PDA

View Full Version : Addios El Duo?

April 24th, 2010, 22:08
Overheard a conversation last night at Oscars St Georges (borges) Night Party (sic) in Boyztown, that when fat David takes over the runnig of the Cafe Royal Hotel, that he will be getting rid of El Duo, does that mean Toi is also going, and what are they replacing them with?

April 25th, 2010, 07:08
.... and what are they replacing them with?
[youtube:cdkgl1vm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKhJ9IQdWQ8[/youtube:cdkgl1vm]

April 25th, 2010, 19:19
At least the dogs are more attractive! when fat David takes over, what happens to the American with the yellow teeth, tod? or something like that, is he staying, so they have 2 managers? and what of Oscars Bar?

giggsy
May 10th, 2010, 07:17
Overheard a conversation last night at Oscars St Georges (borges) Night Party (sic) in Boyztown, that when fat David takes over the runnig of the Cafe Royal Hotel, that he will be getting rid of El Duo, does that mean Toi is also going, and what are they replacing them with?

I wish people would leave El Duo alone..They are great for your sex life. :love4: The last time I saw them I slept with all the audience.

Smiles
May 10th, 2010, 07:35
My mothers day laff ... :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: (Sure as hell my mom will give me none!!! :rolling: )

giggsy
May 10th, 2010, 08:31
My mothers day laff ... :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: (Sure as hell my mom will give me none!!! :rolling: )
Hows this for a Canadian mother...are they all like this ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4023591571667516012#

May 10th, 2010, 17:56
Considering when I spoke to David a few days ago, he tells me they have a long contract and he will not be making any changes to start with, only slowly adding different ideas, No Sweeping changes and that Incudes Toi who is also on a contract?

Can't see how that makes any business sense at all - the place is dying on its feet so if you don't change things then the decline just continues.

Investing in a light bulb would be a start - it's too bloody dark even to read the menu sometimes!!

Is David just running it or has he bought it?

joe552
May 10th, 2010, 18:07
Giggsy, that video was just too much. Sometimes I'm really glad to be gay!

Smiles
May 10th, 2010, 20:33
Hows this for a Canadian mother...are they all like this ?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4023591571667516012#
WTF!! What was my mother doing in Toronto??
This is far worse than I thought. :tard:

lonelywombat
May 12th, 2010, 12:35
The announcement that Hugh Millar formerly day manager of Ambience,Symphony Brasserie, and the Poseidon Restaurant has been fired. might be convenient for the new owners of Cafe Royale. Could this be a case of one shuts and another opens.

Should be an excellent for CR.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2010, 22:36
before you give this guy any credabilty. :crybaby:

I think the dishwasher has more credibility than you. Even the beggar on the corner does.

May 12th, 2010, 23:13
before you give this guy any credabilty. :crybaby:

I think the dishwasher has more credibility than you. Even the beggar on the corner does.

That begger is 'just a moment' isn't he, Christ have you seen the way LMTU dresses in public?