PDA

View Full Version : What a Hole?

June 2nd, 2010, 16:33
Walking Past the La Cage Soi VC the other night, I had to take a second look, its doubled in size and now the old, (shame it went White Night) has been morphed in to a all New double size La Cage Bar, and I must say what a difference, if I was a drinker and IтАЩm not, apart from Dinner with a good wine, I would say this is one of the nicest bars in town, with next door Now Wonder Bar Number 2 and I'm not recommending the People in it, just the ambiance of the Bars.

Try there 2 for the price of one drinks, in the later afternoon till 9pm great value?

Give it another Look, even though once again as with The Corner Bar, there down fall is they prefer not to look for Man Guys and seem to have a love for lady boys, unlike the very successful, Thai Bar owners, who know what sells, they could turn a Bar that is just keeping there head above water, to a very lucrative business, over night if they got off there big fat back side, to look for some men.

Now is your chance to see the amazing changes, [attachment=1:3s4h2e8l]lchole4.jpg[/attachment:3s4h2e8l][attachment=0:3s4h2e8l]lchole5.jpg[/attachment:3s4h2e8l] Mike the owner is having a Birthday Party enjoy?

June 2nd, 2010, 17:51
hahaha I thought it was something your boyfriend said to you.

Beachlover
June 2nd, 2010, 19:45
LOL... He sticks the money in there at the beginning of each night.