PDA

View Full Version : Lost Post on Civil partnership

May 2nd, 2010, 16:13
A poster who has now left this board made a very informative post about his experience in going to Hanoi to register a civil partnership at the British Embassy there. Does anyone have a copy or link to the original article?

Brad the Impala
May 2nd, 2010, 18:49
I think that you will find the information that you are looking for buries in this thread.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/global-forum-f12/civil-partnership-t17629.html?hilit=hanoi

May 2nd, 2010, 19:24
I think that you will find the information that you are looking for buries in this thread.

Unfortunately that is not the thread i was looking for. Someone posted a blow by blow desripton of the process, but they have now left the board and deleted all their posts as far as i can make out.

ceejay
May 2nd, 2010, 19:29
Hi GWM - I think that thread was started by by John Botting, who did indeed have himself erased when he left.

May 3rd, 2010, 00:46
Hi GWM - I think that thread was started by by John Botting, who did indeed have himself erased when he left.

i thought John got his done in the UK.

I think it was fattman

markie1
May 3rd, 2010, 03:10
A poster who has now left this board made a very informative post about his experience in going to Hanoi to register a civil partnership at the British Embassy there. Does anyone have a copy or link to the original article?
If you are looking for help ,i can point in the direction of a very good Law society that deals with Civil partnership marrage in the Uk,i went to see her a few weeks ago she was very helpfull,although i think i will just do the Visa myself ,which i think is straight forward , she did give out some good advice on paper work ECT , and spending 1 hour with her was well worth it .
mark