PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know Off Any HIV POS Thai Boys

Monty-old
January 8th, 2006, 07:45
If you do , and they are fit enough for light duties, G.A. P. can help them,Free Accommodation,free food,and small wage, We need someone to help run our Care House here in Pattaya Contact us at .E.mail guardiananglespattaya@hotmail.com Or thefullmontybar@hotmail.com

We are also looking for HIV Pos farang, who would like to help, by giving advice to Thais and us,and help to run the Care House. Total privacy will be assured.

Also anyone that has free time on there hands and would like to help, Please contact us.

January 8th, 2006, 09:46
What sort of care house is this? Who are you caring for? Terminally ill? Dying? who? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Where is this care house located? Will the boys still be working in the bars that stay there if their Hiv poz? How sick they gotta be to stay there?

marc11864-old
January 10th, 2006, 07:15
Sawatdee Krap,

I'm not currently in Thailand but will be soon and Pattaya will likely be one of my stops. I am HIV + farang and am ALWAYS interested in helping people out.

Could you offer some more information please?

Thanks

Monty-old
January 10th, 2006, 07:22
Marc11864
Could you please e.mail on thefullmontybar@hotmail.com or guardianangelspattaya@hotmail.com
As we need help and guidance to help Hiv Thais.
Many thanks
Monty

marc11864-old
January 14th, 2006, 00:44
Just a follow up. I forwarded an email to the guardianangelspataya email address. Thanks for the address and I just wanted to make sure my email was received. You may want to edit the email addresses out of this thread now though as quite often, internet "bots" will sweep the page and any email addrress they find wind up on spam lists.

Just trying to save you some of the horrors that have happened to me too! :P

January 14th, 2006, 02:05
G.A. P. can help them,Free Accommodation,free food,and small wage,

I hope your paying the right wages.Are they recieving double time on Sundays,penalty rates,superanuation? Probaly bloody not !
Its about time barboys had a union to support them,its a wonder you didnt think of starting one up Monty,cause you thought about starting everything else up.Dont pinch my idea !
" You check in,but you can never leeave"

"The house of the rising sun"

January 15th, 2006, 17:06
So says Madam Sydney... well, every organisation needs a Court Jester and we have a sick one.