PDA

View Full Version : Babylon went out of business?

May 22nd, 2010, 15:24
Pardon my ignorance. But I heard Babylon went out of business.
Is it true? Can somebody in BKK confirm?
Thanks.

thrillbill
May 22nd, 2010, 15:52
I doubt it...there is suppose to be a foam party this Friday. Wonder how many people will be there? I may go since it has been, ??? over a month I have hit the gay areas in BKK. This area (soi 1 and around Malaysia Hotel ) surprisingly was occupied by the Red thugs on the 18-19th. I heard the restaurant on the corner of soi 1 and "soi Babylon" was smashed up a bit, so I imagine it closed up for a few days. Heaven forbid if Babylon got demolished by the 'thugs"... that is a Bangkok landmark!!! (I'll call and see) :bee:

May 22nd, 2010, 17:43
http://tweetphoto.com/22801100

I would bet that at least the Babylon SIGN across from Pandanus at the Sathon 1/Soi BB went up!

thrillbill
May 22nd, 2010, 18:08
I checked B's website and it said they would RE-OPEN on sunday May 23.

May 22nd, 2010, 21:08
From what I was told, Babylon must be the biggest Cash Cow in Gay Thailand, income reputed to be on average of ┬╝ Baht a million per day. Plus.

With the family being one of the richest in Thailand and the building and the Land, to which they have always owned, worth Millions of Dollars alone. With other prize Properties around Bangkok and Thailand owned by them also. No they do not have anything to worry about.

The stunning guys you get in Babylon, who seem to be Interested in Farangs, not matter what they look like, I have observed, is an amazing Wonder of the World, some meet and stay with the farang from there till one of them dies.

If you have not been to The Babylon Sauna, try it no matter what you look like, youтАЩre always find guy a lot uglier than yourself, who get's more than what they dream of.

http://maps.google.co.th/maps/place?hl= ... 9912891421 (http://maps.google.co.th/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=babylon+sauna&fb=1&gl=th&hq=babylon+sauna&cid=3352754039912891421)

May 22nd, 2010, 21:19
... the biggest Cash Cow in Gay Thailand ...
There's several guys in Bangkok who fit that description.

May 22nd, 2010, 23:07
..... Heaven forbid if Babylon got demolished by the 'thugs"... that is a Bangkok landmark!!!

And here was me thinking it was just a glorified knocking-shop for fat sweaty farangs.

:occasion9:

May 22nd, 2010, 23:24
This 'Prince Charming' writes in the same illiterate style (sic) as the ex-hotel owning/English teacher.... Perhaps they went to the same school!

May 23rd, 2010, 00:15
This 'Prince Charming' writes in the same illiterate style (sic) as the ex-hotel owning/English teacher.... Perhaps they went to the same school!

Or perhaps neither ever went to school.

goji
May 23rd, 2010, 04:03
Just another sauna.

catawampuscat
May 23rd, 2010, 04:19
Just another sauna.

perhaps goji, if you are young and attractive, it is just another sauna..
but if, you are aged, decrepid, decaying and using a Zimmer, you still
get a chance to party..
It is amazing, since no money is involved, and actually happens, if only in the dark.. :bounce:
you can even find your Prince Charming, so remember the importance of safer sex !!!

May 23rd, 2010, 04:26
... if, you are aged, decrepid, decaying and using a Zimmer, you still
get a chance to party.. ..

When it comes to posting, nothing beats personal experience.

May 23rd, 2010, 04:26
Just another sauna.
[X] And the sauna in the sauna is lukewarm.

May 23rd, 2010, 04:30
Just the thought of meeting up with 'Prince Charming' - naked with only a towel on would be enough to turn the strongest of stomachs, so if you do frequent the place be very, very careful of the 'dark rooms' and don't lift any rocks that you might stumble across!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2010, 05:34
Exactly the reason I don't go to Babylon. It is too much of an assault on the eyes.

chillnorth
May 23rd, 2010, 15:52
..... Heaven forbid if Babylon got demolished by the 'thugs"... that is a Bangkok landmark!!!

And here was me thinking it was just a glorified knocking-shop for fat sweaty farangs.

Yes, well, that too. I've only been there a thrice, as I recall: once out of curiosity, once because my curiosity wasn't satisfied, and once at the insistence of a "bi-curious fat sweaty farang" friend who just insisted and who sh*t his pants and made a dash for the lockers when he saw that his fantasies might actually come true. Saunas aren't my cup of tea but I'm glad to know it will reopen and that there is at least one such place on Earth.

Beachlover
May 23rd, 2010, 16:53
Just the thought of meeting up with 'Prince Charming' - naked with only a towel on would be enough to turn the strongest of stomachs, so if you do frequent the place be very, very careful of the 'dark rooms' and don't lift any rocks that you might stumble across!!!!!!

Just imagine what the boys he offs have to go through. A horrifying experience. Probably for very little cash too.