PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you don't get what you pay for?

June 7th, 2010, 01:17
I've read numerous times in reviews of massage places and gogo bars that often some guys can't even pop a stiffy. What are you supposed to do when you have to tip them?
I suppose it makes no difference if you are top only.. but it would certainly piss me off..

I will make sure to clearly state out when I get to the venues that I want a fully working cock and if it ain't working I ain't payin!

June 7th, 2010, 02:39
[X] It's for a reason that Italian sex tourists are so unpopular.

June 7th, 2010, 02:43
Well, it's better to be unpopular than to be badly popular, you should know.

[X] It's for a reason that Italian sex tourists are so unpopular.

Dboy
June 7th, 2010, 04:45
I would still pay.

If this really concerns you, you could always test the boy out in the bar. They warm up quick.

zinzone
June 7th, 2010, 12:25
Well my view:
If you off one with the agreement he is to fuck you, and he don't or can't perform, my advice is remind him politely what the agreement was, and give him 50-100 baht depending on your generosity, before showing him the door to leave.
Even if your give him nothing they all know the expression "no fuck, no money".

For those of us who usually want to be top only, quite frankly I could not care less if he has a hard on or not.

June 7th, 2010, 17:01
Yeah in fact I specified that I understand it may be irrelevant to tops..
Not that I care to be fucked but I do care to suck/wank or whatever.. I consider a hard cock part of the "transaction" I'd be paying for so it would be void if he couldn't get it up..
if I wanted to see or handle flaccid cocks I would go to a nudist beach in Croatia and I wouldn't have to pay a single dime.

Well my view:
If you off one with the agreement he is to fuck you, and he don't or can't perform, my advice is remind him politely what the agreement was, and give him 50-100 baht depending on your generosity, before showing him the door to leave.
Even if your give him nothing they all know the expression "no fuck, no money".

For those of us who usually want to be top only, quite frankly I could not care less if he has a hard on or not.

June 7th, 2010, 17:27
if I wanted to see or handle flaccid cocks I would go to a nudist beach in Croatia....

No need to go so far...... go to Key West.

:occasion9:

zinzone
June 7th, 2010, 17:53
OP says:
' I do care to suck/wank or whatever.. I consider a hard cock part of the "transaction" I'd be paying for so it would be void if he couldn't get it up..'

-fair enough, if the hard cock is part of what you specifically negotiated and it transpires you are not getting what you agreed to pay for, hence, no need to pay!
The secret is make it clearly understand in advance i) what you want,and ii) that there will be no payment if there is a failure to provide what is expressly agreed.

June 7th, 2010, 18:29
I suppose you missed the fact I'm Italian.. Key West is hardly closer than Croatia lol

if I wanted to see or handle flaccid cocks I would go to a nudist beach in Croatia....

No need to go so far...... go to Key West.

:occasion9: