PDA

View Full Version : Last Post

April 28th, 2010, 14:58
This is my last post as my visa expires on Friday and once I've gone (first flight out) I don't expect to come back. For those who have an interest in "the crisis" the following sites provide an alternative view to that of the Thai media: Thai Crisis (http://thaicrisis.wordpress.com); Thai Political Prisoners (http://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com); and the excellent site run by the Australian National University's School of Asia-Pacific Studies, New Mandala (http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala) which includes a recent very lengthy article on the rivalries inside the Royal Thai Army.

April 28th, 2010, 15:01
Bye, Colonel. See you soon in a new incarnation, I suppose.

PS: how about a link to some of your own coverage of the situation?

TrongpaiExpat
April 28th, 2010, 15:50
Old Colonels never die, like the old soldier of that ballad, they just fade away.

April 28th, 2010, 15:57
Old Colonels never die, like the old soldier of that ballad, they just fade away.

Gen. MacArther..Also know for saying "I shall return".

lonelywombat
April 28th, 2010, 18:02
to papermoon and oopsididitagain if you cared to read the links Andrew posted, you might have learnt a lot.
As there was no colouring in section I can undestand why you lost interest.

I found the articles quite disturbing and included observations and opinions I had not encountered before.
I sincerely hope that they do not eventuate.

April 28th, 2010, 19:36
I would have to agreed it is so Infuriation when all we want on here as it use to be, nice stories about going to the Village or visiting any where with there lovers or how they met there lover or any gay Item not all the crap they spoil this Board with, sorry to find its only about the dramas of the Country, I would not worry until his High One, passes! then start to worry 100 days later?

IDIOT....

April 28th, 2010, 20:26
I have read the original post by "just a moment" I do not think he is an idiot perhaps poorly educated as is apparent in his total lack of command of the English language, having said that he does bring a worthwhile point to the table. The term piggybackers is usefull when describing those that seldom If ever post a topic and only reep havoc on the topics of others. As I have looked at some of the posting history of the names he mentioned he appears to be on the mark!

April 28th, 2010, 20:49
A Major PIGGY BACK Rider, only ever says stupid silly quips, noting of any intelligence. Or interesting? Get a life.

papermoon ┬╗ Wed 28 Apr, 2010 9:26 am

I have read the original post by "just a moment" I do not think he is an idiot perhaps poorly educated as is apparent in his total lack of command of the English language, having said that he does bring a worthwhile point to the table. The term piggybackers is usefull when describing those that seldom If ever post a topic and only reep havoc on different people's topics. As I have looked at some of the posting history of the names he mentioned he appears to be on the mark!!

Yes I do agree with you, its a shame even though I have only been watching from a far before, but I to have looked as Sanook history and he does seem to be pushing the Destruct Button, it looks as though it is really some personal vendetta from the past, that he seems to be carrying out here, in the future.

Pleas e Sir Can we not have any more. I canтАЩt see in his history, any post about anything of any Interest to any one.

catawampuscat
April 29th, 2010, 01:39
Sanook, you really hit a nerve..
All or almost all of the idiot's handles responded and amazingly all agreed with themselves..
What a joke..
I give Sanook credit for being persistant with the silliness as most of us shrug it off as a waste of time but the nonsense does pollute the forum and take our attention away from
what really interests all of us except a couple of narcissists who think this forum is all
about them.. It is a sad fate when one does not know when they aren't wanted and are despised by one and all (except for their own handles)..
not even sad, just pathetic but they will never get it..
I guess "idiot" is the right word, Sanook. :idea:

April 29th, 2010, 03:11
Sanook, you really hit a nerve..
All or almost all of the idiot's handles responded and amazingly all agreed with themselves..
What a joke..
I give Sanook credit for being persistant with the silliness as most of us shrug it off as a waste of time but the nonsense does pollute the forum and take our attention away from
what really interests all of us except a couple of narcissists who think this forum is all
about them.. It is a sad fate when one does not know when they aren't wanted and are despised by one and all (except for their own handles)..
not even sad, just pathetic but they will never get it..
I guess "idiot" is the right word, Sanook. :idea:

Quite right! Sanook sounds like an idiot.

Smiles
April 29th, 2010, 10:17
" ... I found the articles quite disturbing and included observations and opinions I had not encountered before.
I sincerely hope that they do not eventuate ... "
The 'articles' linked are not articles but blogs ... adding to the total internet population of 'opinion' blogs which now number ~ unfortunately ~ in the millions. Not only are they blogs, they're blogs for one side only (in this case, The Reds) and thus, like most 'opinion' blogs, totally biased to their side only.
Unsophisticated trash most of them (the ones linked included), not worth the time of day really.

Spare us from further lonelywombatisms.

Beachlover
April 29th, 2010, 10:51
Oh, go easy on Lonely. He's stunned with grief over the disintegration of his beloved cardigan-wearing style board.