PDA

View Full Version : Bali experiences?

June 3rd, 2010, 01:46
So I booked my 8 day stay in Bali, after 8 days in BKK. Will stay at an all gay (clothing optional lol) resort.. which is a first time for me..
I started looking at all the info on Bali I could find. Not a lot on here though a couple threads have interesting info. And then various sites sticky rice, utopia and some gaybali or something.

I can't help but notice some very expensiver massages.. 90 minutes a minimum of 25 euros at the cheapest spa...What's worse, no guarantee anything will happen and you even have to give a decent tip too. Pffft if things turned out to be really like this I will use this as a relax break before passing to more reasonable Sri Lanka.

Does anyone have more knowledge on Bali?

danny99
June 13th, 2010, 14:43
So I booked my 8 day stay in Bali, after 8 days in BKK. Will stay at an all gay (clothing optional lol) resort.. which is a first time for me..
I started looking at all the info on Bali I could find. Not a lot on here though a couple threads have interesting info. And then various sites sticky rice, utopia and some gaybali or something.

I can't help but notice some very expensiver massages.. 90 minutes a minimum of 25 euros at the cheapest spa...What's worse, no guarantee anything will happen and you even have to give a decent tip too. Pffft if things turned out to be really like this I will use this as a relax break before passing to more reasonable Sri Lanka.

Does anyone have more knowledge on Bali?

That must be at M Spa in Kerobokan, the boys strip off before they start the massage. Normal massage away from the Kuta/Nusa Dua/Seminyak tourist traps is 80-100,000 [$8-10 approx, must cheaper than Thailand and always private room with shower and proper massage table, etc] for a one hour massage [Ubud alone has more than 150 Spas [massage]], Whilst the Bali Spa Guide is an indication:

http://balispaguide.com/spa-search/?typ ... atureID=25 (http://balispaguide.com/spa-search/?type=location&locationID=0&categoryID=0&featureID=25)

you have to read between the lines, many gays think that just being naked and massaged by a young straight spunk is 'gay friendly',,,in Bali generally about 1 in 4 will respond to your discreet stroking and do something when you roll over to your back after first 30 minutes, and are standing proud! It all depends on the individual therapist there are only about 6 really gay places of which M Spa is the rolls royce, but sometime half the thrill is venturing into the unknown! At Bali prices not a great problem and the masage is always excellent from the boys, they are very well trained, so good you sometimes fall asleep when you do not want to! About half of the spas in Bali have some male therapists, all are mostly young [and can sometimes be convinced to play if you can get them erect in a playful way] whereas the older ones if you prefer them are probably more used to providing the extra services .