View Full Version : BKK report

a447
April 18th, 2010, 14:43
Dreamboys was pretty full the other night, but I only counted 4 farangs - the rest were Chinese tourists. The guy I offed said he'd never had a Chinese customer, as they don;t like dark-skinned boys. The guy I offed in the end was dancing with his crotch right in front of me - I was in the front row. Although the outline of his cock showed he was not well-endowed, he was kind of cute. He came and sat with me. MMmmmmm, I DO prefer a big cock...maybe I will give him a miss. Then the show began.
"I go now in show. Come back later."
"What do you do in the show?
"I'm in big cock show."
What?? How could something so small appear in the big cock show? I thought.
"I small when sleeping. Big when awake."
He was correct. I offed him immediately.
Back in the room, he didn't really want to do much. Just chuck-wow. And used a condom for "samoking" - no problem there, although I'd never come across that before. He was in and out (of the room) in no time.
He told me PAO, the sexy hip=hop dancer was NOT available. "He only dancing. Has small cock so not show on stage."

I dropped in to Nature Boy Friday night. I don't know why I bother but I just can't help myself. I go there every time I'm in BKK. Immediately I was surrounded by the guys (same as last year - did not see anyone new). I chose only one and we had a good grope for an hour or so. But none of the other boys attracted me. The really need to find some more handsome types.
I also dropped into the Golden Cock around 6pm. Again, I don't know why I bothered. There were 4 very unattractive guys, including the fat one, just sitting around playing with their mobile phones. Noone even looked up as I walked in. I left very quickly.
Screwboys has always been a good standby in the past, and it is open til 3 am, which is a bonus. Some handsome guys there, but the mamasan is a bit too pushy for me.
Solid is always worth a visit as they have a couple of masculine-looking guys who are EXCELLENT performers. Never had a problem there. Drinks are cheap, too.

April 27th, 2010, 12:21
Tales of guys who offed gogo boys always gets to me EVERY SINGLE TIME! Bangkok isn't the place to go if you want to find big cocks I suppose. Hey that rhymes!

"I small when sleeping. Big when awake."

I could use that line myself!

Beachlover
April 27th, 2010, 19:28
Yeah, but if you use that line, than your didi better be able to deliver on the "big when awake" promise lol.