PDA

View Full Version : Camfrog question

jvt22222
May 18th, 2010, 07:28
My CAMFROG is set for Thailand ........ can someone give me step by step instructions as to how to change it to other countries .... being sure that I can change it back to Thailand ....... thanks.

Irish1972
May 18th, 2010, 16:35
When you log in on the page where your contacts are listed, there is a button at the bottom that says "Room List" if you click that, it opens another window. At the top of the new window that opens there is a drop down box. (You should see "Thailand" in that. Click that and you can select other counties from the drop down, to reverse simply repeat the above and select Thailand again! :hello1:

May 18th, 2010, 16:44
And if you are one of those repulsive, bald, obese, farangs who waddle about Pattaya in 60" waist checked shorts, an toupee precariously perched at a jaunty angle, and a shirt so tight that at any moment a button is liable to explode from it and blind somebody - please remember to uncheck the box marked "show my webcam"

And if you aren't - have a nice day!

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

May 19th, 2010, 03:14
people are still using webcams? that's so 2000!

May 19th, 2010, 04:27

What do you use?

paperboy
May 19th, 2010, 04:36
whats that all about
i love my web cam
i hav e had loads of greta sex ses on cam

jvt22222
May 19th, 2010, 07:51
IRISHMAN, Many thanks for trying to walk me through this .........on my own I had gotten as far as getting to the drop-down box with "THAILAND" ....... however, when I click on that drop-down box the only country that appears on the dropped-down menu is THAILAND .......... thus the reason that I have asked for help ..... that there is a drop-down box is what made me think that there must be some way to add other countries in addition to THAILAND to the drop-down menu..... it is at this point that I am stuck.

quiet1
May 19th, 2010, 07:52
Van Susteren?

May 19th, 2010, 19:20

What do you use?

I do things in person... Webcams to me are just a instrument to keep in touch with family and friends when I'm abroad, for free.

May 19th, 2010, 19:24
whats that all about
i love my web cam

yes that's what it's all about. IAD (internet addiction disorder) and sociopathy. All very pass├й.
Abusing painkillers is the new trend for the decade. Get up to date! You may meet many people for sex in that case too! Dealers, Junkies, Pharmacists....

May 19th, 2010, 19:27
whats that all about
i love my web cam

Call it what you want, it is still masturbation.

May 19th, 2010, 19:32

I do things in person... Webcams to me are just a instrument to keep in touch with family and friends when I'm abroad, for free.

So you mean that before 2000 you used a webcam for 'satisfaction'

May 19th, 2010, 19:44
god i was in the middle of my adolescence in those years... coming from many years of complementary wanking.. what could have a webcam done for me? i was out finding real meat!

i have used it for such purposes only a couple times with a girl i was doing in person..

So you mean that before 2000 you used a webcam for 'satisfaction'

May 19th, 2010, 19:47
i have used it for such purposes only a couple times with a girl i was doing in person..

We are all so pleased to hear that and despite the current problems on the streets of Bangkok will now be able to sleep at night......

May 19th, 2010, 19:49
Dude come up with some new lines every now and again, you're becoming pass├й too

We are all so pleased to hear that and despite the current problems on the streets of Bangkok will now be able to sleep at night......

May 19th, 2010, 20:21
Dude come up with some new lines every now and again, you're becoming pass├й too

Only with you my TotalNewbie!

May 19th, 2010, 20:47

Only with you my TotalNewbie!

Don't flatter yourself! ;)

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 20th, 2010, 19:16
??