young guys I could not enjoy at home. I make no apology for that, and don't expect anyone else to apologise or need to explain their particular 'thing'.

June 24th, 2010, 09:35
To paraphrase George Orwell:
"All Gays are equal but some Gays are more equal than others."
It is depressing to witness the unmitigated bigotry displayed by some posters here on a GAY FORUM!!!

June 24th, 2010, 09:39
Am I mistaken in thinking that TotalNewbie hasn't actually been to Thailand yet (I can't be bothered looking back at his original posts).

223 posts in 47 days and everyone contradicts the other.
:spam1: :spam2: :spam1:

June 24th, 2010, 16:34
Too many people to quote so I'll sum up:

Dodger: What I see in this forum is a lot of denial.
My sexual habits/preferences/kinks or whatever don't hurt anyone's image (if not my own) as long as I do not go around in the "real world" or on the internet elevating myself as a testimonial of morals or of a category.
I am the first to think and admit that what I do is despicable to say the least because I use and dispose of human beings for my sole sexual pleasure.
I don't pretend that is normal, still I don't feel bad for what I do so I don't have to convince myself by denying the evidence as often seen here.

What I do does not hurt anyone because it is always consensual so I do not see how my sexual habits should keep me from judging pedophiles, rapists or killers as was suggested in another post.

Homesoon: Doesn't "spoof" translate to a dramatic exageration of a certain feature? That is what I mean. "caricature burlesque" if you wish.

And for God's sakes Home, have you any idea the world doesn't look at symbols but only pays attention to appearance? That is what Bao-Bao and I were mentioning about Gay Prides - as long as media only show drag queens and village people parodies, just what symbolism on earth do you think people will perceive?

Joe: I have been to Thailand 6 times. The only difference is that I have never experienced the gogo/massage scene - hence the Newbie part of the nick.

Dontang: I'm incoherent if your definition of coherence is not thinking with your own brain and homologating yourself to standards and traditions.
I suck cock, does that mean I have to vote for left winged parties as the majority of people says?
I suck cock, does that mean I have to lock myself in those gay ghettos and only go to gay clubs, gay bars, gay stores, gay everything?
I suck cock, does that mean I have to like and approve every behaviour or embrace every single idea if thought out by someone gay?

Dodger
June 24th, 2010, 17:41
TotalNewbie wrote:

What I do does not hurt anyone because it is always consensual so I do not see how my sexual habits should keep me from judging pedophiles, rapists or killers as was suggested in another post

No one said anything about you not being able to judge pedophiles, rapists or killers, so stop trying to defocus You are getting your ass kicked here because you have singled out one category of gay people in Thailand, that being the fem boys, as being people who are distorting your bigoted vision of the gay image. Your lack of experience both in Thailand and in Life in general are quite evident. You are living proof that Bigotry is not isolated to the hetrosexual world which is the real issue here.

Personally, I could care less about what you refer to as the Gay Image, because if that Image was created by some of the twisted and perverted wierdo's I've seen here, meaning farangs - it's nothing more than a cartoom image. Then, the fem boys, who are truly gay, get bashed by idiots like you (and a few other morans here) for not fitting the mold. What a joke.

June 24th, 2010, 18:23
Dodger, you know, the older someone gets the more they need good eye doctors and neurologists. Obviously you aren't either able to read or to comprehend.
Either way I already told you there is no need to insult so you may wanna call an idiot the whore who got knocked up by your father.

TotalNewbie wrote:

What I do does not hurt anyone because it is always consensual so I do not see how my sexual habits should keep me from judging pedophiles, rapists or killers as was suggested in another post

No one said anything about you not being able to judge pedophiles, rapists or killers, so stop trying to defocus You are getting your ass kicked here because you have singled out one category of gay people in Thailand, that being the fem boys, as being people who are distorting your bigoted vision of the gay image. Your lack of experience both in Thailand and in Life in general are quite evident. You are living proof that Bigotry is not isolated to the hetrosexual world which is the real issue here.

Personally, I could care less about what you refer to as the Gay Image, because if that Image was created by some of the twisted and perverted wierdo's I've seen here, meaning farangs - it's nothing more than a cartoom image. Then, the fem boys, who are truly gay, get bashed by idiots like you (and a few other morans here) for not fitting the mold. What a joke.

June 24th, 2010, 18:35
So you're free to do and say what you think without having to worry about sounding too liberal or hurting people's morals and I must think about you and some other people when I express my opinion? PUHLEAZE
Who was it again who was trying to plagiarize people into thinking alike... pffft

I'm incoherent if your definition of coherence is not thinking with your own brain and homologating yourself to standards and traditions.
I suck cock, does that mean I have to vote for left winged parties as the majority of people says? Only if you want to
I suck cock, does that mean I have to lock myself in those gay ghettos and only go to gay clubs, gay bars, gay stores, gay everything? No, but you should be able to
I suck cock, does that mean I have to like and approve every behavior or embrace every single idea if thought out by someone gay? No, but you can do that without sounding like a Bigot

See, the point is that you and others here PRETEND it is NOT despicable. The matter isn't NOT doing it. It's awareness of what you're doing. I hope at your age I will not try to fool myself into thinking "it's all good", "they like me" "i'm a funny guy" "afterall i'm not so much older than him" "he sucks it like he means it" and so on.

Now this confuses me. And I will try to ask you this with velvet gloves. You think that what you're doing is despicable to say the least, but you don't feel bad for what you do. What kind of person must you be? if I thought i did something despicable I would surely stop.

I think that you might wanna cut your losses here and accept that we regretfully "put our foot in our mouths' every once and a while. Nothing wrong with being wrong sometimes.

Dodger
June 25th, 2010, 05:40
Newbie wrote:

Either way I already told you there is no need to insult so you may wanna call an idiot the whore who got knocked up by your father.

Good one Newbie...show us your stuff.

One thing you should know about me is that when I make a statement to someone like..."You're an Idiot," it shouldnl't be interpreted as an insult - just a fact. You yourself proclaimed that you were an idiot the minute you announced yourself as a Bigot. See Newbie, the clasifications of Idiot and Bigot go hand-in-hand. I know it's tough being on the receiving end of these kinds of statements, and people who talk directly and truthfully to you about these things gets under your skin, but get used to it - with your personality and level of intellegence the fun has only started.

June 25th, 2010, 05:41
Why is it, just because we're gay, that we're supposed to embrace all kinds of clearly abnormal behavior? Are we bigots if we react in disgust to the scat crowd? Or the guys that like to extend their anuses so far that they can no longer safely sit on bar stools?

I say, "no".

Fair enough, you are as entitled to your opinion as the next person.

What I have always struggled to accept though is how some gay people can be so intolerant and right-wing almost to the point of being neo-fascist in their opinions (I'm not getting at YOU specifically). As part of a minority which has been discriminated against since time immemorial I cannot accept how they can treat other sub-sets of that minority in such an intolerant manner.

That is not to say that every deviation or perversion has to be approved of by every member of what is laughingly called "the Gay community" - simply that if the activity is consensual and it isn't happening in your face while you're trying to watch the Simpsons, then why get your knickers in a twist? Note I did not say "consensual and legal" for the simple reason that what is or is not legal varies so much from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

Take the behaviour examples you give. I do not find either of them in any way exciting, but neither do I feel a need to proclaim that I find them "abnormal". In fact I would go further and say that I do not find somebody "extending their anus" any more abnormal that a str8 person would find my penchant for having spunk splattered over my face! If a str8 person said to me that he found my penchant abnormal I would retort "fine, go fuck yourself" and I would say that the scat guy or the guy with a hole like a horse's collar would be as entitled to make the same reply to yourself.

The way I see it is that if the str8 community's equivalent of these extreme right-wing gay people had their way, all of us would either be in jail, gassed, hung, shot etc. And don't kid yourself that it's only certain sections or strands of poofery that they don't like - whether it be fem boys or scat guys or anal extenders as you put it - these extremists would have ALL of us castrated if they could. If anybody doubts that - just look back 70 years in history.

Equally I can never get my head round these Gay people who are religion junkies - "Gays for Jesus" or whatever. Again, if the various Churches had their way there would have been no move towards equality for Gay people at all - we would all be condemned to the fiery flames of hell in the next life of not actually killed in this one. Look at how they are fighting like rats in a barrel right now over openly Gay clergy - and who are the most vociferous opponents - the Africans - another persecuted section of society!

Name me ONE right-wing organisation or ONE main-stream Western religion that was EVER in the vanguard of advocating equality or acceptance for gay people. Every move towards equality and/or acceptance has been opposed tooth and nail by right-wing political parties hand-in-hand with the churches.

So why do some gay people seem to revel in being as reactionary as they possibly can? As far as i can see, there can only be one possible explanation and it is that such people have a deep self-loathing, deep feelings of guilt, and are barely able to accept that they do not fit in with str8 society. Therefore, to feel any value in themselves they must find a sub-set or other minority which they can look down on, and thus by identifying other individuals as "worse" than themselves, they can achieve some measure of self-esteem.

Discuss

:occasion9: :occasion9:

bao-bao
June 25th, 2010, 07:20
Good one Newbie...show us your stuff.
Uhmmm... Dodger? ....TotalNewbie's left the building.

His posts are still here, but his info is gone. Kind of like Oops, but he's already back. Strange hobby.

There's a locked thread/post from TN saying goodbye.

Dodger
June 25th, 2010, 08:20
Homesoon...

Unfortuantely, bigots like TotalNewbie are never really gone.

Newbie, if you're reading this (and I know you are), don't let the door hit you in the ass.

June 25th, 2010, 21:27
What I have always struggled to accept though is how some gay people can be so intolerant and right-wing almost to the point of being neo-fascist in their opinions
[X] Not the last word, but better than nothing: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-ha ... 36697.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html)

Name me ONE right-wing organisation or ONE main-stream Western religion that was EVER in the vanguard of advocating equality or acceptance for gay people. Every move towards equality and/or acceptance has been opposed tooth and nail by right-wing political parties hand-in-hand with the churches.
[X] Don't forget the left-wing political parties and their mentors.

"Adorno puts it more clearly: тАЬTotalitarianism and homosexuality belong together.тАЭ Gorky had already stated it yet more clearly in 1934:

In the land where the proletariat governs courageously and successfully, homosexuality, with its corrupting effect on the young, is considered a social crime punishable under the law. By contrast, in the тАЬcultivated landтАЭ of the great philosophers, scholars and musicians, it is practiced freely and with impunity. There is already a sarcastic saying: тАЬDestroy homosexuality and fascism will disappear.

Marxism, in this mode of analysis, acts as the cure for both homosexuality and for fascism. For Gorky, this was no doubt due to a presumed direct relationship between the means of production and the superstructural effect of sexual expression. For Adorno, the mysterious relationship between fascism and homosexuality expressed the structure of much, if not all, of contemporary society."

[X] Italy is still a very conservative country without same-sex unions.

June 25th, 2010, 22:05
[quote="" Italy is still a very conservative country without same-sex unions.[/quote]

Which is still controlled by a church scandalised by pedophilia allegations and convictions!

June 26th, 2010, 03:27
Pim Fortuyn was a lot of things but surely not a fascist or racist.
[X] Correct. But the author rightly discusses more important names.

[X] Don't expect perfection when books or articles deal with taboo topics.

June 27th, 2010, 16:50
"One man's meat is another man's poison".

Then why do you continue to go on and on about it?

June 27th, 2010, 23:09
"And let us all agree upon this: the curves of women are just fat. Flesh is only meat."
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/General+McChrystal+Vists+Front+Line+Troops+V5CDc_J NQjml.jpg
"Monk McChrystal runs 7 to 8 miles a day, eats one meal per day, and sleeps four hours a night."

McChrystal takes a final look around the suite. At 55, he is gaunt and lean, not unlike an older version of Christian Bale in Rescue Dawn. His slate-blue eyes have the unsettling ability to drill down when they lock on you. If you've fucked up or disappointed him, they can destroy your soul without the need for him to raise his voice. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236

[X] Definitively not a "fem boy/man". Nowadays even generals read "Rolling Stone".

Then i might as well start reading gossip mags
[X] Start? This is Sawatdee Gay Thailand. "Drunkenness and anger tell the truth."

[X] "Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend ..."

[X] Let's return to our irreplaceable boys.

Smiles
June 28th, 2010, 05:46
Thanks for the link Stop. That edition is not on the shelf in backwaters yet.
You're good for something at least.

But as far as your "General's read Rolling Stone" theory: I doubt it. Even this general said (i.e.: the RS interview, over a meal): " ... How'd I get screwed into going to this dinner? ... "

June 28th, 2010, 07:39
"It was MEN against BOYS, with the BOYS as the MEN ...
http://www.theoffside.com/files/2007/12/david-james-hair.jpg
... and the MEN as the FEM BOYS."

June 30th, 2010, 02:34
[quote="Nowvoyager"...Sunni Plaza in particular has become a Mecca....[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh, Sunee's a MECCA now, is it?

So THAT'S why you were on your hands and knees with your arse in the air in Soi Yensabai the other day ?

I thought you were touting for business, not praying for deliverance.

June 30th, 2010, 03:23
You are a funny man! ....:idea: Oh one more thing! I am in Pattaya now again you are not...So what the Fuck do you know!

Good Lord !

Chiang Mai one day,

Pattaya the next,

a regular Globetrotter...

.....and all on a lavatory attendant's pay..

I'm impressed!

:laughing3:

June 30th, 2010, 05:06
... you are not on the seen and have nothing to add.

Oh I know - it's terrible not being on the seen.

Especially when I'm so desperate to be part of the heard.

But I'm just too busy looking after my financial infestments.

If I spent all my time in Chiang Mai and Pattaya like you do, I fear I would become an alcofrolic, lose all my money and end up laid lying in the street, completely prostitute.

So, shut your face and put your teeth in!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YBfwQZO5az4/SrI2AevvCaI/AAAAAAAADUY/4dK_3K7nEGY/s400/baker09.jpg

joe552
June 30th, 2010, 05:09
Now now, scottish guy - no need to rub his nose in it. Not everyone has had the benefit of a free British education.

June 30th, 2010, 05:13
Now now, scottish guy - no need to rub his nose in it. Not everyone has had the benefit of a free British education.

If he had gone to an English Public School as a boy, he'd almost certainly now be paying Miss Whiplash good money to have his nose rubbed in it.

He's having the pleasure of me for free!

:hello1:

bing
June 30th, 2010, 11:48
Well guys,, some of you made wise statements and some have made dumb statements,, I just look at he boy and can tell after a few moments if he is a fem boy or not, I attened Michael's birthday party at La Cage on July 22nd.. If you want to see the qunitesciential fem boy look up OA . He is a sweetheart bar boy. He looks so nice in his white short shorts and white undershirt... and if you don't like him,, then I recognize your right to be in error.

Beachlover
July 4th, 2010, 01:48
But I'm just too busy looking after my financial infestments.

Oops it was a quote from Scottish-guy........And yes he should see a mental health worker!
By the way a fem boy is something you will not see when the new Boys To Men bar opens in Sunni. You will not be seeing any fem boys there or Leucha/Sanook

I won't be seeing anything at Boys to Men Bar because I will never be coming within 100km of the place.

Good to hear that makes it easier.

Seriously, Nowvoyager... are you that inept, or just so doped up you can't manage to format a simple quote post right?

I mean "quote" button actually does everything for you so you must actually be actively demented to fuck it up almost every time.

goji
July 4th, 2010, 19:33
OFF TOPIC.

Wesley
July 4th, 2010, 20:28
Mt taste has changes slightly since being in the Philippines, however when one poster ask what attributes of a fem boy makes me like them. I would say that I like then mostly average and leaning to a fem sort of guy. However, mostly I like guys in which you can take any where to eat and no one thinks you are nothing more than friends. I don't like a lot of attention and prefer to just take a guy out that is versatile, that way I get what ever I feel like for the night. If I am in a relationship that changes, I like a guy I can take in my business and no one knows he is my bf other than the rest who are gay there who may already know. I do hate overly masculine guys who do all the tattoo stuff and then act like a girl or, do it all to try to prove they are straight around their friends but like to suck dick as well as any of us. I think you may know the type, some who over compensate, trying to throw someone off and only make it worse that they lean that way by calling other people fags while at the same time he is just as much a fag as I am. Now, I realize in the subculture fag and gay are more clearly defined . I see no need to digress in detail in this post.

Wes

ceejay
July 4th, 2010, 20:32
[youtube:25xx9ipn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLBpa7g5fg[/youtube:25xx9ipn]
Two of the femmest you will ever see :glasses7:

Beachlover
July 4th, 2010, 22:07
I have good work-life balance and ample leisure time to enjoy.

What I don't do is go trawling gayromeo as a creepy manfucker looking for moneyboys to treat like shite....

Beachlover
July 4th, 2010, 22:40
That doesn't make any sense.

Beachlover
July 5th, 2010, 18:31
If I did get it then it is beyond lame.