PDA

View Full Version : silomrimmer = Totally Off subject in an important thread.

May 4th, 2010, 20:03
Hard to take anyone serious with a name like Silom Rimmer though.
It's SilomRimmer - no space between the m and the R ('m' as in mouth and 'R' as in Rump ... no space, no gaps ... just a smooth unification or fusion between the mouth and the Rump) :tongue3: A gap would spoil the experience :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

The name is merely a description of my address and one of my hobbies. I could have used SilomPhilatelist, SilomDrinker or SilomAstronomer etc.
Have you questioned other posters like travellerjim why he uses the word 'traveller'? or beachlover why he uses the word 'lover'?

TrongpaiExpat
May 4th, 2010, 20:31
OK SilomRimmer I only mentioned it thinking that if your face is buried in a Thai boys ass, you might not have been able to see just where the taxis were parked on Silom.

May 4th, 2010, 20:37
OK SilomRimmer I only mentioned it thinking that if your face is buried in a Thai boys ass, you might not have been able to see just where the taxis were parked on Silom.

Depends on the size of ass, god knows what might be up some of them!!!!!!!!!

May 4th, 2010, 21:33
Sometimes I have to come up for breath :brush:

TrongpaiExpat
May 5th, 2010, 00:49
I would think a little levity in this situation would be appreciated. It's pretty depressing to see what the area has been turned into. OK, it's your board. I'll discontinue any further posting on whats going on in Bangkok should I be tempted to put a little humor in a bad situation.

I'll leave the rest of the on-the-scene reporting to ace reporter LMTU and whatever other nuts are out there.

jinks and LMTU seem to be building what could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

If this topic on what going on in Bangkok is so important then why is it not pinned and why is an old post on CM pinned?

May 5th, 2010, 09:39
Did Jinks FINALLY find the split thread button?

:-)

May 7th, 2010, 10:01
http://www.sydneyobservatory.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ask-an-astronomer.jpg

What a beautiful avatar you have, SilomRimmer. Please
write more about two of your more exceptional hobbies!