PDA

View Full Version : CUM TO THE PARTY AND MEET THE FAMILY?

May 30th, 2010, 01:39
CUM TO THE PARTY AND MEET THE FAMILY?

DonтАЩt forget you are all Invited to the Hoedown at the Corner Bar Ranch to meet the very nice, Mr. Michael and Thomas your hosts for the evening, who want to get to know you, Hoe Down at the Corner Bar Sunee Plaza tomorrow night, SUNDAY 30th May, donтАЩt miss it, you may meet all your old friendтАЩs who write here, that you have always wanted to speak to, you never know, you may even meet some you donтАЩt want to know, but on this Fun evening, who cares your enjoy yourself amount friends?

Click to enlarge Picture.

paperboy
May 30th, 2010, 18:24
hi
count me in :glasses7:

May 30th, 2010, 19:55
We are all looking forward to meeting you as many think your just an Illusion, Ill be looking for the Guy sitting in the Corner with Large Jackie O glasses and a Hermes Scarf :glasses7: :glasses4:

June 1st, 2010, 02:32
We are all looking forward to meeting you as many think your just an Illusion, Ill be looking for the Guy sitting in the Corner with Large Jackie O glasses and a Hermes Scarf :glasses7: :glasses4:

Well that's the Sunee Plaza motto after all:

Arrive with Hermes, leave with Herpes.

:occasion9:

andrewcraig
June 1st, 2010, 08:56
Did anybody from here actually go. Prince Charming said he was out drinking until daylight so I doubt if he would remember.

June 1st, 2010, 22:40
I did walk past on my way to meet friends and the Corner Bar was throbbing, Packed, far to many people for me to be comfortable, IтАЩm sure they all had a ball, and Mike and Thomas were grinning like Cheshire Cats, when I did call in much later, so obviously they were more than pleased with the turn out?

I had just come from Boyz Town and that was very busy also for some strange reason Panorama for Instance was full and Boy Boy Boy was also thronging with customers, all waiting for the Frock lady to appear.

Had a look in DREAMBOYS, with one stunning guy Only and I have known him for over 10 years, but for some strange reason 'Boy' looks the same today as he did when I first met him.
CUPIDOL, nice if you like, fem, lady, gay boys.

DYNAMITE ; We were told there was a special show, but when we got there, No Show! but there was one shaggy haired boy, he was cute thatтАЩs all.

Copa, had some Nice guys, but only very average, funny Boys, had a few nice guys, but nothing I liked or my friends with us.

All the other Bars, I put my head in mainly Gay, fem, guys, if you like that your be happy.

After Dinner at Casa Pascal the other day, with there new Special all you can drink Menu, even though I ate off this special menu, my meal was fine, my friends were not so Impressed, waiters very slow or non existent, Steak not good quality, and you can get better else where. shame but the Breakfast Menu, at the Poseidon seems wonderful value at 145 baht.

Beachlover
June 2nd, 2010, 20:27
Prince Charming... Where did you get the photo (of the boy) you're using in your avatar?

I recognise the face from a story told by a member once.

I may be recognising the wrong face here but he is the same boy in the story, then he is dead now.

He was the farang's beloved boyfriend but was tragically shot dead in some minor street incident. It was a very traumatic event for the farang so it might be best if you use a different picture.

June 2nd, 2010, 21:10
Prince Charming... Where did you get the photo (of the boy) you're using in your avatar?

I recognise the face from a story told by a member once.

I may be recognising the wrong face here but he is the same boy in the story, then he is dead now.

He was the farang's beloved boyfriend but was tragically shot dead in some minor street incident. It was a very traumatic event for the farang so it might be best if you use a different picture.

Yes you are right, I thought I would remind my self life can be so short, and try to be nice to those who have lost their way. He was the nicest guy you could ever want to know and I had 2.5 years, of the most wonderful experiences with him, and 8 years with my other Dreamboat, who was his and still is my best friend. I have been so lucky in life, I hope to bring luck and happiness to others, as much as possible, as you would if you had a near death experience.

Your answer:- http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/GT-f1 ... t1918.html (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/GT-f1/Gay-Thailand-f3/Karaoke-Bar-Employee-shot-dead-t1918.html)[attachment=1:2lasgqkk]MrPattaya2002.BMP[/attachment:2lasgqkk][attachment=0:2lasgqkk]MrworldnowinArmy[2].bmp[/attachment:2lasgqkk]

bao-bao
June 2nd, 2010, 21:17
Sorry (again) for your loss. Most any death at that age is a tragedy, and that was a sad story when it first came out, LMTU.

At least you've admitted who you are so jinks can clear you out for a few hours.