PDA

View Full Version : Don't people want massages in the morning?

June 6th, 2010, 20:35
I'm gathering all info on massage parlous for a compendium for my trip to BKK.. mostly on shamelessmack or on parlours' websites if available..
What keeps surprising me is that all places (at least the ones I'm planning to visit) open around 3pm only one at 12pm..

Is there any specific reason? Maybe the average customers are too old to get anymore morning woodies? :sign5:

bao-bao
June 6th, 2010, 21:03
There are quite a number of massage places that open early, but not nearly as many where the focus isn't on the massage. You could always try to schedule an outcall for 9am.

...note I said "TRY". Like I've posted a few times, the Thai can sleep like rocks most anywhere, anytime. I've resorted to the mirror under the nose to check for signs of life with a friend a couple of times.

June 6th, 2010, 21:55
lol yes i read, and basolutely love your sleeping photos!

There are quite a number of massage places that open early, but not nearly as many where the focus isn't on the massage. You could always try to schedule an outcall for 9am.

...note I said "TRY". Like I've posted a few times, the Thai can sleep like rocks most anywhere, anytime. I've resorted to the mirror under the nose to check for signs of life with a friend a couple of times.

mahjongguy
June 7th, 2010, 08:58
I'm one of those early risers who occasionally might want a massage before noon, and it is frustrating.

Shops may say that they open at 9 or 10 or 12 noon, but there is rarely anyone present besides the manager. Possibly there is a masseur or two who are there only because they sleep in the shop. Generally these are not the ones with the best skills.

Like it or not, most shops don't have any real choice of staff until 2pm. The masseurs with the best skills come in late and work late.

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2010, 10:21
I'm one of those early risers who occasionally might want a massage before noon, and it is frustrating.

Shops may say that they open at 9 or 10 or 12 noon, but there is rarely anyone present besides the manager. Possibly there is a masseur or two who are there only because they sleep in the shop. Generally these are not the ones with the best skills.

Like it or not, most shops don't have any real choice of staff until 2pm. The masseurs with the best skills come in late and work late.

Last year with a 1730 flight I went to the massage place next to Dicks who had told me open at 11, but it was closer to 12 The boys were actually sleeping in the massage rooms and were woken for me to make a selection. I thought this was a great idea as the boys morning glory
was hard as a rock and stayed that way, well until the end.
I made the flight drained and happy and slept well. He got a great tip.

June 7th, 2010, 11:57
Good thinking Wombat!
I figured I could also use the hotel spa services - they do in-room massage as well - they open at 9.30 and I suppose inside a hotel they would be more on time than a shop..

Last year with a 1730 flight I went to the massage place next to Dicks who had told me open at 11, but it was closer to 12 The boys were actually sleeping in the massage rooms and were woken for me to make a selection. I thought this was a great idea as the boys morning glory
was hard as a rock and stayed that way, well until the end.
I made the flight drained and happy and slept well. He got a great tip.

mahjongguy
June 8th, 2010, 12:00
Last year with a 1730 flight I went to the massage place next to Dicks who had told me open at 11, but it was closer to 12.
That's Bonny. I'm sure it was fun but the topic was massage. :rolling:

lonelywombat
June 9th, 2010, 06:26
Last year with a 1730 flight I went to the massage place next to Dicks who had told me open at 11, but it was closer to 12.

Strange reply. I had to check dreadedned to find the name . Yes it is Bonnys, it was fun and I had a scrub and happy ending.
Here is a free plug.
Bonny Massage
894/7-8 Soi Pratuchai, Suriwong Rd
Phone: (0) 2637 - 0704
Email: bonny_mass@hotmail.com
Located above Dick's Cafe in Soi Pratuchai, have nice massage rooms (no shower in room) and good selection of cute massage guys, emphasis is supposed to be more on the massage and they offer thai massage from 250 Baht, oil, cream and body scrub from 500 Baht. Open daily from midday till 2:00 AM

mahjongguy
June 9th, 2010, 08:31
[quote]Last year with a 1730 flight I went to the massage place next to Dicks who had told me open at 11, but it was closer to 12.

Strange reply. I had to check dreadedned to find the name . Yes it is Bonnys, it was fun and I had a scrub and happy ending.[/quote:36ojf691]
I just meant that, from what I'd heard, Bonny is one of those places that's for fun. I had not heard anyone say that they actually got a good massage as well. If you did, then congrats.

goji
June 10th, 2010, 02:41
I went to Bonnys for a massage and the guy insisted on having sex, rather than doing a massage.

painai2
June 18th, 2010, 16:33
Like someone posted, just set up a "take away" massage for a morning in your hotel room. When I go back to the Western Hemisphere, I always spend a week in Mexico City first. They have massage places that open at 6am. Perfect for me.

lonelywombat
June 20th, 2010, 11:28
I got a pm from a trollydolly re a massage place in silom that opens at 10AM.

Anghor Spa and massage
169/170 Silom
next to Saladeng Sky Train station

he said ' I was not looking for anything other than an American breakfast. Those cheeky grins ,fresh faces and twinkling eyes made me forget I was hungry. The entrance is just a doorway and I noticed later the boys on duty usually sit on the stairs as there is no where else. A great find"

Beachlover
June 20th, 2010, 19:05
Totally! I sometimes want a massage in the morning and am frustrated places don't open until 11, 12 or sometimes even 1pm. And this is not just in Thailand but in many other countries.

But yeah, a massage is something I usually want in the evening before dinner or before going to bed.

June 21st, 2010, 00:37
When I'm in Morocco I wake up, have breakfast and head down to the local hammam - it has nothing to do with a SPA and (Shameless)Mack would have a heart attack seeing such place - get hamman sometimes scrub and then a massage from one of the young hot guys who work there.. being around 20yo you can imagine how horny they are around 9am :love4:

It's completely desert around that time of the day, the masseurs aren't tired (which is the main reason why i like massages in the morning) and you don't have anyone around you which is handy since there are no cabins/rooms..

And then I can start roaming around the city feeling all fresh and relaxed and you certainly need it when you are in a loony bin like Marrakech...
I usually return for my second massage around 8/9 pm, again, no one around and I find relief for stress piled up from roaming around the loony bin all day..

Totally! I sometimes want a massage in the morning and am frustrated places don't open until 11, 12 or sometimes even 1pm. And this is not just in Thailand but in many other countries.

But yeah, a massage is something I usually want in the evening before dinner or before going to bed.

June 21st, 2010, 10:21
[X] And I can't believe anyone really wanting a stimulating brothel would go to a place like Bonny Massage.

http://www.bonnymassage.com/masseurs.htm

tomas1
June 21st, 2010, 12:13
Well, I know Bonnys reputation is more for sex than massage, but even when I have gone there around midnight, after the shows, it has been possible to have a desent massage (often followed with some sexual activity). Do not fear; if you want massage, you will get it there.

Shuee
June 28th, 2010, 03:10
just guys being lazy i suppose, who wants to get up that early & work! some even have trouble making it to the beach in jomtien for 1pm!!

andrewcraig
June 29th, 2010, 16:09
[X] And I can't believe anyone really wanting a stimulating brothel would go to a place like Bonny Massage.

http://www.bonnymassage.com/masseurs.htm

I find Stop┬┤s postings confusing most times, but this link led to photos of the boys employed at Bonnys and some good lookers there as well..

June 30th, 2010, 01:53
.....photos of the boys employed at Bonnys ... some good lookers there as well..

Have you considered a guide dog?

:sign5:

Geezer
June 30th, 2010, 09:45
.....photos of the boys employed at Bonnys ... some good lookers there as well..

Who on Earth would want to have sex with a guide dog?

andrewcraig
June 30th, 2010, 16:02

Who on Earth would want to have sex with a guide dog?

I think he might be unemployed and is looking for a job he is qualified to do. As he pisses on most posters on this forum, acting as someones┬┤s dog might not be a challenge.
A dogs life ---deciding to eat piss on or fuck anything or everything.

July 9th, 2010, 05:06
I think he might be unemployed and is looking for a job he is qualified to do....

Let me put your mind at rest, I am neither unemployed nor looking for a job.

Neither am I awaiting my next pension payment or monthly money order from mother.

And for good measure I'm not an alcoholic or drug fiend either.

Sorry I don't fit in.

:occasion9: