View Full Version : GAY PATTAYA LATEST UPDATE!

May 23rd, 2010, 10:01
I received an email from a Sunee Plaza Voice, today so I am advising you all for a wider audience.

UPDATE ON THAILAND 23/05/10

Life appears to have returned to normal for the time being in Pattaya at least. The curfew is over and all the bars and gogos were open again last night. All the shops, ATMs and change bureaus were open yesterday and the Banks say they will be open tomorrow (Monday). There are no problems getting from the airport to Pattaya, and the taxis in the area are back asking тАЬTaxi Bangkok?тАЭ

We have today heard that the curfew will be extended in Bangkok and some other provinces for at least one more day, and then on a тАЬday-to-dayтАЭ basis. But the news specifically says itтАЩs relaxed in Pattaya.

ItтАЩs still 35 degrees here and the boys are waiting. The beach is cosy and if anything crowded as the residents from Bangkok take shelter here. There are plenty of rooms to be had in the hotels, although they are not totally empty and screaming for customers. Some good deals are still available. Most businesses are reporting that despite their worst fears, this month wonтАЩt be as bad as they thought it was going to be. The tunnel has light at the end of it.

Obviously we have to take things on a тАЬone day at a timeтАЭ basis, but just for today, itтАЩs great. If you were booked and have doubts, come. If you are thinking of booking, come. We miss you.

Unless things dramatically change, this will be the last daily report from the area, and we will go back to our normal weekly reports.

Tim SP<info@suneeplaza.info>;

May 23rd, 2010, 13:45
Did you get the name 'Tim' from the same Christmas Cracker as 'Prince Charming' or did you manage to think it all up by yourself?

May 23rd, 2010, 20:26
Timothy Tighthole

May 24th, 2010, 17:19
Its back to paying:

4-500 bht for off fees, 1,500 to off the guy (quality guy), a couple of drinks each in go go bar, say 600, snacks from the hawker stalls, say 100, taxi home 100, all in all about 3000 each time you get a hook up in the bars. Welcome back to Thailand.

May 24th, 2010, 17:56
Why Bother with Go Go bars when you have so many stunning guys offering themselves on sites like, http://gay.postjung.com/ or Gayromeo and Ratefun.net, or similar web sites, : - No Drinks, No Food, No off fees, most from 800 baht, some 5000 or more, all depends on your negotiation skills, and how good looking they are, here is some tried and tested, some are even modeling, when they can't get work, as times are hard at the moment. The only time I go to Go Go Bars now days is when friends come to see me, XBOYS usually blows their mind, no matter how many times you have seen the special shows and Dreamboys and others, can be fun also, the good thing about less customers, it makes everyone so much more competitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6jfel-u ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6jfel-ua9o&feature=related)

[attachment=6:3ar9ec6i]93628-pic-7.jpg[/attachment:3ar9ec6i][attachment=5:3ar9ec6i]90060-pic-s.jpg[/attachment:3ar9ec6i][attachment=4:3ar9ec6i]93628-pic-12.jpg[/attachment:3ar9ec6i][attachment=1:3ar9ec6i]155283040611hotmonkeyaction.gif[/attachment:3ar9ec6i][attachment=2:3ar9ec6i]92980-pic-41.jpg[/attachment:3ar9ec6i]

May 25th, 2010, 05:36
Thanks for that PC.

Just so I know - which of those in your pics am I supposed to find stunning?

You have cataracts don't you?

:occasion9:

May 25th, 2010, 14:03
Thanks for that PC.

Just so I know - which of those in your pics am I supposed to find stunning?

You have cataracts don't you?

:occasion9:

Exactly! this is the most amazing thing, about Gay Thailand, what some guys finds good looking, is another guys turn off, when you come here, you can find what others would not be interested in, this not only Included Lady boys, as this guy, more than probably Loves, but Muscle Boys, Tattoo Bodies, Swimmer bodies, Chunky Guys, Fem Boys, Boys next door, you have everything, the same as every one has different tastes, you only have to walk into the Larger Shopping Malls here to see what is on offer, then you can go and find him, where and how you the best way you can.

May 25th, 2010, 14:15
Exactly! this is the most amazing thing, about Gay Thailand, what one guys finds good looking, is another guys turn off, when you come here, you can find what others would not be interested in, this not only Included Lady boys, as this guy, more than probably Loves, but Muscle Boys, Tattoo Bodies, Swimmer bodies, Chunky Guys, Fem Boys, you have everything, the same as every one has different tastes, you only have to walk into the Larger Shopping Malls here to see what is on offer, then you can go and find him, where and how you the best way you can.

I very much agree! I personally like none of those in the first two pics of your original post... but I do like the sleeping one, the one in red and that guy with that grey whatever thing he's wearing..

I do like defined guys, they don't need to be too big (I don't like bodybuilders) but I love big muscular legs and nice set of abs..