PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the after Hours New Cabaret Discos Clubs.

RonanTheBarbarian
April 22nd, 2006, 06:43
I take it all this after-hours stuff is illegal?

Can we presume (if LMTU's post is reliable) that the enforcement of the 1.00 am closing is getting more lax in Pattaya?

Or is the above description all very much on the Q.T.?

wowpow
April 22nd, 2006, 07:36
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/mesg-1.jpg

From the phone of LMTU?

April 22nd, 2006, 13:09
I take it all this after-hours stuff is illegal?

Can we presume (if LMTU's post is reliable) that the enforcement of the 1.00 am closing is getting more lax in Pattaya?

Or is the above description all very much on the Q.T.?

RonanTB - I can assure you that LMTU's description is very much accurate. Up one flight of stairs you enter a decent sized leather sofa filled karaoke bar or continue on the same floor to the packed and well air conned disco. The handsome gogo's are fully dressed but still very sexy and the music is soooo loud it made my ears ring (I'm not really a disco person as you may guess) but you can always pop into the Karaoke bar for a break if you wish.

I agree with everything that LMTU said, a very good and informative description. I was there last night and even though I am a smoker it was affecting me. I wasn't offered a membership but I did end up paying the 750 baht for two bottles of 100 Pipers (coke and soda you pay extra for). There are many many handsome boys who just love to shout, dance and drink themselves giddy and as LMTU said, there were also many women and some ladyboys.

I was promised 10 'supermodels' from Bangkok, which turned out to be five handsome guys, the best of which LMTU rightly picked as the most gorgeous guy, the one who could truly claim to be a supermodel, even the mamasan from Wild West who I was with had to go 'wow'.

I left sometime after 3.00pm, the whiskey still flowing, and I am told that it closes between 6.00am and 8.00am.

Whilst disco's are not really my scene and Maya is not a huge place to walk around, if you like disco's, with handsome men and late night drinking, this is definitely a place to visit.