PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok's Sunee

June 16th, 2010, 10:23
I've been to Thailand before and really go for the fem types at Sunee. Is there any equivalent in Bangkok? I've only been to places with muscular types. I do enjoy a good buff top sometimes but also like the skinny effem types. Can anyone help?

billy2bs
June 16th, 2010, 10:40
Maybe try Classic Boy if they are still open

June 16th, 2010, 17:18
Yes, Classic in Soi Twilight would be the best bet in bangkok. You might also try Solid Bar. Last year they were encouraging the boys to become a bit more muscular, but I think now the trend there is to the slimmer boys.

Dodger
June 17th, 2010, 17:39
Seen and not Heard wrote:

e fem Boys are Told to pretend to act Manly, as only 30% of customers love lady Boys.

If 30% of the customers prefer fem boys - then it make sense for a bar owner to staff 30% fem boys. Wouldn't asking them to attemp to act manly defeat the purpose?

TravellerDave
June 18th, 2010, 04:40
I like fem boys and dont bother too much with Bangkok these days - its very hit and miss. I find what I want in Pattaya.

June 18th, 2010, 18:09
Thanks for the tips. I'm heading off tomorrow and will definitely check out Soi Twilight. :hello2:

TravellerDave
June 18th, 2010, 19:51
Nowvoyager

I dont think there are any 100% fem boy bars/gogo's in Sunni - possibly Euroboys has the most.
You dont see them in Krazy Dragon for example.

Shuee
June 28th, 2010, 03:04
i would say that there are many men guys in Nice boyz, less fem than all the other bars
i have my fingers crossed that some more of the former closed down bars in sp will re-open again as high season approaches :hello1:
whether the BIB are still chasing all the falang gogo owners out of town remains to be seen, not sure how they are coping with less tea money!

alittlebi-old
July 6th, 2010, 14:49
Nowvoyager

I dont think there are any 100% fem boy bars/gogo's in Sunni - possibly Euroboys has the most. You dont see them in Krazy Dragon for example.

When I was in Krazy Dragon a while back, there were three - but none acted OVERTLY fem. But these three wore briefs and kept it in their briefs ... while everyone else ... umm ... shared.

July 6th, 2010, 15:17
Nowvoyager

I dont think there are any 100% fem boy bars/gogo's in Sunni - possibly Euroboys has the most. You dont see them in Krazy Dragon for example.

When I was in Krazy Dragon a while back, there were three - but none acted OVERTLY fem. But these three wore briefs and kept it in their briefs ... while everyone else ... umm ... shared.

Ah, I can just see your indecent exposure trial now....

"....But M'Lord, the reason I had my cock out in the pub and was waving it about, inviting ppl to feel it for money - was nothing sexual at all ...... I was merely demonstrating that I'm not effeminate!"

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

allieb
July 6th, 2010, 17:39
Nowvoyager

Ah, I can just see your indecent exposure trial now....

"....But M'Lord, the reason I had my cock out in the pub and was waving it about, inviting ppl to feel it for money - was nothing sexual at all ...... I was merely demonstrating that I'm not effeminate!"

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

And the Judge might reply "Do you mean to tell me that you hadn't intended to insert it into a rectum and wiggle it around in excrement?"

July 6th, 2010, 17:51
That is totally gross!

Also, sorry to be pedantic - but it isn't excrement until it is expelled - therefore you cannot wiggle your cock about in it no matter how much the thought excites you.

Unless of course you are actively seeking to wiggle it about in expelled shit? - which is even more worrying.

:hello1:

July 6th, 2010, 19:49
That is totally gross!

Also, sorry to be pedantic - but it isn't excrement until it is expelled - therefore you cannot wiggle your cock about in it no matter how much the thought excites you.

Unless of course you are actively seeking to wiggle it about in expelled shit? - which is even more worrying.

:hello1:

So what the writer is into is "Turd Tickling" :pottytrain1: