View Full Version : Deep Splash swimmers show DusitD2 Pattaya

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2010, 07:25
Travel agent friend of mine emailed to ask for comments on the show at DusitD2 I have never been and have heard no comments, good or bad. As it is weekly, it must have some support. Hotel replied to his email ,it is on every friday, and attached this poster.
Any comments?

bing
June 6th, 2010, 09:24
Hi, A bit more information would be appreciated. What time does the program start. I may go there next Friday but would like to know when things start happening.

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2010, 13:09
I thought you could enlarge photos by clicking on them but it is not working for me.

The wording says

Dive in again---- no reruns
Just reinvention with singers, sexy macho models and sophisticated performances
to arouse your senses.

Dance the night away with the best dance floor beats played by our talented "pink DJ

from friday 23 april every friday night at Deep Bar 8pm onwards no admission fee

Receive a free drink when purchasing a deep bar t-shirt only 350 baht and receive a 20% discount when wearing the t-shirt on every deep splash night.

bing
June 6th, 2010, 18:34
Bat- Thanks for the translation,,,, I thought it was just me,,,, given my best effort,,,, I could not read the poster....

bao-bao
June 6th, 2010, 21:11
Bat- Thanks for the translation,,,, I thought it was just me,,,, given my best effort,,,, I could not read the poster....
Even using the recommended Firefox when I click on images here I get a "loading" notice that doesn't load, so I've given up on them, too. Kind of like the "previous topic" and "next topic" links that disappeared with the improved format was installed at the first of the year. Minor pet peeves of mine, but mai pen rai.