PDA

View Full Version : Thai boy mysteries

a447
April 23rd, 2010, 20:17
Over the past 5 years I have often visited LOS and have come away with a number of things that I find puzzling. Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the following:

1. Gogo guys who say "You can off my friend. He good boy. You off him or you off me, no probrem." If I off his friend, then obviously then he will miss out on a reward. Why would they recommend each other? Do they just share out the profits?
2. I offed a gogo guy in Pattaya 3 times in a row. On the 4th occasion he refused to go with me. OK, it was Songkran and he wanted to go to a disco with his friends. He said he would come to my hotel at 5 am but I told him in a nice way not to bother. The next night I walked past the bar and he came rushing out to me. It was midnight. I offered to off him but he told me to come back at 2 am when the bar closed. I told him I would be asleep by then. He just walked back into the bar and got back on stage. Now, the show (at xboys) was over and all the farang had left, so there was little chance of him being offed between midnight and 2 am. Why would he pass up an opportunity to score, especially as farangs were few and far between?
3. One boy I offed came all over his stomach and chest in massive spurts. But his cum had no smell at all. How is that possible? Diet, perhaps??
4. The boys who sat with me at Krazy Dragon had their hands on their cocks all night. I made it obvious that i didn't want to touch their cocks so they would just take themselves in hand and continue to wank to keep them hard. Same with a guy in ToyBoys who has a massive cock that is ALWAYS hard. Are they THAT used to handling their cocks all the time that they can't bear to take their hands off them??
5. Some guys can just keep on cumming, not even waiting to recover. I remember a guy in Holiday 2 who a customer wanked. The guy came all over the place and then got up and went to sit with another customer who immediately started to wank him again. The guy came. How on earth is this possible? Again, is it something in the Thai diet?
6. While I was being entertained by a guy in Nature Boy, another guy was sitting nearby, eyes closed, head down and wanking furiously. He continued for I reckon over half an hour and STILL didn't come.
7. Guys who get hard when fondled while sleeping.
Has anyone else experienced these puzzling situations?
Does anyone have anything to add to my list?

April 23rd, 2010, 21:19
1) He likes his friend and he currently has enough money to live comfortably. A bar boy can make many times what he needs to live. Don't forget that many of them have overseas 'boyfriends' that pay their rent and send them money every month in return for postcards and mushy SMS messages. The boy that I spent a week with had monthly expenses of around $5k baht and had one overseas boyfriend (that I knew of). I gave him $10k for a week of services rendered. My guess is he could live comfortably for 3 months or more even if he didn't bother to show up at the bar.

2) Maybe someone was in the audience that he didn't want to know he was being offed? A 'boyfriend' or someone he owes money to. Could be a million things.

4) You were at Krazy Dragon. What else needs to be said?

April 23rd, 2010, 21:50
Not many bar boys or even if we generalise, young people all over the world know how to budget. Most of the working boys in LOS live for today, tommorrow never comes. When they get a handful of Baht its normally off to a disco or similar place with all their friends to party the night away with a few bottles of Black...

April 23rd, 2010, 23:53
Not many bar boys or even if we generalise, young people all over the world know how to budget.

The handful of guys that I've met seemed pretty thrifty but I go for the 30-something crowd and I'm sure 20 yr olds are different. They didn't care to have me spend money at the bars and steered me to 7-11 for bottles instead. I got mini-lectures more than once about tipping (at restaurants) or otherwise being a spendthrift.

April 24th, 2010, 04:29
Over the past 5 years I have often visited LOS and have come away with a number of things that I find puzzling. Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the following:

1. Gogo guys who say "You can off my friend. He good boy. You off him or you off me, no probrem." If I off his friend, then obviously then he will miss out on a reward. Why would they recommend each other? Do they just share out the profits?
He might had had his minimum on "offs" for this month, which his friend probably not have - and/or his friend was in need of cash.

2. I offed a gogo guy in Pattaya 3 times in a row. On the 4th occasion he refused to go with me. OK, it was Songkran and he wanted to go to a disco with his friends. He said he would come to my hotel at 5 am but I told him in a nice way not to bother. The next night I walked past the bar and he came rushing out to me. It was midnight. I offered to off him but he told me to come back at 2 am when the bar closed. I told him I would be asleep by then. He just walked back into the bar and got back on stage. Now, the show (at xboys) was over and all the farang had left, so there was little chance of him being offed between midnight and 2 am. Why would he pass up an opportunity to score, especially as farangs were few and far between?
He wanted probably to being nice to you, saving you some money; he probably did not anticipate on off fees which is pending on agreements between bars and employ's. And he obviously didn't like to work there, otherwise he would have been more loyal to his bar.Why didn't you join the party with his friends? .

3. One boy I offed came all over his stomach and chest in massive spurts. But his cum had no smell at all. How is that possible? Diet, perhaps??
Everybody is different, which makes life more interesting.

4. The boys who sat with me at Krazy Dragon had their hands on their cocks all night. I made it obvious that i didn't want to touch their cocks so they would just take themselves in hand and continue to wank to keep them hard. Same with a guy in ToyBoys who has a massive cock that is ALWAYS hard. Are they THAT used to handling their cocks all the time that they can't bear to take their hands off them??
Hormons, heat, nos sex for some time, oversexed, kamagra, ganjia . Wo really knows or wanted to know? .

5. Some guys can just keep on cumming, not even waiting to recover. I remember a guy in Holiday 2 who a customer wanked. The guy came all over the place and then got up and went to sit with another customer who immediately started to wank him again. The guy came. How on earth is this possible? Again, is it something in the Thai diet?
See note above

6. While I was being entertained by a guy in Nature Boy, another guy was sitting nearby, eyes closed, head down and wanking furiously. He continued for I reckon over half an hour and STILL didn't come.
See note at No 4

7. Guys who get hard when fondled while sleeping.
See note at No 4. Otherwhise its pretty normal unless you are near or past end of active life

Has anyone else experienced these puzzling situations?
Does anyone have anything to add to my list?

Why? For what reason? :alc:

Beachlover
April 24th, 2010, 09:55

You smell cum? I don't smell anything at all...

You've never come 2-3 times in 20 minutes? Easy for a young guy.

7. Guys who get hard when fondled while sleeping. That's pretty normal.

Aunty
April 24th, 2010, 11:48
In answer to your second question I can really only say, what did the mirror tell you?

a447
April 26th, 2010, 15:28
The next night I walked past the bar and he came rushing out to me.

It says the above, Aunty.