PDA

View Full Version : Your impressions on Cuba?

May 11th, 2010, 21:49
As the tile suggests, can you share your experiences with Cuba? Some say it's the next best thing, others - that it's not so much.. Any report from your recent visits will be greatly appreciated!

May 11th, 2010, 22:23
You signed up on a gay Thailand board to ask Cuba?

goji
May 12th, 2010, 05:15

The title says "Any Other Country" for this forum, so a thread on Cuba is welcome. If you don't want to read about other countries, don't look in the "Any Other Country" forum.

May 12th, 2010, 07:42
Some say it's the next best thing, others - that it's not so much
[X] A recent visitor found Cuba unattractive and Brazil very attractive. If not Thailand than Brazil or the Philippines.

May 12th, 2010, 07:55

The title says "Any Other Country" for this forum, so a thread on Cuba is welcome. If you don't want to read about other countries, don't look in the "Any Other Country" forum.

I didn't say it was unwelcome or in the wrong forum, so get your hackles down.

I just thought it a strange first post.

May 12th, 2010, 09:30
I didn't say it was unwelcome or in the wrong forum, so get your hackles down.

I just thought it a strange first post.

Well I gotta start with something.. :) Just to clear things out: since it is uncertain if any travel insurance is valid for a trip to Thailand these days (sure they'll take your money, will they pay out is quite another story) I just wanted to learn some opinions on other countries. And since Cuba is quite high on my list of places to see.. hence the post.

May 13th, 2010, 00:39
Lesbian-Gay-Bi-Sexual-Transgender issues in Cuba: An on-going project.

"Please send links to other materials on this theme which can be added to this page. Spanish-literate readers who'd like to help bring this material out in English, we can use your help and we'll pay you in boundless gratitude. Desafortunadamente, nada mas en este momento..." http://www.walterlippmann.com/lgbt-cuba.html

May 18th, 2010, 02:41
My first impression in Cuba was 25cm long. Not difficult to understand why it's so vividly impressed in my mind (and jaw lol)

Cuba, Dominican Republic and Jamaica are the winners in the West Indies but my vote for overall hotness goes for sure to BRAZIL :love4:

As the tile suggests, can you share your experiences with Cuba? Some say it's the next best thing, others - that it's not so much.. Any report from your recent visits will be greatly appreciated!

Surfcrest
May 21st, 2010, 15:43
I just wanted to learn some opinions on other countries. And since Cuba is quite high on my list of places to see.. hence the post.

Cuba is excellent, especially Havana if you are going there for there for the guys. You need to watch the weather now though as we head into summer and hurricane season. You will have an incredible advantage in Havana, if you know Spanish. The gay scene in Havana is a little complicated, as is transportation in from the US and currency exchange.

I posted some information on Cuba on a thread Homintern started back in 2006. I've been since, not much has changed.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/any-other-country-f15/cuba-t8602.html

Let me know if you have any questions!

catawampuscat
May 23rd, 2010, 01:09
[quote="TotalNewbie"]My first impression in Cuba was 25cm long. Not difficult to understand why it's so vividly impressed in my mind (and jaw lol)

Cuba, Dominican Republic and Jamaica are the winners in the West Indies but my vote for overall hotness goes for sure to BRAZIL :love4:

Jamaica has a homophobic reputation and unless things have changed, I would caution
readers to that issue
:evil4:

May 23rd, 2010, 01:39
True but then again same can be said about any other country on earth really..Jamaica has phobic issues with many things.. of course when you are in touristy locations they get used to it as they've seen it all..
I wouldn't suggest anyone to go cruising inland Sicily.. but I'd still suggest cities like Palermo and Catania.. :snorting:

My first impression in Cuba was 25cm long. Not difficult to understand why it's so vividly impressed in my mind (and jaw lol)

Jamaica has a homophobic reputation and unless things have changed, I would caution
readers to that issue
:evil4: