PDA

View Full Version : Short time hotel

June 5th, 2010, 01:51
I will be visiting Pattaya again in the near future, on previous visits I have tended to seek out a partner for the duration of my holiday, and happily footed the associated costs of long term offing, wining and dining , the occasional gifts and the usual fees for services rendered.

The current economic climate at home coupled with the exchange rate in Thailand will result in a different approach this year, basically I will adopt the fuck em and dump em approach, sex will be a business transaction and the demise of some poor water buffao will not enter into the equation!

I would be grateful if you guys could recommend a clean , safe and fairly priced short time hotel.

allieb
June 5th, 2010, 02:59
I will adopt the fuck em and dump em approach, sex will be a business transaction and the demise of some poor water buffao will not enter into the equation!

I would be grateful if you guys could recommend a clean , safe and fairly priced short time hotel.

Well put, that's what I will also be doing. I'm sick to death of listining to hard luck stories and after an hour of sex to receive a call the next day telling me how much they miss me.

Well done you have seen the light, and may I ask why you aren't going to take the tricks back to where you are staying? You can still do them and fuck them off. Anyway this signboard is just as you pass all the Arab bars before entering into the street leading to Sunee

June 5th, 2010, 06:51
....I'm sick to death of listining to hard luck stories .....

That's what the boys tell me!

How hurtful.

:occasion9:

travelerjim
June 5th, 2010, 09:10
Best choice in South Pattaya/Sunee area...
Howards Hotel Guesthouse... :headbang:

http://www.howards-pattaya.net/

SoiVC...South Pattaya...short walk East of Second on SoiVC
VC Hotel on corner of Secnd Rd and SoiVC..
in route to Sunee Plaza..

Nice hotel facilities...clean...good management...
has an elevator/lift :hello1:
sophon cable tv...full size bed...large shower :love4:
great full American breakfast if you are there in morning...90 baht.
500 baht per night...June - September...600 baht other months...
short time rooms...300 baht, if available...ask at desk or call.

http://www.howards-pattaya.net/showroom.html

I have stayed there days and weeks at a time...
convenient to all gay venues...Sunee, Boyztown, Jomtien..
baht bus short stroll 10 baht to beach, Jomtien Complex,
boyztown and South Pattaya.

The desk will check and keep ID's..
for your protection...and theirs.

Enjoy your visit to Pattaya and Thailand.
tj

goji
June 5th, 2010, 23:26
Short time off's do not require a short time hotel. Or have I missed something?

As standard gay friendly residence that changes the sheets & towels daily should do.

June 6th, 2010, 02:01
You mean you actually tell them your real name and give them your phone number??
If I did that with Moroccans I'd have to change my # every other day or else transfer my residence into the Visa office of Milan's city hall for a better compliance with their requests lol

I will adopt the fuck em and dump em approach, sex will be a business transaction and the demise of some poor water buffao will not enter into the equation!

Well put, that's what I will also be doing. I'm sick to death of listining to hard luck stories and after an hour of sex to receive a call the next day telling me how much they miss me.

Well done you have seen the light, and may I ask why you aren't going to take the tricks back to where you are staying? You can still do them and fuck them off. Anyway this signboard is just as you pass all the Arab bars before entering into the street leading to Sunee

June 6th, 2010, 05:39
You mean you actually tell them your real name and give them your phone number??
If I did that with Moroccans I'd have to change my # every other day ....

# = knickers?

:occasion9:

Dboy
June 7th, 2010, 05:03
If you really prefer long time, then you might want to re-think this strategy. You don't have to buy livestock for the farm. What's the going rate by the way? You don't have to wine and dine them. You're not impressing anyone for doing that, most likely you're just making the boy even more bored with you than he normally is already. You don't have to buy him a cellphone. In fact that stuff is a real turnoff for me, and if a boy started pulling that shit I'd send him off double-quick. If you like the boy and you think he's just testing you, tell him it's not your first time in Thailand; that will usually stop the attempts (better yet, say it in Thai). One drink for each of you at the bar is only 150-200 bt..you can avoid that charge if you are a repeat customer just visiting the bar to pay the bar fine (call him in advance and tell him you will be picking him up at the bar at a certain time). If you/him want something to eat on the way home from the bar you'll just stop at a local place (60-70bt for 2 people). Keep him all night, pay him as you would usually do for an overnight, get his phone number, and send him on his way at 9-10am. Call him up whenever, or pick him up from the bar again when you feel like it. You don't have to marry the boy to do long time.

Shuee
June 13th, 2010, 20:25
thanks for the sign pic, but how long has the sign been there, where are theses rooms?

Beachlover
June 17th, 2010, 20:13
Do you really need a short time hotel? Why wouldn't you just take him back to where you're staying?

Most working class Thais usually prefer to eat at simple places where they feel comfortable.