PDA

View Full Version : Boy George to appear in Pattayta

May 15th, 2010, 16:26
Just for the old queens:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Boy-Georg ... 65460.html (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Boy-George-Perform-Pattaya-t365460.html)

I thought this should be posted before LMTU or one of his alter egos claims he has a world scoop.

May 15th, 2010, 16:44
Perhaps this is the 'Red Shirts' secret weapon!

May 15th, 2010, 16:57
oh dear is there someone who still wants to hear his 2 songs?
besides, i wonder how his make up is going to stay in place with the thai humidity

May 15th, 2010, 17:06
I wonder if he will be holing up in the presidential suite at the fabulous Venue?

May 15th, 2010, 17:11
besides, i wonder how his make up is going to stay in place with the thai humidity

I imagine that he will take advantage of Pattaya's booming industry in Formaldehyde injections that is supported by many of the ageing farangs in Pattaya.

Such as shame though that so many farang residents look as though they have missed out on the opportunity and are already in an advanced state of decay.

May 15th, 2010, 17:17

I imagine that he will take advantage of Pattaya's booming industry in Formaldehyde injections that is supported by many of the ageing farangs in Pattaya.

Such as shame though that so many farang residents look as though they have missed out on the opportunity and are already in an advanced state of decay.

lol so mean... we are all destined to age... gravity is much stronger than botox..

May 15th, 2010, 17:22
'Boy' George......isn't that stretching credibility a bit? I guess 'Decrepit Old' George doesn't market so well.....then again he might not look so bad next to some of the walking corpses in a dress and make-up that pass for entertainment in Pattaya??

May 15th, 2010, 17:27

lol so mean... we are all destined to age... gravity is much stronger than botox..

Ageing is acceptable, but sitting in bars in an advanced state of decay with the associated pungent smells that brings is not really polite.

When you are in Pattaya take a stroll around Sunee Plaza and you will then appreciate why Madame Tussauds thought many of their display figures had been stolen and taken to Pattaya.

May 15th, 2010, 17:30
'Boy' George......isn't that stretching credibility a bit?

No more so than some of the posters on here who insist on writing "I am his boy friend."

That is surely pushing artistic license to the limit!

May 15th, 2010, 17:37
Ageing is acceptable, but sitting in bars in an advanced state of decay with the associated pungent smells that brings is not really polite.

When you are in Pattaya take a stroll around Sunee Plaza and you will then appreciate why Madame Tussauds thought many of their display figures had been stolen and taken to Pattaya.

lmao is it THAT bad? i'm kinda scared now and not so sure i still wanna go!

May 15th, 2010, 17:39

I would take my chances in BKK rather than risk Pattaya

May 15th, 2010, 17:45
I would take my chances in BKK rather than risk Pattaya
I'm spending one week in BKK regardless... 11 days in BKK seem a bit over the top.. I was planning to spend 4 in Pattaya so I can visit some close by islands too

Beachlover
May 15th, 2010, 18:43
If I had 11 days I'd spent 8 in BKK and 3 in Phuket, Koh Samui or Krabi.

If you are young you'll have heaps more fun in Bangkok than Pattaya.

May 15th, 2010, 20:05
I've already been numerous times to Phuket and I love it.. been to Samui as well, Krabi too and not so big on it..
Would go back to Phuket but weather isn't very charming in july/august.. and the gay scene in Patong isn't really huge..

On the other hand I've never been to Pattaya.. and could do trips to Samet and Chang where I've never been before..

May 15th, 2010, 20:07

From what we are beginning to understand about you I would be inclined to agree with Beachlover. Pattaya, dispite what the 'old' retires say who live there is very seedy and the surrounding sea doesn't meet international health standards for swimming. Other places in Thailand are far more scenic, and have ample guys about who would be more than happy to 'show' you around.

catawampuscat
May 15th, 2010, 20:11
oh, how cruel fate is..
lion king scooped the self proclaimed pooper scooper of Pattaya and Bang Na..
after all, his claim to fame is that he procured lads for all the most famous and
wealthiest stars, after his own career of servicing them ended 50 years ago.. :rolling:

May 15th, 2010, 20:22
And I'm starting to believe you... and am getting a bit scared really because I already found Patong to be a bit seedy just imagine Pattaya then...

My thinking was.. Pattaya must be a little more softcore than Bkk.. and since I've never even walked close to a gogo bar or special massage parlour before.. I figured it would be better to be "deflowered" so to speak in a smaller place like Pattaya.. maybe I can just use it as a base for day trips..

From what we are beginning to understand about you I would be inclined to agree with Beachlover. Pattaya, dispite what the 'old' retires say who live there is very seedy and the surrounding sea doesn't meet international health standards for swimming. Other places in Thailand are far more scenic, and have ample guys about who would be more than happy to 'show' you around.

Beachlover
May 15th, 2010, 20:41
I've already been numerous times to Phuket and I love it.. been to Samui as well, Krabi too and not so big on it..
Would go back to Phuket but weather isn't very charming in july/august.. and the gay scene in Patong isn't really huge..

On the other hand I've never been to Pattaya.. and could do trips to Samet and Chang where I've never been before..

Just go to Pattaya then... I've heard some of the late night clubs like NAB are fun. I suppose you should go at least once... especially if you've been to other places.

But I think you'll have the most fun in Bangkok.

May 15th, 2010, 21:25
And I'm starting to believe you... and am getting a bit scared really because I already found Patong to be a bit seedy just imagine Pattaya then...

My thinking was.. Pattaya must be a little more softcore than Bkk.. and since I've never even walked close to a gogo bar or special massage parlour before.. I figured it would be better to be "deflowered" so to speak in a smaller place like Pattaya.. maybe I can just use it as a base for day trips..

The advantages of Bangkok over Pattaya include:

1.The lack of farangs who look like extras from 'The Land of the Living Dead'
2.The lack of elderly farangs walking around in shorts wearing elastic stockings
3.The lack of farangs hobbling around using walking sticks and zimmer frames
4.The lack of farangs siting around bars fondling the children on their laps
5.The lack of scumbags like LMTU (see #4) who will try to borrow money from you without any intention of ever repaying it.
6. People who are actually genuine and not living in some fairytale land

You need to remember that Pattaya is not nicknamed 'God's waiting room' without good reason.

I am sure others can add other reasons why Pattaya is renowned as the pit for the dregs of society.

thrillbill
May 15th, 2010, 22:40
Boy George... I would rather torture myself and force myself to listen to the BoyzBoyzBoyz midnight show hearing the Queen lip sync "I Am What I AM" or "I'm Coming Out" for the 42nd time. :nud:

May 15th, 2010, 23:51
oh dear
lmao :rolling:

The advantages of Bangkok over Pattaya include:

1.The lack of farangs who look like extras from 'The Land of the Living Dead'
2.The lack of elderly farangs walking around in shorts wearing elastic stockings
3.The lack of farangs hobbling around using walking sticks and zimmer frames
4.The lack of farangs siting around bars fondling the children on their laps
5.The lack of scumbags like LMTU (see #4) who will try to borrow money from you without any intention of ever repaying it.
6. People who are actually genuine and not living in some fairytale land

You need to remember that Pattaya is not nicknamed 'God's waiting room' without good reason.

I am sure others can add other reasons why Pattaya is renowned as the pit for the dregs of society.

May 16th, 2010, 04:26
http://www.davidebertocchi.com/files/media_file_50066.jpg
I couldn't imagine a better place for Zimmer frames than a home for senior citizens like Pattaya.

DAVIDE BERTOCCHI: QUADROPHENIA - 2004.
DEAMBULATOR, VINYL RECORDS, ALUMINUM, MIRRORS.
130 X 160 X 100 CM

Quadrophenia is a customised zimmer frame. The wheels are made from 2 sizes of vinyl records (the artist teen-age favourite selection) - the result being that the vehicles can only move in circles. The title is taken from the famous 70s cult movie about youth and music culture (specifically the Mods), and about social rebellion.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2010, 04:40
Oh dear, poor "Boy George"... if you're latest press release is about an appearance in Pattaya, then your career is in trouble.

May 16th, 2010, 06:55
well his second last press release was being jailed for attempting to rape someone...
so i guess pattaya, by the sound of what members told me the place is about, is just a natural consequence....

Oh dear, poor "Boy George"... if you're latest press release is about an appearance in Pattaya, then your career is in trouble.

May 16th, 2010, 07:51

it could have been worse

krobbie
May 16th, 2010, 10:45
Boy George will go to the opening of an envelope at this stage in his "career".

Maybe he has plans to fall from a very high floor of a very mediocrte hotel?

We shall see.

catawampuscat
May 16th, 2010, 20:30
I heard from an impeccable source that just a moment has made a voodoo doll of
lion king and it is full of sharp pins..He was heard screaming in anguish in a toilet
stall in Bang Na and cursing lion king over and over for his crime against nature
and the outright theft of his biggest scoop.. (source was the barmy army press, btw..)
:rolling:

May 17th, 2010, 00:31
Wow, so you must have been a multi-multi millionaire.

WHAT HAPPENED?

HAHAHAHAHA

May 18th, 2010, 01:57

Ah, but BoyzTown is so much more upscale! ;) The beach is an interesting mix...fat farang and buff Russians. I went for the comedy and decided that I liked it better than Bangkok. It's a little more laid back and there are actually sidewalks. Definitely see them both, the buses are dirt cheap during the day.

I've heard some of the late night clubs like NAB are fun.

It's a nice looking place but standing at a table and getting smashed on hard liquor isn't quite my thing. I like to dance and DJ Station is definitely worth a trip if someone has never been...

May 18th, 2010, 03:08
thank you. knowing someone like you doesn't mind Pattaya gives me some hope back lol

Ah, but BoyzTown is so much more upscale! ;) The beach is an interesting mix...fat farang and buff Russians. I went for the comedy and decided that I liked it better than Bangkok. It's a little more laid back and there are actually sidewalks. Definitely see them both, the buses are dirt cheap during the day.

I've heard some of the late night clubs like NAB are fun.

It's a nice looking place but standing at a table and getting smashed on hard liquor isn't quite my thing. I like to dance and DJ Station is definitely worth a trip if someone has never been...

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 19th, 2010, 21:06
Boy George is one of the funniest men alive and used to sleep on my floor in Notting Hill Gate.

I do not recommend glimpsing him in the nude though but he does have a big dick if anyone is interested.

ps: if you encounter him be polite..he can take you out wih one punch..in fact I think he could even take on a bunch of kattoeys and that's saying something.

May 19th, 2010, 23:34
Boy George hasn't slept on my floor, but I reckon he's had a pretty raw deal recently.

If a rentboy had nicked my compromising photos, I'd have chained him up as well. AND (being Scottish) I'd have taken my money back into the bargain.

Good luck George

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 20th, 2010, 19:09
Boy George hasn't slept on my floor, but I reckon he's had a pretty raw deal recently.

If a rentboy had nicked my compromising photos, I'd have chained him up as well. AND (being Scottish) I'd have taken my money back into the bargain.

Good luck George

:occasion9: :occasion9:

He did get a rough deal on that episode but he reckons he the best sex ever in jail because of his 'celebrity' status ! :bis:

Aunty
May 20th, 2010, 19:37
Boy George is one of the funniest men alive and used to sleep on my floor in Notting Hill Gate.

I do not recommend glimpsing him in the nude though but he does have a big dick if anyone is interested.

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Did you touch it? Lunchie, how could you?

All joking aside, he's come a long way, from sleeping on your floors in Notting Hill to sleeping on your floors in Thailand! (Actually he's a pretty good DJ and I don't think he's aged too bad either. Must have been all those cups of tea!).