PDA

View Full Version : For sale in BOYZTOWN

lonelywombat
April 18th, 2010, 09:10
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPARTUNITY

Well guyz let me tell you that there is a fantastic chance for aNyone with buziness acumen to aqire a top restaurant in BOYZTOWN PATTAYA.

Yes you heard it here first and the AMOR RESTURANT is up for sale to any guy with the sponduliks to buy out Richard Burke whois the owner and bon viveur and matre D of this favorite eating house.

you can contact him NOW from his website http://www.amorrestaurant.com/

Hurry Hurry Hurry before he changes his mind

Sounds like someone is after a spotters fee.

cdnmatt
April 18th, 2010, 11:34
"tellyounow". haha... talk about originality. Come on, at least put a little effort in.

Anyway, if your buddy has you trying to sell his restaurant on SGT, then it's obviously hurting severely, so don't expect too many interested buyers.

Really, if I bought a bar or restaurant in Pattaya, to me, that would basically mean I've lost all ambition to actually do something with myself. Pattaya is the city where you buy a place to (just barely) make a living, but definitely not a good business investment. Pattaya is great for people who are say 65, have money to burn, and want to relax in life. For an actual entrepreneur though, it's one of the worst places I can think of.

TrongpaiExpat
April 18th, 2010, 12:40
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPARTUNITY

Well guyz let me tell you that there is a fantastic chance for aNyone with buziness acumen to aqire a top restaurant in BOYZTOWN PATTAYA.

Yes you heard it here first and the AMOR RESTURANT is up for sale to any guy with the sponduliks to buy out Richard Burke whois the owner and bon viveur and matre D of this favorite eating house.

you can contact him NOW from his website http://www.amorrestaurant.com/

Hurry Hurry Hurry before he changes his mind

Bad imitation of LMTU. LMTU does not make those spelling errors. He often uses the wrong word spelled correctly, does not use z for s and would never say "bon viveur". Your spelling errors are typos, hit the wrong key close to the one intended, LMTU actually thinks the word is spelled as typed.

April 18th, 2010, 13:11
Shall I do a little research on Amor and find out exactly how big of a "fantastic investment opportunity" it really is?

pyro
April 18th, 2010, 13:43
Well, I know nothing of its potential for opportunity, but I have eaten there a couple times, and, the food and service are both excellent. Both times I was there, the place was very busy. The current owner is always there and is very 'hands on' in running the place. I think that the quality of food and service is due in large part to his hard work and effort. I think that being successful there would require the same hard work and dedication. I do not think that one could make a fast easy profit on this type of place. But, this is just my opinion based on pure speculation; I have no experience in owning/running a restaurant.

April 18th, 2010, 19:54
tellyounow - which is another name I bet who is hiding his true identity. But anyway, you are the first to know this, your the first to post it here for the general rif raf to know - but most of us knew beforehand, well beforehand.

April 19th, 2010, 01:46
At the moment it might be more relevant as to what is not For Sale in Boystown town or Sunni Plaza!