PDA

View Full Version : Prime Massage

Blueskytoday
May 29th, 2010, 17:48
Could anyone tell me exactly where PRIME Massage is located?
Beside or near what other establishment,,
Cannot seem to find it in any of the gay websites..
Thanks..

TrongpaiExpat
May 30th, 2010, 00:13
Prime massage is located at the end of soi Tawan. From Suriwong walk past the Tartawan Hotel, take a left, past the Tawan Bar and stay on that soi. You'll see it at the very end as the soi bends left and turns into soi 6. From Silom, you can approach it as well, just take soi 6, it's marked.

I just passed it. There were 8 or 9 boys sitting outside and did not say anything to me. None struck my fancy, but might be up your alley.

fedssocr
May 30th, 2010, 01:18
When I went I was shown a photobook with the available boys marked by the mamasan. I was able to select who I wanted. Be prepared to climb lots of stairs. They will take your shoes in the lobby and give you slippers to wear.

The "room" I was directed to was a cubicle with walls that did not quite reach the ceiling so you could hear the adjacent cubicle pretty clearly. I was asked to strip there, given a towel and pointed to the bathroom/shower down the hall.

My massage boy stayed fully clothed the whole time. The massage was actually quite good. He tried hard to give me a happy ending by hand only afterwards but I wasn't really into that at that point. Especially since he was clothed. Afterwards I took another shower to clean off some of the oil and left to dress and head all the way back down all those stairs to pay at the front desk. I tipped the masseur who was waiting outside the front door. Prices are reasonable.

Blueskytoday
May 30th, 2010, 13:33
What is the difference between the TWO (2) Prime massages, one just
down the street from the other??
The first one coming off Silom Soi 6 has 5 floors,,
what about the other Prime building???
Thanks

blueboy
June 26th, 2010, 16:03
Prime Massage - It is closed for renovations - no sign to say how long.
Indra massage open in same soi.

Word of warning - went to a massage place (don't know the name but from early evening a load of boys stand on the street) last night above Subway on Silom (100 m from Soi 4). I was taken to 3rd floor, massage reasonable until he wanted to give me a happy ending. As he started stroking my todger, I reached for his and he said 2000 Baht!!! I got up straight away, got dressed and left giving him 200 Baht tip. Absolute joke!

July 7th, 2010, 08:55
Prime is definitely up there in terms of quality vs cost. Every time I've gone there, I've had experiences ranging from pretty good to brilliant. And the pricing is pretty reasonable too. You get a clean, private room, with a clean shower (not en suite, but typically shared with one other room).

I've never gone with the album, preferring to go with whoever is available. Most others customers I observed also seemed to be doing the same, with only a couple of them asking for / being offered an album.

All of the six or seven different masseurs I've had at Prime turned out to be skilled. And each one offered a happy ending, which I declined. My reason for going to Prime was a massage after all; the fun and games are for Arena and Albury!

Beachlover
July 7th, 2010, 21:49
Prime Massage - It is closed for renovations - no sign to say how long.
Indra massage open in same soi.

Word of warning - went to a massage place (don't know the name but from early evening a load of boys stand on the street) last night above Subway on Silom (100 m from Soi 4). I was taken to 3rd floor, massage reasonable until he wanted to give me a happy ending. As he started stroking my todger, I reached for his and he said 2000 Baht!!! I got up straight away, got dressed and left giving him 200 Baht tip. Absolute joke!

I've been there. They do give very good massages and other treatments (well trained and skilled) but yes, some of them can be a bit mercenary about going a bit further for you at the end.

Talking about other places... I'm always surprised at how even at the most upstanding and professional of places (which you would never hear about offering a happy ending)... if you happen to get a boy who is gay and likes you, they will drool over you and make "something" happen at the end and ask you to "keep it to yourself ok!". I swear I've had this happen at a few places in Asia where all the reviews have listed them as "strictly professional".

July 7th, 2010, 21:58
I've had the massage boy give me 2000b just so he could wank my "todger"

Well, it's as believable as some other claims!

:occasion9:

July 7th, 2010, 22:02
Well, it's as believable as some other claims! :occasion9:

Play with your "todger" what ever that is, or was he trying to find a "live haggis" under your skirt?

July 7th, 2010, 22:10
Well, it's as believable as some other claims! :occasion9:

Play with your "todger" what ever that is, or was he trying to find a "live haggis" under your skirt?

FYI - I keep the live haggii in a cage in my loom.

And before you ask - I don't keep a dead one under my "skirt" either - it's women who do that (hence the smell)

:occasion9:

July 7th, 2010, 22:41
Talking about other places... I'm always surprised at how even at the most upstanding and professional of places (which you would never hear about offering a happy ending)... if you happen to get a boy who is gay and likes you, they will drool over you and make "something" happen at the end and ask you to "keep it to yourself ok!". I swear I've had this happen at a few places in Asia where all the reviews have listed them as "strictly professional".

Hell, usually the boy doesn't even have to be gay. Nor does he have to like you or drool over you. Offering a happy ending seems to be par for the course (at least in Thailand), regardless of the sophistication of the place!

Beachlover
July 8th, 2010, 07:51
Hell, usually the boy doesn't even have to be gay. Nor does he have to like you or drool over you. Offering a happy ending seems to be par for the course (at least in Thailand), regardless of the sophistication of the place!

If the boy doesn't like you and isn't gay he's going to want to charge for a happy ending like that place on the third floor right? I meant places where they're actually not supposed to get frisky with customers! Against policy and all...

And I was actually talking about places around Asia in general... other countries, not just Thailand... which market themselves as 'strictly professional' etc... with very well trained therapists.

Happens in Thailand as well... they'll market themselves as strictly professional/upmarket etc.... so you think, great I'll get a good massage here... then you happen to get a guy who's gay, says you have nice muscles or soft skin, does a few finger slips and boing... the "strictly professional" thing was all a myth lol. I don't mind as long as it doesn't detract from the massage and they focus on doing that well first.