PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Drummer Boy

May 10th, 2010, 19:15
This little four year old Malayian boy should cheer up anyones day, just watch his facial expressions as he entertains the crowds...Fantastic

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligen ... ummer.html (http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/drummer.html)

May 10th, 2010, 20:14
s own[attachment=0:2em9rqud]Tigerpig4.jpg[/attachment:2em9rqud]Wow out of your 802 posts, at last you have gone for treatment, this is a first!!! Something vaguely interesting! No Matter, keep it up, try going for 10 before you Piggy Back again, we are all gunning for you Sanook, I know its on the same lines of and alcoholic, but now you have started your treatment, donтАЩt look back, Can We have Some More. :occasion9:

"IDIOT" Perhaps if you have a need to be sarcastic try to get your childish grammar right.

BTW 802 posts and I am still here, unlike you LMTU who has been banned again, and again. Oh and I might also add I've never had to pay the Thai police off either!

May 10th, 2010, 20:35
Oh dear, you should pay the police for your constant poisonous insults and made up stories, I donтАЩt know any one who has either, apart from ever Go Go bar in town :blackeye:

Borrowing money from Monty to pay the 'Boys In Brown' off because you got caught with a boy of questionable age is common knowledge LMTU. Perthaps the hospital treatment has fuddled what little piece of waste you had left between your ears!

paperboy
May 10th, 2010, 20:55
do you ever get the feeling that these 2 do not like each other.
it might be a love - hate relationship

paperboy :boxing:

May 10th, 2010, 22:51
your nuts

Your nuts are what idiot?

May 10th, 2010, 22:56
[quote="just a moment":qr1707pd]your nuts

Your nuts are what idiot?

Oh dear you sound very up set, go and get a few English lessons then we might undrstand you. :tard:[/quote:qr1707pd]

You'd think that when making a zinger about someone's English he'd at least make sure that his own English was correct. But alas...no.

May 10th, 2010, 23:10
You'd think that when making a zinger about someone's English he'd at least make sure that his own English was correct. But alas...no.

Alas under normal circumstances that might prove to be the truth, but with this analphabetic village idiot 'LMTU' one has no chance of that ever happening.

Beachlover
May 10th, 2010, 23:13
you should pay the police for your constant poisonous insults and made up stories

You've got experience paying the police don't you? Except for you it was a bribe to avoid conviction for one of the lowest of all crimes... I guess it's just one of many low points for you, LMTU... being a loser, living in Pattaya, disliked by most expats and Thais alike, no money, crap job, cancer, 60 years old+... a failed life.

Beachlover
May 10th, 2010, 23:17
[quote="just a moment":2sospaez]
Oh dear you sound very up set, go and get a few English lessons then we might undrstand you. :tard:

You'd think that when making a zinger about someone's English he'd at least make sure that his own English was correct. But alas...no.[/quote:2sospaez]

He's actually the ONLY member on this board who can't compose a single sentence without a spelling or grammatical error. That's pretty sad for a 60+ aged man who grew up in the UK... I mean LMTU is one sorry retard.

May 10th, 2010, 23:23
you should pay the police for your constant poisonous insults and made up stories

You've got experience paying the police don't you? Except for you it was a bribe to avoid conviction for one of the lowest of all crimes... I guess it's just one of many low points for you, LMTU... being a loser, living in Pattaya, disliked by most expats and Thais alike, no money, crap job, cancer, 60 years old+... a failed life.

I stand corrected it was Monty's that LMTU/just a moment ran off from without clearing his tab after Monty was good enough to let him have a room etc., when he was broke. Monty caught up with him and with the help of the BIB he was forced to clear with him. The other money borrowed to pay off the BIB for messing around with boys of dubious ages came from the owner of The Corner Bar...Whatever it all tells a very sordid tale about a very sordid, sad excuse for a man.

Beachlover
May 10th, 2010, 23:30
I stand corrected it was Monty's that LMTU/just a moment ran off from without clearing his tab after Monty was good enough to let him have a room etc., when he was broke. Monty caught up with him and with the help of the BIB he was forced to clear with him. The other money borrowed to pay off the BIB for messing around with boys of dubious ages came from the owner of The Corner Bar...Whatever it all tells a very sordid tale about a very sordid, sad excuse for a man.

Well now that you put the two events together you just get an even worse angle on LMTU lol.

Really, just an unnecessary burden on society.

May 10th, 2010, 23:52
What nice people you are, to have on a forum, if I had said what I know about you two, my post would have been deleted long ago and mine is the truth, not lies made up by 2 bitter creatures, just look at your history, doom and gloom nothing of any interest whatтАЩs so ever. :snorting:

Come on then donkey, we are all ears! Your posts don't get deleted because of what you know, it's because of what you don't know or understand idiot!

BTW I heard that the pay off was in the region of 500,000 Baht which was quite a large backhander for something of a trivial matter....It sounded more like something that could have involved a rather long spell in a Thai jail if you hadn't had such a generous benefactor willing to loan you the money!

As they say "If you play with fire you will get burnt"

TrongpaiExpat
May 11th, 2010, 00:12
He's actually the ONLY member on this board who can't compose a single sentence without a spelling or grammatical error. That's pretty sad for a 60+ aged man who grew up in the UK... I mean LMTU is one sorry retard.

Might be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia or any number of other disorders that years ago all got lumped into general a category of learning disabilities. In LMTU time, those children were seldom diagnosed correctly or given the opportunity to receive specialized training and ended up as school drop outs. Part of his personality disorders may have developed from being isolated and tormented as a child. Then again, he might just have been born an asshole.

It not unusual for a person with one or several of these disabilities to have a normal IQ, so "retard" is not a very good internet diagnose for LMTU. In fact some have excelled with very debilitating brain disorders see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

May 11th, 2010, 00:39
The saddest part is that he is actually working as an English teacher.

paperboy
May 11th, 2010, 00:51
i tell you all what :hello2:

why dont you all get together
i will hire a boxing ring in pattaya,
sell tickets, and have it out in the ring.
i arrive may 26, so june 1 st sounds good to me.
would be a great idea,
i do not want to be a refaree, i want to be a boxer

see you all soon

paperboy :love4:

paperboy
May 11th, 2010, 01:16
i hope im not on therre

May 11th, 2010, 04:15
Part of his personality disorders may have developed from being isolated and tormented as a child. Then again, he might just have been born an asshole.

TrongpaiExpat, you should have been in the diplomatic corps (or were you?) that was so elegantly put, and ended with such feeling that I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Brilliant......

paperboy
May 11th, 2010, 04:26
hello :hello1:

s0o ??????????????????????????????????????????'

piston10
May 11th, 2010, 05:45
Who would have thought that the posting of such a charming and irresistible video clip could have led to what this thread has become? One despairs of this forum.

May 11th, 2010, 06:18
One despairs of this forum.
[X] No, it's a privilege to see all the trolls and semi-trolls in one undiluted thread. No insult intended.

[X] And there are still childless lesbians who love this forum with its occasional "charming and irresistible video clip".

Beachlover
May 11th, 2010, 19:35
The saddest part is that he is actually working as an English teacher.

His students must feel like they're pissing into the wind each class.

Beachlover
May 11th, 2010, 19:43
Might be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia or any number of other disorders that years ago all got lumped into general a category of learning disabilities. In LMTU time, those children were seldom diagnosed correctly or given the opportunity to receive specialized training and ended up as school drop outs. Part of his personality disorders may have developed from being isolated and tormented as a child. Then again, he might just have been born an asshole.

It not unusual for a person with one or several of these disabilities to have a normal IQ, so "retard" is not a very good internet diagnose for LMTU. In fact some have excelled with very debilitating brain disorders see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

Hehe... How about brainless moron? Demented dickhead? Pathetic loser? Unintelligent low life? Con man? Life-long loser?... All valid tags he would fall under.

I don't believe anyone's born an arsehole. We all have control over our reaction to things.

May 14th, 2010, 05:56
What an adorable little guy. There is a moment when I could see just the quickest flash of what I would call "pure joy" on that little face.

Very nice.

Thanks

ajarntrade