PDA

View Full Version : paperboy has arrived and posting on tingtong

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2010, 11:26
looks like a few apologies are now due from the flamers that claimed paperboy was a troll who would not show up when he said.

he is posting trip reports on tingtong . just another forced away from this forum by the loudmouths.

TrongpaiExpat
May 28th, 2010, 12:01
So, who's our point man in Pattaya to flesh out the full story here? I volunteered as a front man for Bangkok but he said he by-passed Bangkok.

Beachlover
May 28th, 2010, 13:23
looks like a few apologies are now due from the flamers that claimed paperboy was a troll who would not show up when he said.

he is posting trip reports on tingtong . just another forced away from this forum by the loudmouths.

Lonely, are you smart enough to realise posting trip reports proves nothing or is that level of logic beyond you?

Anybody can post a trip report. Every troll here has been to Thailand before.

Has anyone actually met him in person? Why don't you wait until someone actually confirms they've met him? Then you can have a gloat that's justified for once... if that ever happens.

Surfcrest
May 28th, 2010, 15:39
Lonely, are you smart enough to realise posting trip reports proves nothing or is that level of logic beyond you?

Anybody can post a trip report. Every troll here has been to Thailand before.

Are you speaking for yourself, or on behalf of all of us amoung us that do write trip reports here?

Where the level of logic is beyond, is in thinking that a troll could write a trip report based on some past visit and the wolves here wouldn't tear it apart?

paperboy
May 28th, 2010, 19:14
hello everyone

yes im here, at first im just trying to keep my head down, not trying to tell people who iam
that way i can get to know all the nutters that hang about sunee plaza.
and so far, trust me, there are plenty.
I will do a full report at the end of my holiday, i promise.
but mean while tonight should be fun, all bars seem to be closing.
The people that said, you can not get a drink today, do not
know what they are talking about, plenty places selling beer
even in sunee plaza and boyz town.
Just have to say, that this web site was, and i mean was
usefull for what its worth.
getting ready now, i think elvis and the bee gees are on in
walking street tonight.

chat soon

paperboy

Thai Dyed
May 28th, 2010, 23:00
yes im here, at first im just trying to keep my head down, not trying to tell people who iam
that way i can get to know all the nutters that hang about sunee plaza.
paperboy

Are you going to give us a report on the guy you said you were going to "take care of" when you got here? I think you were going to invite him to dinner and then finish him off.

jinks
May 29th, 2010, 13:43
Split off "troll" posts are now in the guidelines forum.