PDA

View Full Version : another ballon chaser night Ganymede Fri June 18

lonelywombat
June 8th, 2010, 12:14
The poster says it all. Congratulations Ron and Sandy. I am hearing good things about Ganymede.Sounds like a good night.

June 8th, 2010, 19:41
lonleywombat: What are the good things you are hearing about Ganymede?

Last week 3 of us went for a drink and all the hosts did was play cards with each other. When we sat down, no one came over to take our order. Had to go ask for someone to bring us drinks. We were going to order another drink, but could not get anyone's attention (they were all still playing cards).

I understand that this season is very low and the boys might be VERY bored with no customers, but when customers come in, I suggest hosts should host.

TOQ
June 8th, 2010, 20:43
"I understand that this season is very low and the boys might be VERY bored with no customers, but when customers come in, I suggest hosts should host."

Picky Picky Picky :hello1:

lonelywombat
June 9th, 2010, 06:18
lonleywombat: What are the good things you are hearing about Ganymede?

Last week 3 of us went for a drink and all the hosts did was play cards with each other. When we sat down, no one came over to take our order. Had to go ask for someone to bring us drinks. We were going to order another drink, but could not get anyone's attention (they were all still playing cards).

I understand that this season is very low and the boys might be VERY bored with no customers, but when customers come in, I suggest hosts should host.

About 3 months ago I got an email asking about Ganymede from a reader of the forum planning to go to Pattaya before songran. He was not prepared to suffer the abuse that seemed to be the norm when a question was asked on this forum.
He said that gaybutton had mentioned favourably Ganymede and asked my opinion. I had not been there and missed again a few months ago when I was there. His second email said he used to call in after the beach for drinks in preference to Bondi and the Bamboo bar and enjoyed it.
His last email said that a sauna was being planned and he was considering staying there next trip.

June 9th, 2010, 12:11
Ever since Ganymede opened I thought it had great potential. Really well decorated and a nice size space. Met one of the owners who explained the plans his group had for the space. Great ideas and ambitious plans.

I stopped several times and although not many customers, service was good and a few nice boys.

My earlier post was my first visit since the curfews. Although it seems that most bars are having a downturn since then. So I thought hosts would be happy to see customers as a benefit. Instead on this night, cards trumped customers