PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers Trip Report

Dodger
June 10th, 2010, 08:12
Hi you maniacs.

Well, itтАЩs time for me to babble again, so those who enjoy reading about my calamities and evolving perspectives involving gay life in LOS, please enjoy the read. Conversely, those who have found themselves cringing, falling into deep depression, or getting just flat out pissed off at my previous Trip Reports, please do yourself a favor and hit the back button now.

Having just returned from my routine bi-annual/2 month romp in Oz, I find myself struggling a bit more with the jet lag which always seems to affect me more on the return trip. According to the scientists this is explainable due to some sort of weird phenomenon involving the EarthтАЩs magnetic poles. Frankly, I think it has more to do with the abrupt depression that hits me knowing that the center pole (that being the pole between my legs) has four months of bleak solitude. And yes, for the record, I am one of those guys who doesnтАЩt stand a chance of getting lucky at home, unless in fact I was interested in having an affair with someone in my own age group which is about as enticing as putting ketchup on ice cream. How the boys do it is beyond me.

After enduring the loss of both of my parents last year, coupled with the battles I was having with the yaba addicted ladyboy I had just previously married up in a jungle somewhere, my objectives for this holiday were quite simpleтАжjust relax, keep it simple, have fun, and donтАЩt do anything too stupid. All things considered, my objectives were met, although not without a few un-relaxing episodes mostly centered around turmoil with HIM тАУ as always.

My little manic Thep met me on my arrival night at the condo in Pattaya after spending about 2-1/2 months lounging around his familyтАЩs village up in Si Saket. He seemed quite proud of himself and eager to get things back on track with me, although prior to his stay at home he had returned to the sois of Sunee Plaza for 1-1/2 months embarked on a yaba binge which in-turn put another cog in the wheel of our somewhat lob-sided relationship. I had a serious discussion with him on that very first night which seemed to be acknowledged and helped us keep our balance for most of the holiday anyway. I tried to make my points very clear to him. Not because I felt he would become confused if my points were not simple and direct тАУ but because it gave him less room to attempt his trademark and well-honed manipulating tactics. My points being: We can live together as long as there are no games and no fighting. There will be no long and drawn-out emotional discussions like weтАЩve always had in the past, and no drama. I told him that my plans were to relax, have fun, and keep things simple.

I found the gay scene in Pattaya livelier than expected even with a few of the gogo bars being closed. Sunee Plaza, where I prefer spending most of my nights, was also busier than expected. After reading news about the Plaza on this forum prior to my trip I expected to see a ghost town which is not at all the case. As most of you are aware Villa Rouge is up for sale (750,000 baht) if thereтАЩs a sucker out there, as well as Jim/Jimmy/James for 2 million baht (IтАЩll reserve my comments). The beer bar which replaced Sundance Gogo is changing names yet again to Yaya (Yaba would have been more fitting). I guess a farang just purchased the place from that skinny and constantly hyperventilating puzzle named Collin for his Thai boyfriend. Gee, I wonder how long that will lastтАж555.

NiceBoys had at least 50 boys on staff, with a few real cuties. Mic My Bar (what a name!) also had 50 boys, mostly young, a few boy-next-door types, a few fems, a few muscles, and a few in diapers. Good mix in there тАУ just one pushy mamasan who must have asked me 15 times for a drink. I was at theтАЭ fuck youтАЭ stage at attempt # 3 тАУ you just have to love her tenacity. Holiday Gogo was also jammed with hot numbers and the 300 baht short time lounge upstairs seemed to be very popular with the masses. Walking into Goodboys Gogo is like entering an old dimly lit garage in Chicago. The boys are mostly either hard core yaba addicts, as evidenced by the fact that they are working in the same wrinkled boxer shorts they went to sleep in 3 or 4 days prior, or the diaper brigade who sat around wiggling their 2 inch peckers at the German customers. Tom Yon was lively, a few diapers but at least they were dancing on stage with clean white undies. Euro Bar is nice тАУ but a bit small and cramped feeling for my taste. They did have a few cute ladyboys, friendly, touchy-feely OK, not bad for a quick drink and a pinch on the pooch.

A dark cloud hovers over places like Sunee Plaza cast by the escalating flow and usage of yaba. I made the statement in a previous trip report dating back several years ago that I felt that over 70% of the working boys in Pattaya were either attempting to use yaba on a recreational basis тАУ or fully addicted. Several of the members of our forum disagreed with that statement claiming that the number was nowhere near that high and insinuated that I was dramatizing. IтАЩll go as far as to say that I now feel that my estimation was conservation at best тАУ as close to 90% of the working boys are using the drug and now in various stages of addiction. Some are behind bars, some are in the hospital, some are dead, and the rest are holding themselves up on those chrome plated poles in the gogo bars gazing at the walls versus smiling at the customers the way they did back in the day.
Before the flood of yaba reached the streets of PTY, most working boys would be glad to hand around your room after the service was provided , if for no other reason than to just enjoy the comforts of your surroundings, munch on your potato chips, watch a bit of TV, or with the motivations of getting closer to you to promote future offs. Based on the comments and feedback IтАЩve received from both xpats and holiday goers, a noticeable trend has developed where the boys are dressed and out the door before you even turn all the lights on. The root cause of this is simple: The 1,200 baht you just stuffed in his pocket is enough the feed his addiction for the night and maybe longer which is the one and only priority of the addict.

My nightly watering hole was Corner Bar, which, for me, is the best place in Sunee to hang my hat. The proprietors Michael and Thomas have done a fantastic job their first year and provide an atmosphere thatтАЩs fun and friendly until the wee hours. They offer the best drink prices of any bar IтАЩve visited in PTY and the eye candy from that vantage point is unbeatable. They also put double shots in all their mixed drinks, thus the reason I almost wiped out half of Pattaya on my motorbike on more than one occasion. OudтАЩs Caf├й is also another great place and maintains a long list of repeat customers because of the warmth and friendliness of Oud, Jack, Ralph and their staff. This is probably the best place to visit for any newcomer to the scene.

The best thing that happened for gay Pattaya, or at least its customers, were the two nights that the curfew was imposed due to the battles going on in Bangkok. The scene both in Sunee and Boyztown was bustling in the mid-afternoons much as they did 10 years ago when my feet first touched Thai soil. Sunee Plaza was a gas during that period. I visited the Plaza around 2:00 PM (thatтАЩs 1400 hours for you European guys, and for you xpats who have been on the scene too long, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 2) and the place wa s really bustling. The boys who were concerned about their bar being closed during the curfew were busy cruising the sois in search of a farang.
It was amazing how many new faces were in the crowd тАУ some real nice ones at that. Many of the gogoтАЩs opened in the afternoon and closed at 9:00 PM which I thought was great. Early to bed тАУ early to rise as they say. Evan the action at Jomtien Beach was enhanced during this period with boys all over the place and almost all the chairs filled. As I was leaving the beach on one of these days I walked past a boy who was right out of my dreams (arenтАЩt they all). He was slightly tall for a Thai, slim and feminine looking just like I like them, with long brown hair and a fake diamond ear ring in one ear. At least IтАЩm assuming it was fake. I kept walking for a minute, and then stopped dead in my tracks, turned around, and called out to him. As he turned and started walking back towards me I started spurting some dumb lines likeтАжтАЭsorry to bother you, but I know IтАЩve seen you somewhere before. Do you work here in PTYтАЭ? He gave me a shy but sensual smile and said he had seen me walking around Sunee before and that he worked at Euro Boys. This was funny because I had visited EuroтАЩs 2 or 3 times this visit and didnтАЩt remember ever seeing him. After another minute of awkward small talk we exchanged mobile numbers and went our way. Another trip to EuroтАЩs was definitely in my plans after that.

Thep and I did a few side trips during my holiday, although not as well planned or extensive as in the past. We visited his family twice, once in April and once in May, although the scene in his village was pretty dismal to say the least. With Si Saket being red shirt territory, all of the guys in the family who IтАЩve befriended over the years were off earning 500 baht a day down in Bangkok from ThaksinтАЩs return-to-power desperation fund. They all returned to Si Saket in mid-May in time for planting the rice and chiliesтАЩ just prior to the armed militants (terrorists) migrating into the red shirt rally.

Thep and I visited Bangkok for a few days in early May to visit his sister and take in a concert. It was wonderful! No traffic, all those rip-off tourist shops along Suriwong Road were closed and boarded up and the streets were lined with good looking soldiersтАжsome with very alluring smiles. I guess making 1,000 baht for a short time is a hell of a lot better than standing around for a few hundred hours in the scorching heat holding a gun with no bullets. There was one guy in particular who I pasted twice on the street who was an absolute doll. He didnтАЩt appear to be old enough to be holding a gun, that kind of gun anyway, who had great sparkly eyes and a bulge between his legs that left me mumblingтАжтАЭwhere do I enlist.тАЭ I even spotted a few fem types which Thep most often recognized first. You can always tell the fem soldier boys because they commonly hold their rifles upside down with the nozzle of the barrel stuck in the mud - whilst chatting with their friends as if theyтАЩre at a dinner socialтАж555.

I avoided having political discussions with Thep only because I knew he was from red shirt territory and thus brainwashed. And frankly the yellow shirts are about as fucked up as far as IтАЩm concerned. Thailand has been set back 20 years and tenтАЩs of billion of baht by this ridiculous and purposeless charade which is a shame. All they (Thanksin & Co.) have done is open the flood gates even wider for terrorists and further crippled the countryтАЩs economy and any chance of economic growth in the next decade or more. Oh well, this is Thailand.

I invited ThepтАЩs family to visit us in PTY for a few days which has become a routine over the years. We put them up at Villa Novin in Jomtien which is well suited for a large Thai family. After spending several days and nights entertaining them - Thep decided to give me a break and said I should go out that night for what he referred to as a тАЬ free nightтАЭ. Frankly, sitting around with the family when they visit us like this is rather boring for me. They can sit up literally all night chatting, eating food and watching movies which Thep loves, but for me itтАЩs a real pain in the ass. Hearing this from Thep I asked him what he meant by тАЬfree night.тАЭ He just smiled and said I should just go out and have a good time as long as I was back at the condo to meet him at 1:00 AM, and that if I was going to be with a boy he should not be anyone he knows. Well, the first part was no problem, but the fact that he knows everyone in Sunee Plaza did present a bit of a challenge. I just played dumb and saidтАжтАЭthatтАЩs great тАУ see you back at the condo at 1:00.

My mind was racing as I tried to decide who I wanted to toss in the hay with the most. A few faces flashed in front of me but they were all guys that Thep could come in contact with so they were off the list. Then I remembered the boy I met at the beach which really got the blood flowing. My plan was simple: IтАЩd go to Boyztown which was clear of ThepтАЩs freinds and off his radar and have beach boy meet me for a drink and take it from there. Unfortunately, after 3 attempted calls to him that night I got no answer.
I arrived at Dynamite around 9:00 PM and immediately spotted a familiar face. His name is Thea who used to work at look Bar when he was still in the diaper brigade. An absolute doll back then but they wouldnтАЩt sell him a pack of cigarettes in a 7/11 if you get my drift. He was still a doll and sexier then hell standing there with his half-hard cock outlining his snug fitting undies. I motioned him over for a drink, put one hand on his thigh and thought this was itтАжhe was going to be my тАЬfree nightsтАЭ destiny. I was getting close to telling him to take his number off, when my mobile started buzzing in the pocket of my cargo pants. I answered the phone and it was Thep asking me where I was. I told him the truth, of course leaving out the part about how my other hand was stroking a gogo boyтАЩs hard-on. After a minute of chatting and ensuring him that I would be back to meet him at the condo by 1:00 as planned, we said our goodbyes.

Not a minute later my phone started buzzing again and to my delight it was At, the boy from the beach. Now I had a real dilemma on my hands. Thea had my so horny I wasnтАЩt about to turn him away, and at the same time didnтАЩt want to blow my chances with beach boy either, considering the fact that these so-called тАЬfree nightsтАЭ with ThepтАЩs acknowledgements donтАЩt come around too often. After a bit of pause in my remarks to At, I just came out and told him where I was, including the fact that I was having a drink with a friend and invited him to join me.

45 minutes later in walks At who looked even better than when I saw him at the beach. I was still sitting with Thea, although had enough composure to remove my hand from his crotch as At walked over to where we were seated. After a few more drinks things were going even better than I could have hoped for. Thea and At were fully engaged in conversation and I could hardly get a word in edge-wise. Then the thought struck meтАжIтАЩll have them both! Yes, a brilliant solution. Thea, having the demeanor of a boy-boy, and At a fem boy, or ladyboy in waiting, the match would be perfect. The only problem is where to take them. Even with the тАЬdonтАЩt ask тАУ donтАЩt tellтАЭ policy between Thep and I during a тАЬfree nightтАЭ like this, I didnтАЩt feel right about taking them back to the condo in the event that Thep would come home early. ThatтАЩs where donтАЩt ask тАУ donтАЩt tell тАУ and donтАЩt show either policy would come into play.

Before making my final decision I focused closely on the interactions between Thea and At so that I didnтАЩt end up embarrassing myself or either of them in the process. In all reality, I think they both knew exactly what I wanted from the start. With only 2-1/2 hours before I turned into a pumpkin, I decided to just get to business. Supported in my efforts by 100 Pipers, I just came out and asked them both if they wanted to leave the bar to have some fun for a while. Thea immediately jumped up and jerked his number from his shorts and At started chugging his drink with a playful smile on his face.

We checked into Howards Hotel - showered separately тАУ and met in the bed with Thea wearing his undies and At with the traditional white towel draped around his waist. The way the next hour unfolded, At, which surprised me the most, seemed completely uninhibited and comfortable taking the lead and serviced both Thea and myself simultaneously with his hands and his mouth. Thea seemed to gravitate towards AtтАЩs butt with his tongue тАУ and I gravitated towards TheaтАЩs throbbing cock whilst enjoying the visuals to the max. By the time our fun reached its climax At had been mounted by both Thea and myself and he seemed to enjoy it immenselyтАж a real thriller!

I arrived back at the condo just 10 minutes late which was a miracle. Thep was cuddled up on the sofa watching TV and snacking on a plate of his momтАЩs cooking which he toted back from Villa Novin. When asked what I did that night, I did what any other honorable gentlemen would doтАжI lied. Thep decided to test my credibility by putting his hand on my cock and telling me it was time for bed. I did OKтАжI think, only he really knowsтАж I guessтАжthank God for Penagra.

All-in тАУall, my objectives were met; A good time with ThepтАжno major fights or dramaтАж plenty of relaxationтАжa few barrels of Singha, and even a little erotic adventure on the side. No bad, all things considered.

Mai pen rai

Impulse
June 10th, 2010, 10:55
Nice post Dodger. Sounds like you enjoyed you're 'free night'.Did you get Holiday go-go mixed up with Happy Boys? I think of Holiday as that dive full of not so good looking,over the age of a go-go bar guys.Unless it's a new place.
Glad to hear the scene is more alive than others have been reporting.

bao-bao
June 10th, 2010, 21:07
Again a nice story, Dodger. Thanks for taking the time to write and share it. :cheers:

June 10th, 2010, 22:37
Thanks for sharing.. I had to look Yaba up as I had never heard of it.. I thought it may have been that Vicks sniff thing they all seem to use for reasons that are really beyond me...

Anyway, all in all, I am glad I cancelled Pattaya in favour of a longer stay in BKK and Bali, it sounds less and less charming the more I read about it..

Bob
June 11th, 2010, 00:17
As usual, Dodger, a fun read. Thanks.

krobbie
June 11th, 2010, 03:02
Dodger, as usual a great read and this time on a lighter note. No drama and no tears. I was waiting with baited breath for everything to turn to clay, but it seems you and I were both spared this time.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cheers
Krobbie

Dodger
June 11th, 2010, 04:50
Rocket:

Opps...Happy Boys it is.

Homesoon:

I believe 50 at Niceboys would be pretty close. No shortage of boys whatsoever, although a significant decrease in customers.

Thanks for your comments.

Rainwalker
June 11th, 2010, 07:40
As ever, Vic, your trip reports convey a unique viewpoint on the difficulties and joys of nurturing your relationship with Thep as well as clear snapshots of the nightly madness in Sodom-by-the-Sea.

You are truly demented as I think I've mentioned to you to your face more than once...

My frequent trips to Pattaya in the last 9 months from the The-City-with-a-Moat-in-the-North have shown me wider horizons. SP remains a vital part of the community but I'm thinking that a number of us old hands have expanded our horizons to include more visits to Boyztown and Jomtien as opposed to being exclusively a "boulevardier" in Sunee Plaza. You know that I do like Sunee and visit several time in each trip but there are other scenes worth exploring.

As ever, It was good to spend time with you at Corner Bar and ask that you PM me your Thai phone number when next you grace us with your presence.

Dodger
June 12th, 2010, 18:25
You know that I do like Sunee and visit several time in each trip but there are other scenes worth exploring.

Yes, other scenes abound, although none near as sleezy as Sunee, which, for some unexplainable reason, seems to be the compelling factor.

I hope to visit the mote in the north next trip and hope you can show me a few places without shiny polished table tops, overly attentive waiters or perfectly choreographed stage shows, as I prefer my beer served without a glass and boys who can't dance a step.

I'll shoot you my mobile number so we can pre-plan a little adventure...hopefully a good sleezy one.

Cheers

DamienZ
June 13th, 2010, 16:15
Thanks Dodger,
really, that was the best read I have had in a while. Glad you had a great time.

DZ

CoffeeBreak
June 13th, 2010, 17:27
This trip report is interesting, informative and very well written , so well done. I am in Pattaya long time and the drug problem is as bad as mentioned.
Incidentally:
There is another good thread by Rush re mamasans so hopefully others can be inspired to post equally entertaining actual stories on here too.

June 14th, 2010, 20:59
As usual, Dodger, a fun read. Thanks.

I avoided having political discussions with Thep only because I knew he was from red shirt territory and thus brainwashed. And frankly the yellow shirts are about as fucked up as far as IтАЩm concerned. Thailand has been set back 20 years and tenтАЩs of billion of baht by this ridiculous and purposeless charade which is a shame. All they (Thanksin & Co.) have done is open the flood gates even wider for terrorists and further crippled the countryтАЩs economy and any chance of economic growth in the next decade or more. Oh well, this is Thailand.
http://www.csmngt.com/thai%20junta%20massage.jpg
http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2010/06/09
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/get ... -2010-0280 (http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P7-TA-2010-0195&language=EN&ring=B7-2010-0280)
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/law/firearms.htm

http://aneighth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/brainwash1.jpg

"The U.S. government often overthrows тАЬunfriendly governmentsтАЭ by bribing sections of their military, a fact discussed at length in Tim WeinerтАЩs history of the CIA, Legacy of Ashes. When a U.S.-backed coup happens, the U.S.government and corporate media give tacit approval; whereas a howl of fury erupts when a coup happens against a U.S. puppet government."

http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/1004/2010_03_21-bangkok-t-4.jpg

boy
June 15th, 2010, 03:52
Thanks Dodger for your excellent trip report :happy7:

Even without any pictures this story is very well "illustrated" with interesting details and funny moments - and even for a swiss-german speaking guy it was good understandable and was making me smiling for several times !

Well done Doger !

Beachlover
June 22nd, 2010, 12:52
Thanks for the story, Dodger. Hilarious as always. No big dramas this time... well done!