PDA

View Full Version : Article Referring To Andrew Drummond's Appeal Win

May 12th, 2010, 04:37
http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2010/05/ ... -the-file/ (http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2010/05/08/andrew-vindicated-stuff-for-the-file/)

May 12th, 2010, 04:55
The question is - how long will it be before you start receiving threats from the "fan club" ?

That's presuming your topic isn't deleted before they have the chance.

:hello1: :hello1:

May 12th, 2010, 19:54
Just when I thought I had eyed a conveniently located hotel in Pattaya in case I decided to visit.....

Good thing I'm trolling this forum eh! lol

May 12th, 2010, 20:47
It is also being contested in the Supreme Courts, so the story is not over

The 'Man In A Dress' might have told the Pattaya Mail that he was going to contest The Appeal Court verdict, but first he has to get permission from the Lower Court and then the Supreme Court will have to decide whether to accept the appeal for review or not. So don't hold your breath 'Wyatt-Dick for Brains-Earp'.

May 12th, 2010, 21:17
with 42 fabulous rooms and Suites, all luxury; you would be silly to not give it a try.

To be honest I don't really know Pattaya's standards.. but I'm accustomed to Phuket's standards.. and after seeing Ambiance I'd hardly describe it as fabulous or luxurious.. I don't need a 5 star resort to be happy but if I have to sleep in a 3 star I want it to have a Thai 3 star price.. and Ambiance is definitely expensive...
Again I'm solely referring to pics/rates I saw on the website..

May 12th, 2010, 22:09
Oh you need THE VENUE THEN

ROOMS FROM 999 baht?

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/

And worth not a baht more! Personally, I prefer a hotel with a bed instead of a rock slab. And one with an owner who doesn't like to sing off-key at the top of his lungs.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2010, 22:12
Just when I thought I had eyed a conveniently located hotel in Pattaya in case I decided to visit.....

Good thinking... you should give it a flipping wide berth. Plenty of other nice places to stay.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2010, 22:16
It is also being contested in the Supreme Courts, so the story is not over

The 'Man In A Dress'

Correction: 'Butt ugly woman in a dress'

May 12th, 2010, 22:18
I did find what looks to be a nice room in what looks to be a nice place (but you're all welcome to correct me) Copa Hotel or something..
I was mostly enticed by the tattoed masseurs the show on their massage/sauna section of the webpage :love4:

Good thinking... you should give it a flipping wide berth. Plenty of other nice places to stay.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2010, 22:26
with 42 fabulous rooms and Suites, all luxury; you would be silly to not give it a try.

To be honest I don't really know Pattaya's standards.. but I'm accustomed to Phuket's standards.. and after seeing Ambiance I'd hardly describe it as fabulous or luxurious.. I don't need a 5 star resort to be happy but if I have to sleep in a 3 star I want it to have a Thai 3 star price.. and Ambiance is definitely expensive...
Again I'm solely referring to pics/rates I saw on the website..

You have to keep in mind this description of it being "fabulous" with all that "luxury" is coming from someone who recently described a 1-star short-time dump (1,000/night BBBinn in Bangkok) as being comparable and as good to the 5-star Dusit Thani (5,000/night).

I suppose when you're as drugged up and pissed out of your mind as LMTU (just a moment) is it's easy for old cracked bath room fittings to turn to fine marble and an old dump of a room to turn into the presidential suite. With the chemo having killed his tastebuds I'm sure it's easier than ever for him to imagine a cheap cardboard-tasting steak melting in his mouth like Wugyu Beef.

May 12th, 2010, 22:32
You have to keep in mind this description of it being "fabulous" with all that "luxury" is coming from someone who recently described a 1-star short-time dump (1,000/night BBBinn in Bangkok) as being comparable and as good to the 5-star Dusit Thani (5,000/night).

I suppose when you're as drugged up and pissed out of your mind as LMTU (just a moment) is it's easy for old cracked bath room fittings to turn to fine marble and an old dump of a room to turn into the presidential suite. With the chemo having killed his tastebuds I'm sure it's easier than ever for him to imagine a cheap cardboard-tasting steak melting in his mouth like Wugyu Beef.

Take notice of the other posters 'TotalNewbie', if you look back through other posts you will be able to read just what a fool 'just a moment' is, his recommendations are not to be taken seriously.

catawampuscat
May 12th, 2010, 22:50
For a first time visit to Pattaya, the Boyztown hotels could be fun and they are in the
midst of the action, just footsteps to a dozen boy bars.. You should consider your
sleeping schedule as the rooms right above the bars can be noisy if you like to go to
sleep early.
Don't worry about the politics of the owners and all that.. Both of the major hotels have
been sold and have new ownership, althou Madame Jim still has his fingers in a management
role..
There are a lot of places to stay in Pattaya, in every budget and for every taste..
Same as with restaurants..
Ask just a moment aka lmtu(let me tell you) why :dontknow: he still has a thing for Niddys Nook ( twas a small restaurant in the Day-Night area).. :laughing3:

May 12th, 2010, 23:01

Well, it is another approach to staying at luxury hotels.. check in at a dump.. get high.. it saves a lotta money doesn't it.. just kidding of course..

Take notice of the other posters 'TotalNewbie', if you look back through other posts you will be able to read just what a fool 'just a moment' is, his recommendations are not to be taken seriously.

as I said before.. he's been kind to me thus far but I'm well aware of the latin saying "vox populi, vox dei"

May 12th, 2010, 23:08
as I said before.. he's been kind to me thus far but I'm well aware of the latin saying "vox populi, vox dei"

Well if you think 'LMTU' or 'just a moment' is "the voice of the people" then you don't really need any other advice from the more trusting posters in here. You seem to know exactly what you want and where you want to go so good luck, and if you do meet up with LMTU/just a moment watch your back!

May 12th, 2010, 23:33
(granted I'd rather send this as a private message..but given I can't...lol)

Thanks sanook, is that a goodbye? lol

I didn't come here to find out where to find a shag (luckily I can still manage lol) it would be very debasing of both my persona and the forum.
Here I can find out about other kind of venues, receive suggestions on places to visit, get more in depth looks at local news as well as a real perception of things from people who actually live in Thailand or visit very often.

I do know what I want but as another saying goes "only fools don't make their minds up".. and I'm no fool. I value and cherish every suggestion and advice and I do draw conclusions when needed.

I left home to study abroad when I was 5 years old, often attending all male schools or staying at male dorms.. I always had it clear in my mind that I liked guys even back at 5 and I'm sure you know how it can be tough to grow up being "different". Still, instead of becoming an intimidated person I have simply become self-defensive. I made it through school, I made it through a very conservative Italian society and I make it through many times a year in Arab countries.

That said, I do believe your advices are dispassionate so I thank you for that.
Leo

Well if you think 'LMTU' or 'just a moment' is "the voice of the people" then you don't really need any other advice from the more trusting posters in here. You seem to know exactly what you want and where you want to go so good luck, and if you do meet up with LMTU/just a moment watch your back!

bao-bao
May 13th, 2010, 01:03
Here I can find out about other kind of venues, receive suggestions on places to visit, get more in depth looks at local news as well as a real perception of things from people who actually live in Thailand or visit very often.
Very true, TotalNewbie - and it's best done with the drop down feature up top called "Search". I'd suggest you take a look at some online maps on gay sites (if that's the focus of your socializing, I'm not assuming here), figure out what area(s) you'd like to stay or visit and do some searches. The information on specific clubs changes rapidly, but most of the hotels and things to see and do are established - and you can look at the dates on posts, too. If you find a member who's posts are helpful, sort by their posts and go through those.

There's a lot of past information here on SGT, and there's also a lot on GayTingTong and Dreaded Ned, although Ned can be pretty dated sometimes.

If you truly enjoy the battering around the head and shoulders while asking questions here, though - have at it. :cheers:

May 13th, 2010, 01:15
Personally, I prefer a hotel with a bed instead of a rock slab.

That was one of my complaints with Cafe Royale as well...the bed was a brick and the club downstairs didn't stop until 3a some nights.

I might try Mosaik the next time I'm in Pattaya.

May 13th, 2010, 02:47
I've been spending whole days searching the net..especially because I'm still unsure about the exact itinerary..
I've gone through all of shamelessmack, DreadedNed and Utopia.. Will try the Gaytingtong now..

The problem is that it's hard (or I'm no good) finding reviews of gay owned or friendly hotels.. very few are reviewed on tripadvisor which is usually my bible..

I still have two months before my trip so that's plenty time! Thank you bao-bao, I'm immensely enjoying your blog (and especially your photos!!)
Leo

Very true, TotalNewbie - and it's best done with the drop down feature up top called "Search". I'd suggest you take a look at some online maps on gay sites (if that's the focus of your socializing, I'm not assuming here), figure out what area(s) you'd like to stay or visit and do some searches. The information on specific clubs changes rapidly, but most of the hotels and things to see and do are established - and you can look at the dates on posts, too. If you find a member who's posts are helpful, sort by their posts and go through those.

There's a lot of past information here on SGT, and there's also a lot on GayTingTong and Dreaded Ned, although Ned can be pretty dated sometimes.

If you truly enjoy the battering around the head and shoulders while asking questions here, though - have at it. :cheers:

May 15th, 2010, 17:42
[quote="just a moment"] The Hotel is one of the best to stay in of Gay Pattaya, with 42 fabulous rooms and Suites, all luxury; you would be silly to not give it a try. And of course its right where you need to be, if you want to be in the middle of all the fun, and The guy in a frock, is such fun, when you get too know him, you will soon change your mind . quote]

Is it correct that the barbeques are to die for?

May 16th, 2010, 14:46
..... Madame Jim still has his fingers .....

...........Which is more than can be said for some of the previous guests!

(allegedly) :sharm:

:occasion9: :occasion9: