PDA

View Full Version : 2 new early evening shows in Boyztown

lonelywombat
May 30th, 2010, 06:36
gayaffairspattaya has this news item about early evening shows. I dont believe it is just a curfew isue but an attempt to kickstart both venues in the slow season. best of luck to them.
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com

Two new early evening shows for Boyz Town
On Monday May 24, 2010 The Copa Showbar and Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boyz Town started their new early evening shows after a brief delay due to the curfew restrictions.
At 9.30pm The Copa Showbar are now performing a new erotic underwater show in addition to their current show program (10.30pm underwater show, 11pm and 00.45am cabaret shows).
The swim tank at The Copa has recently undergone essential maintenance including the fitting of a new water filtration system and they are experiencing teething troubles with this, but soon all will become clear! The tank holds over 6,000 litres of water.
Across the road, at 10pm, Boyz Boyz Boyz have their all new Bad Boyz Male Strip Show and on Monday this included a very soapy, sexy and wet bath number.
The show consists of four routines and changes daily. The Bad Boyz will perform Monday to Saturday at 10pm, this is in addition to the regular Divas & Dudes show at 00.15am.

May 30th, 2010, 21:29
I wonder what they mean by "erotic" - the 9:30 pm Copa Erotic Underwater and the 10:00 pm Bad Boyz Male Strip Show across the road. Perhaps they are feeling the heat from X-Boys on Pattayaland Soi 1 and even Bubbles Boys on Soi 2, with their "leave nothing to the imagination" acts.

May 30th, 2010, 23:18
I wonder what they mean by "erotic" ...

It's an underwater ping-pong show.

:occasion9:

June 1st, 2010, 04:24
I doubt they are feeling the heat, what from Bubbles, 10 customers and full, or X Men, empty, even with the fuck show? i suspect they are, like any other sensible business owners, trying to increase their trade (customers) i think that's how business people do it?

thrillbill
June 1st, 2010, 04:41
Boyz boyz Boyz had to so something different. The "same-same" cabaret show at midnight was so predictable even though I'd go only 4-5 times a year.

June 1st, 2010, 05:22
fair comment, but at least they are trying something new, and with 6 shows every night there, at least here is lots of choice. Personally, i think the copa show show is still the best in pattaya, but idid enjoy the bbb strip show, because they had some funny bits in it, which is nice, but i did go to copa tonight, and the"titanic" song was hilarious, and he manged to drag out some stunning thai boy to be "jack" very funny, and in fairness to them, the place was pretty much full, under the current claimate, not bad?

June 1st, 2010, 05:30
Not sure i agree with you there, i went the other night for the late show, and the place was pretty empty, but the tall one? did some thai song which i didn't understand, but in fairness, all of the go-go & waiters liked it? but i have to say, they had at least 25-30 boys on stage, most of which were very nice looking, compare this to most bars, and i would say they have the nicest looking boys, even more that funny boys, go look, i had a a fab time with the boy i took off, 100% gay, and lovely!

June 1st, 2010, 22:10
Not sure i agree with you there, i went the other night for the late show, and the place was pretty empty, but the tall one? did some thai song which i didn't understand, but in fairness, all of the go-go & waiters liked it? but i have to say, they had at least 25-30 boys on stage, most of which were very nice looking, compare this to most bars, and i would say they have the nicest looking boys, even more that funny boys, go look, i had a a fab time with the boy i took off, 100% gay, and lovely!

Well, that's highly informative... if only I knew which bar you're referring to.

Beachlover
June 2nd, 2010, 20:31
He probably doesn't know himself.

June 3rd, 2010, 22:25
Sorry folks, I was refering to the copa.

June 4th, 2010, 05:04
.... i did go to copa tonight, and the"titanic" song was hilarious, and he manged to drag out some stunning thai boy to be "jack" very funny.....

It was funny when they did it in 1997 as well.

Don't tell me the spotted dog made an appearance. It must be arthritic after all these years

:occasion9:

June 4th, 2010, 22:26
Really, well, quite how they managed that in 1997, I don't know, because the place didn't open until 2000, and they retired the spotted dog some years ago, your obvioulsy a regular?

June 6th, 2010, 01:16
Really, well, quite how they managed that in 1997, I don't know, because the place didn't open until 2000, and they retired the spotted dog some years ago, your obvioulsy a regular?

1. The spotted dog was there no more than 2 years ago - you were probably so blind drunk you couldn't see it and thought it was a small boy humping your leg. AND I didn't say it was still there anyway, I merely asked if it put in an appearance :occasion9:

2. I admit I checked the release date for Titantic rather than relying on memory, but Throb opened on 25th March 1999, so you aren't right either :occasion9:

Here's some wank material for you - don't say I'm not good to you :occasion9:

http://tiny.cc/b99q3