PDA

View Full Version : Sex Cinemas

danny99
June 18th, 2010, 14:26
Are the Prince and Saphan Kwai cinemas still operating? Who goes there, what is the scene?

Beachlover
June 18th, 2010, 14:32
What's the deal with cinemas in Thailand?

I went to see a movie with a Thai boy in Australia once... partway through the movie he started discretely massaging my cock and didn't stop until the lights came on... he said, if it was in Thailand he could do more.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2010, 15:05
Are the Prince and Saphan Kwai cinemas still operating? Who goes there, what is the scene?They're great fun; I go all the time. However the answer to almost every question you'll ever want to ask on this topic is on CfS Thailand - http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thaila ... dates.html (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/326333-suck-cinema-updates.html)

June 20th, 2010, 15:47
Non very different from what goes on in cinemas in Arabic countries..
Locals are banned from entering hotels or private residences so they will suggest going to cinemas.. Same happens in India.. and it is more than just a rub lol

I went to see a movie with a Thai boy in Australia once... partway through the movie he started discretely massaging my cock and didn't stop until the lights came on... he said, if it was in Thailand he could do more.

Beachlover
June 20th, 2010, 19:02
Locals are banned from entering hotels or private residences so they will suggest going to cinemas.. Same happens in India.. and it is more than just a rub lol

Well that's very inconvenient. I'd be right pissed off if I paid for a hotel and wasn't allowed to bring back a legitimate guest or friend.

June 21st, 2010, 00:28
A legitimate friend can be brought back inside the hotel bar or restaurant certainly not your room.
Don't forget homosexuality is illegal in Arabic countries and they are not dumb ie: they can spot the difference from a fuck buddy and a businessman :sign5:

Well that's very inconvenient. I'd be right pissed off if I paid for a hotel and wasn't allowed to bring back a legitimate guest or friend.

June 21st, 2010, 00:34
....homosexuality is illegal in Arabic countries and they are not dumb ie: they can spot the difference from a fuck buddy and a businessman :sign5:

.....Which is not difficult when the "legitimate friend" is young enough to be your great-grandson.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

June 21st, 2010, 00:39
lol right on

.....Which is not difficult when the "legitimate friend" is young enough to be your great-grandson. :occasion9: :occasion9:

thonglor55
June 21st, 2010, 02:46
.....Which is not difficult when the "legitimate friend" is young enough to be your great-grandson.What if your preference is to bottom for someone only half your age?

June 21st, 2010, 06:04
.....Which is not difficult when the "legitimate friend" is young enough to be your great-grandson.What if your preference is to bottom for someone only half your age?

Then you are selling yourself short.

I would never even consider bottoming for anybody over 19.

:occasion9:

June 21st, 2010, 13:45
In my case that would be a 15yo and I'm sure both Police and hotel people would notice lol

June 21st, 2010, 22:12
In my case that would be a 15yo and I'm sure both Police and hotel people would notice lol

Congratulations are in order - your are apparently one of the few SGT members not to have a pension book together with a funeral bond rapidly approaching maturity,

If you could only force yourself to take that portrait of Mussolini off your wall you'd almost be a balanced individual.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

June 22nd, 2010, 14:18
If you could only force yourself to take that portrait of Mussolini off your wall you'd almost be a balanced individual.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Nah, I have Mussolini's granddaughter's pic. She has better boobs. And she is in parliament NOW..
http://www.haisentito.it/wp-galleryo/alessandra-mussolini-t-shirt/alessandra-mussolini.jpg

danny99
July 12th, 2010, 16:26
....homosexuality is illegal in Arabic countries and they are not dumb ie: they can spot the difference from a fuck buddy and a businessman :sign5:

.....Which is not difficult when the "legitimate friend" is young enough to be your great-grandson.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Funny, when I stayed in Kuwait at a 2nd level hotel the Palestinian boys working as porters were so horny that you only had to grope them when they took you to your room [on any pretence] and they dropped their trousers.

The Arabs seemed to think that any foreigner was a heathen therefore available. One night walking back to hotel an old uniformed policeman came out of the shadow of a darkened doorway, big smile of gold fillings...I walked very quickly!

I was fascinated by the empty jam tins on the ledge of the public toilet urinals, watching the boys filling them with water and washing their cocks, sometimes for a little too long!

Beachlover
July 12th, 2010, 19:17
Funny, when I stayed in Kuwait at a 2nd level hotel the Palestinian boys working as porters were so horny that you only had to grope them when they took you to your room [on any pretence] and they dropped their trousers.

Damnit... I still haven't fulfilled my fantasy of seducing a cute hotel staff member.

One night... an old uniformed policeman came out of the shadow of a darkened doorway, big smile of gold fillings...I walked very quickly!

ROFL...

I was fascinated by the empty jam tins on the ledge of the public toilet urinals, watching the boys filling them with water and washing their cocks, sometimes for a little too long!

Huh?... Old jam tins? Washing their cocks? Why?

danny99
July 15th, 2010, 15:08

Damnit... I still haven't fulfilled my fantasy of seducing a cute hotel staff member.

One night... an old uniformed policeman came out of the shadow of a darkened doorway, big smile of gold fillings...I walked very quickly!

ROFL...

Muslims always wash their cocks after taking a piss. In Indonesia there are little spouts of water they can put their hands under and wash their cocks. If you make no pretence about watching them wash their cocks when they are standing next to you they sometimes keep doing it for a bit too long and it starts to grow, then nature takes over. I always thought that it was a bit hypocritical to wash your own cock after pissing when you make a habit of putting boys cocks in your own mouth...seems a bit over the top?

Beachlover
July 15th, 2010, 21:43
Wow... sounds like quite a show.

quiet1
July 15th, 2010, 23:47
Muslims always wash their cocks after taking a piss.
Almost ironic, since aren't most (all?) Muslims circumcised? I mean, a clean cock is always a pleasure to behold, but uncut ones are more ripe (pun intended) for being washed after taking a leak, no?

danny99
July 19th, 2010, 12:09
Muslims always wash their cocks after taking a piss.
Almost ironic, since aren't most (all?) Muslims circumcised? I mean, a clean cock is always a pleasure to behold, but uncut ones are more ripe (pun intended) for being washed after taking a leak, no?

All Muslims are circumcised, along with the Jewish, many African and Aboriginal tribes [most often by using a sharp stone at time of puberty...ouch!] along with most Australians [before the immigrant rush], Americans, Canadians and Filipinos...as well as those who are done for reasons of hygiene [when the skin does not come back over the head when fully erect...the poor boys whose parents ignore this usually have to 'pop' it themselves in early wanking experiments]....boys with good to oversized circumcised cocks invariably have much early sexual experiences....the exposed head is constantly being rubbed by tight clothing [particularly with those who experience 'growth spurts' as parents cannot afford to buy larger clothing every 3-4 months] and as a result that they have constant visible erections which get grabbed at school, stroked in crowded places and otherwise played with regularly...most get to like it!

danny99
January 27th, 2013, 14:09

Have you never stayed in a hotel in Bali???

Muslims must always wash after urinating...in Indonesia they just grab a handfull from the flowing urinal, in Middle East they prefer a semi shower so fill up a jam tin and pour over it...I always thought being fussy about washing your cock is a bit strange when you suck other peoples?

latintopxxx
January 28th, 2013, 23:02
4 years ago had a company do in Dubai, fancy hotel associated with the burj al hotel, rooms were on little islands, had your own butler...the staff were Indian amd Palestinians....all under 25..and mostly available...fucked my indian butler every day...тВм10 a pop....
and beachlover...grow some balls...you claim to travel to Thailand and yet have never hooked up with hotel staff....what are you...super shy??

Beachlover
February 16th, 2013, 11:00
Latin... that post you're referring to was made a couple of years ago. I have since then, hooked up with hotel staff, not just in Thailand either. Not any more though as my single days are behind me.

Up2U
February 16th, 2013, 16:43
Are the Prince and Saphan Kwai cinemas still operating? Who goes there, what is the scene?

Go to the Cruisingforsex.com website. They will have all the current info you are looking for.