PDA

View Full Version : One Go Go Boy who'll never ask for money...

May 23rd, 2010, 03:20
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/Jons_photos/Front_LR.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/Jons_photos/Threequarterfront_LR.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/Jons_photos/Threequarterback_LR.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/Jons_photos/Back_LR.jpg

May 23rd, 2010, 04:21
OH DEAR!

I just know what the replies are gonna be.

Your pics are like throwing meat to the alligators.

<stands well back>

:occasion9:

May 23rd, 2010, 04:35
[X] But he will ask for shoes that are a good fit.

gorcum-old
May 23rd, 2010, 06:04
where would you be able to buy something like that? it is so cute

Dani69
May 23rd, 2010, 14:47
Hehe love it ....i want one now... :hello1:

Beachlover
May 23rd, 2010, 15:26
Creepy...

May 23rd, 2010, 15:27
Creepy...

No Beachlover, it's very creepy!

quiet1
May 23rd, 2010, 15:32
Creepy...
Especially since it looks like the shoes and briefs are separate (removable) parts.

How tall does this "Go Go Boy" stand?

chillnorth
May 23rd, 2010, 15:37
Could be much worse. At least he doesn't appear to be inflatable.

May 23rd, 2010, 17:33
"...it looks like the shoes and briefs are separate (removable) parts."

Only the Bar Tag "17" is removable.

"How tall does this "Go Go Boy" stand?"

If you mean his height, 45 cms.

"No Beachlover, it's very creepy!"

I find this reaction fascinating. If he was just a Manga figure of a boy in his brief without the Bar Tag "17" would that still be creepy? ie if the implication that he was a Go Go Boy was removed does that stop the figure being creepy?

May 23rd, 2010, 17:36
I suppose in Thailand the number 17 doesn't bring bad luck as it does in Italy...

allieb
May 23rd, 2010, 17:36
Creepy...
Especially since it looks like the shoes and briefs are separate (removable) parts.

And does it have an asshole

May 23rd, 2010, 18:39
Creepy...

And does it have an asshole

The assholes normally sit in front of the stage.

May 23rd, 2010, 18:40
............ he doesn't appear to be inflatable.

Damn!

Thai Dyed
May 23rd, 2010, 20:37
............ he doesn't appear to be inflatable.

Damn!

Even if he's not inflatable, I'll buy one. Where do they sell them? This is better than any Jeff Koons sculpture that I have ever seen. Please, please, tell me where I can get one.

May 23rd, 2010, 22:20
Does he come with an ID card? Looks a bit young. Personally, I'd be hesitant to off him.

Overall, I agree that it treads towards the creepy....

May 24th, 2010, 00:37
Does he come with an ID card? Looks a bit young. Personally, I'd be hesitant to off him.

Tell you what's creepy mate - talking about a doll as if it were real.

:hiding:

May 24th, 2010, 02:15
As I've had some PMs and some other comments here, this will be either good or bad news depending on your opinion of the model.

It's a one off and is not available to buy anywhere.

Beachlover
May 24th, 2010, 03:32
Someone should get this to a manufacturer... churn out both bar girl and bar boy versions... get them out on the streets and they'd sell quickly!

Think of all the sexpats wanting to take home one to put on their mantelpiece to cheer them up in between trips! Some might even buy a whole collection of them to represent a stage full of gogo boys/girls.

May 24th, 2010, 03:34
Why not do a robotic version that can sing I will survive while dancing a funky coreography :occasion9:

Someone should get this to a manufacturer... churn out both bar girl and bar boy versions... get them out on the streets and they'd sell quickly!

Think of all the sexpats wanting to take home one to put on their mantelpiece to cheer them up in between trips! Some might even buy a whole collection of them to represent a stage full of gogo boys/girls.

May 24th, 2010, 03:53
A major problem for some in taking one of these exquisite models home and "putting it on the mantlepiece", would be how to explain it to the wife and kids.

:hello1: :hello1:

May 24th, 2010, 03:55
I luuuuv married men! You know they always get lost when you're done!

A major problem for some in taking one of these exquisite models home and "putting it on the mantlepiece", would be how to explain it to the wife and kids.

cdnmatt
May 24th, 2010, 04:27

Actually, BL has a point. Just think. On top of the food carts, and people selling bracelets and shit... have a couple guys wandering Sunnee and BoyzTown selling 15yo looking guy dolls, and another few walking around Walking Street selling 15yo looking girl dolls. I'd suggest making them a little larger than 45cm though. Around 90 - 120cm would be good.

Almost guaranteed though, they'd sell huge. Everyone would get tired of them within a week, but during that week, you'd be able to make some quick and easy cash. Just think of all the drunk farangs around who'd think it's cool and funny. During low and mid seasons, bring them out once every two weeks. During high season, every day.

May 24th, 2010, 04:44

You could say the same about a sheep.

May 24th, 2010, 04:56
.... Although not about a goat - as I hear they are very affectionate before, during, and after.

quiet1
May 24th, 2010, 10:33
"...it looks like the shoes and briefs are separate (removable) parts."

Only the Bar Tag "17" is removable.

"How tall does this "Go Go Boy" stand?"

If you mean his height, 45 cms.
That's somewhat a relief. I had visions of him being life-size, and the gap between the briefs and the body had me fearing the worst.

quiet1
May 24th, 2010, 10:35
Why not do a robotic version that can sing I will survive while dancing a funky coreography :occasion9:
That shouldn't be too hard for the male version. How difficult would it be to just have him shuffle his feet?

chillnorth
May 24th, 2010, 11:19
As I've had some PMs and some other comments here, this will be either good or bad news depending on your opinion of the model.

Now I am crushed. Cutest bit of design I've seen since the iPod and you tell me he's not an actual product?? Compliments to the artist, then. Could have called him Khun iBulge.

I have found the number 17 to be quite lucky at times, as long as it's not on an ID.

Thai Dyed
May 24th, 2010, 11:31
Actually, BL has a point. Just think. <snip> During high season, every day.

What? You're still alive Matt? You've survived yet your most recent crisis with the BF? I can't wait for the next!

Have you thought of writing a book about your life with the BF? You could model it on Ballard's Crash.

"A crash harnesses elements of eroticism, aggression, desire, speed, drama, kinesthetic factors, the stylizing of motion, consumer goods, status -- all these in one event. I myself see the crash as a tremendous sexual event really: a liberation of human and machine libido (if there is such a thing)." J. G. Ballard

Thai Dyed
May 24th, 2010, 11:52

Now I am crushed. Cutest bit of design I've seen since the iPod and you tell me he's not an actual product??

I guess we have to just settle for the more ordinary run-of-the-mill stuff we see in the art galleries.

[attachment=1:5tilus5e]Boy crouching - Ron Mueck.jpg[/attachment:5tilus5e]
[attachment=0:5tilus5e]huge-boy-crouching-sculpture-ultra-realistic-art-ron-mueck.jpg[/attachment:5tilus5e]

May 24th, 2010, 12:39
true but I don't like hairy!

You could say the same about a sheep.

May 24th, 2010, 12:42
[quote="SF farang":3jibbogn]Does he come with an ID card? Looks a bit young. Personally, I'd be hesitant to off him.

:hiding:[/quote:3jibbogn]

And I'll tell you what's even creepier, matey-mate: Not grasping the concept of tongue-in-cheek humor.

May 24th, 2010, 15:07
[quote="scottish-guy":2fogtal7][quote="SF farang":2fogtal7]Does he come with an ID card? Looks a bit young. Personally, I'd be hesitant to off him.

:hiding:[/quote:2fogtal7]

And I'll tell you what's even creepier, matey-mate: Not grasping the concept of tongue-in-cheek humor.[/quote:2fogtal7]

And I'll tell you whats the creepiest of all me old mucker - pretending that your were joking when you said "Overall, I agree that it treads towards the creepy....".

Where was your tongue when you typed that part?....................... Licking the photo on the screen probably.

Beachlover
May 24th, 2010, 20:21
Actually, BL has a point. Just think. <snip> During high season, every day.

What? You're still alive Matt? You've survived yet your most recent crisis with the BF? I can't wait for the next!

Have you thought of writing a book about your life with the BF? You could model it on Ballard's Crash.

"A crash harnesses elements of eroticism, aggression, desire, speed, drama, kinesthetic factors, the stylizing of motion, consumer goods, status -- all these in one event. I myself see the crash as a tremendous sexual event really: a liberation of human and machine libido (if there is such a thing)." J. G. Ballard

You're a mental freak.