PDA

View Full Version : CHIANG MAI UPDATE. April 19

April 19th, 2010, 14:19
Having not been here in C.M. For a couple of years I have made the following observations:

Currently it is 39 degrees
Have not seen any boy/guy with a handbag (thank God).
New Adams' Apple Real fun guys nice, lots of them, great attitude.
Power Boys...Tired only place I have seen Fems.
Not a ladyboy in sight ( thanks for small wonders)!
Circle and My Way many great looking real guys....Sit at the bar they all hang there during the show.
Free Guys ok...Nothing Special
At some point in the show every go go had every guy butt naked!
Stopped to see Lanna Lavander....Looks like an old horse with a new blanket on it!
Nite Bazzar beer bars all in a row behind Dusit2 Something like Sunni ,rough trade and a place for those that like leprechauns!

April 19th, 2010, 16:44
Not to be confussed with Chiang Mai Reviw top of the page this was posted yesterday April 19, 2010

April 19th, 2010, 17:10

haha. I had a friend in Pattaya offer me one as a gift the other day. No thanks!

April 19th, 2010, 17:13

haha. I had a friend in Pattaya offer me one as a gift the other day. No thanks!

I have never known you to turn down something for free! :rolling:

pudel
April 19th, 2010, 18:14
There must be 2 AdamsApple in CM :idea: about 10 days age we (3 farangs and 1 thai) were there and saw the worst show ever :protest:
you can't even call that event 'show' the boys on the stage were soo bored and didn't really do much compared with the other shows
we saw in CM (NewMyWay, NewGuy and CirclePub) greetings from Switzerland (21┬░) <pudel

April 19th, 2010, 18:33
There must be 2 AdamsApple in CM :idea: about 10 days age we (3 farangs and 1 thai) were there and saw the worst show ever :protest:
you can't even call that event 'show' the boys on the stage were soo bored and didn't really do much compared with the other shows
we saw in CM (NewMyWay, NewGuy and CirclePub) greetings from Switzerland (21┬░) <pudel

Must have been at the other one!

Beachlover
April 19th, 2010, 19:42
I didn't know Chiang Mai got that hot.

tomas1
April 19th, 2010, 19:48
Hi. Had same experience as Pudel at Adams Apple. Very boring, and no wish from the boys to get in contact. I left in the middle of the show to go to Circle club. really nice show and boys. Ended up with Wood for a week's fun.

April 19th, 2010, 21:23
I didn't know Chiang Mai got that hot.
now you do