PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys

Happy Boy
April 26th, 2010, 05:03
Manager Wat and his team have advised me that
For the remainder of the low season non alcoholic drinks will be charged at 89 Baht and alcoholic drinks at 99 Baht.
Their will be no charge for going upstairs, if you have purchased a drink.
Customer and boys drinks same same.

April 26th, 2010, 05:17
Given your posting name, are you part of the Happy Boys team?

Reason I ask is that on another forum it was posted:

On Tuesday April 20 the following was received from the bar:
". . . I talked to Wat today and he mentioned that there still is a 150 baht charge, he sometimes waives it . . . Also during the low season, non alcoholic beverages will be 89 Baht and Beer 99 Baht . . ."

Happy Boy
April 26th, 2010, 06:16
Yes I am, that is why I choose that nick,

I did not want any confusion about that

Happy Boy
April 26th, 2010, 06:37
on the third floor is a shower.

April 26th, 2010, 06:40
Are you a...what's that word for someone who profits by selling the sexual services of others? It's on the tip of my tongue.

andrewcraig
April 26th, 2010, 08:08
A surgeon, toilet attendant spring to mind

Geezer
April 26th, 2010, 13:28
Are you a...what's that word for someone who profits by selling the sexual services of others? It's on the tip of my tongue.

What a supercilious post!

тАжand what's that word for someone who pays for the sexual services of others?

I am proud of the fact that members of this board have not descended into such depths of depravity.

And while we are on the subject, which receives no respect -- a John or a troll?

April 26th, 2010, 14:21

What a supercilious post!

тАжand what's that word for someone who pays for the sexual services of others?

I am proud of the fact that members of this board have not descended into such depths of depravity.

And while we are on the subject, which receives no respect -- a John or a troll?

Praise beith the lord.

dab69
April 26th, 2010, 19:20
very sorry to have missed this establishment on my last trip.
looks like fun place.

April 26th, 2010, 19:51

German?

April 26th, 2010, 22:07
very sorry to have missed this establishment on my last trip.
looks like fun place.

If you're into feminine, prancing twinks.

thenorthguy
June 27th, 2010, 16:17
Having visitng Happy Boys in April I would have to say it was one of the best bars in sunee plaza. Up stairs works very well, the only problem is that you have a lot of boys coming up and wanting to join in....maybe not such a bad thing for some.....can't wait to go back

Dodger
June 27th, 2010, 17:45
Happy Boy...

Thanks for the update and I look forward to visiting again when I return in October.

I visited HB several times during my April-May adventures and always had a good time. A great mix of boys, some fem types but mostly boy-boys (get your facts right guys), lively atmosphere and the boys were actually dancing, smiling, having fun and quite entertaining - which is rare event in the gogo's these days.

Please don't let the comments from a few of the assholes here discourage you from posting your updates - as they' are much appreciated.

thenorthguy
June 27th, 2010, 19:10
Here here Dodger i agree 100%.....yes the boys do know how to smile and have a good time......

June 27th, 2010, 20:00
Here here Dodger i agree 100%.....yes the boys do know how to smile and have a good time......

Unless of course 'Nowvoyager' appears at the entrance!

Impulse
June 27th, 2010, 23:56
I was there last week to see it under it's new management, there must be two Happy Boy Bars in Sunni.......I must have gone to the otherone. What the hell are you babbling about?.....Happy boys is only about 30% fembois,if that.

June 28th, 2010, 04:38
I was there last week to see it under it's new management, there must be two Happy Boy Bars in Sunni.......I must have gone to the otherone.

What the hell are you babbling about?.....Happy boys is only about 30% fembois,if that.

Considering the amount of alcohol plus whatever sloshing around in Lonevoyager's system when he's around Sunee it would be a miracle if he knew what day it was never mind the name of the bar he had been to!

jasperuk
June 28th, 2010, 16:22
It would seem that the "low season" drink price has now increased for certain drinks....that lasted a long time didnt it?

a447
June 28th, 2010, 17:54
I was there in April. Only 1 or 2 masculine-looking guys. The rest were totally over-the-top fem boys. Yuk!