PDA

View Full Version : rest of thailand

paperboy
April 28th, 2010, 23:23
hello everyone

once again thanks to everyone who has helped me to plan my holday,( if not cancled).
the question is to the people in other parts of thailand like pattaya and chaing mia, is there any signs of unrest there??
the govt around the worls are say do not go to any part of the country, but if the trouble is only in bangkok
surely it would be still safe to travel.
once again to everyone

paperboy

April 28th, 2010, 23:28
:8( :8( :8(

April 28th, 2010, 23:44
If you are worried and don't know the place then stay out of Bangkok. Go and enjoy the rest of Thailand you shouldn't have any problems.
BTW Take no notice of the previous poster as it is quite obvious who it is, someone that you were hoping to get an invite for dinner from!

April 29th, 2010, 03:28
Did you seriously start a second thread asking the same questions?

Pattaya was entirely normal a few weeks ago. The airport sits in between Bangkok and Pattaya so you never have to venture into Bangkok at all. The only possible problem is if the airport was to be shut down and I'd be a surprised if the army allowed that since they side with the government.

April 29th, 2010, 03:30
I'd be a surprised if the army allowed that since they side with the government.

Your knowledge really is quite superficial, isn't it?

April 29th, 2010, 03:45
Did you seriously start a second thread asking the same questions?

Pattaya was entirely normal a few weeks ago. The airport sits in between Bangkok and Pattaya so you never have to venture into Bangkok at all. The only possible problem is if the airport was to be shut down and I'd be a surprised if the army allowed that since they side with the government.

Second thread! It is the forth thread.......this has been going on for 4 months!.....He is a wanker 100 percent, look at his previous posted topics. These posts have gotten more recognition then the second coming of Christ.
Do not waste your time on him. Please don't raise to the bait He has as much intention coming to Thailand as we have going to the moon!

Beachlover
April 29th, 2010, 04:38
Agree... sounds like Andyinoz 100%.

paperboy
April 29th, 2010, 06:08
OH
thankyou verymuch, your all so kind :love4:

cdnmatt
April 29th, 2010, 06:14
Nope, it's horrible all over Thailand. You better stay away.

I'm sweating my balls off here due to all the fires started from the tons of molotov cocktails being thrown around.

paperboy
April 29th, 2010, 06:19
even mopre reason why i should come then :violent1:

April 29th, 2010, 06:23
hello everyone

once again thanks to everyone who has helped me to plan my holday,( if not cancled).
the question is to the people in other parts of thailand like pattaya and chaing mia, is there any signs of unrest there??
the govt around the worls are say do not go to any part of the country, but if the trouble is only in bangkok
surely it would be still safe to travel.
once again to everyone

paperboy

IT FUN IN THAILAND

Afther " songkrang" party ! :bis:

TrongpaiExpat
April 29th, 2010, 12:02
Paperboy: What's your dates again for Bangkok, at the Malaysia, so I am meet you and dispel or prove to all especially the wombat that you are/are not a troll?

Do we have some Pattaya resident that can offer the same service that are not psychotic, drunk or heavily medicated?

April 29th, 2010, 12:37
Do we have some Pattaya resident that can offer the same service that are not psychotic, drunk or heavily medicated?

Unlikely. :occasion9: