PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok "brothers"

thrillbill
April 27th, 2010, 17:47
Bangkokians: The gay scene is a bit drab in Silom these days with the pesty Reds throwing grendades thinking they're papayas, gay clubs and empty bars closing early (or not even at all) , and having to weave through crowds of protesters or the men in green (some are nice candy to look at) to get your shopping done--- so I have a better idea for this 3 DAY WEEKEND! --Come to Pattaya for a change... With Central, we now have a decent place to shop, plenty of restaurants of good cuisine, and don't forget the beach where you can sit in your chair and have the shopkeepers come to you! foot massage; donuts, "ICECREAM", sunglasses, Thai crafts, newpapers, grilled shrimp, pirated videos, (video sex), and even a smiling "plumber" . We don't have international renown Babylon, but we do have the intimate Sansuk sauna. For you night owls that like clubbing, there's NAB in North Pattaya. Come on down and forget your troubles! Come to Pattaya-Pattaya (and I want to see some new faces) :occasion9:

Beachlover
April 27th, 2010, 19:22
Those soldiers on duty in Silom... are many of them cute? Do you think they could be propositioned?

TrongpaiExpat
April 27th, 2010, 21:26
Those soldiers on duty in Silom... are many of them cute? Do you think they could be propositioned?

There in groups with a commanding officer, you would have to get one alone (not likely) and you really need to speak in Thai. You can speak to them, they're friendly. They get a real kick when I speak to them in Thai and barrage me in questions. Give it a shot and let us know. I wonder what the BBB inn would say about armed guests?

Thanks for the invite Bill. Maybe next week.

April 27th, 2010, 21:57
"ICECREAM"

And there's only one vendor who can shout that out properly.

I had to visit the beach once on my last trip just to say hello. :rolling:

latintopxxx
April 28th, 2010, 03:50
Ah!!!, you mean the flamboyant....I scream...U scream..we scream....ice cream vendor. Funny ay first, so annoying the 100th time, I resort to buying one if he promises to move on and not come back within a half hour...

April 28th, 2010, 05:24

Yes and Yes
I have already handed out about 30 name cards with phone number ... for when they get their R&R

April 28th, 2010, 23:38
I resort to buying one if he promises to move on and not come back within a half hour...

He has such an odd voice. I know some of the umbrella workers don't care for him but he's memorable.

TrongpaiExpat
April 29th, 2010, 12:15
For Gods sake eat some fruit.. Ice cream, donuts and sweets oh my. The calories, the cholesterol and the sugar, oh the horror. So, pack the sugar in all day and hit the bars drinking at night--Pattaya the good life for a while! What bars allow smoking?

Beachlover
May 2nd, 2010, 12:43
Ah!!!, you mean the flamboyant....I scream...U scream..we scream....ice cream vendor. Funny ay first, so annoying the 100th time, I resort to buying one if he promises to move on and not come back within a half hour...

LOL... that's encouraging him.