PDA

View Full Version : Any gay bars to find thai boys in Patong Phuket?

June 19th, 2010, 01:48
Been to Phuket twice. now the 3rd time. but i just found some regular bars. not sure if there's any popular gay bar or gay massage places?

Is there any places in Phuket (probably Patong) like in BKK featuring some gay bars where you can off some boys? Preferably athletic or hunky types.

Any one has any ideas?

goji
June 19th, 2010, 04:28
When I visited, there were several gay bars in Patong. Most of them are in Paradise complex, between the Paradise Hotel and the beach. Google will give you the location of the Paradise hotel. There used to be some good websites with maps of gay area. Those sites seem to be down. I imagine at least some of the bars survive.

June 19th, 2010, 05:28
I find it hard to credit that where somebody obviously has the wherewithall to find this board, they cannot find one of any number of sites detailing what is available in Phuket. Or to consult a copy of Spartacus even - although individual venues may change, the areas tend to remain.

But OK - I'll play the OP's game:

http://www.beachpatong.com/gaypatong/gay_entertainment_listing.html

:bounce:

dab69
June 19th, 2010, 07:35
surprised to see he made it here if he is still in Phuket.
when I was in Pattaya couple months ago couldn't make it to this board

rincondog
June 19th, 2010, 19:19
Look for the tallest building in patong, that is the Royal Paradise Hotel, you can see it from anywhere in patong. Find the soi exiting the hotel and it is lined with gay bars and discos. There are also plenty of free lancers roaming the area in the evening.