PDA

View Full Version : Want to rent long term south or central pattaya

homeseeker
April 12th, 2010, 15:11
I want to rent a house or condo in central or south pattaya(would consider a serviced apartment). Minimum 1 bedroom with a seperate living room, bathroom and kitchen or kitchen facilities. Fully furnished and fully air conditioned. Internet connection essential. Long term, 1 year plus, price negotiable 10-20,000 baht.A proper lease agreement to be signed.
Available now or in the next month or two.
Grateful to hear from you about suitable places or recommendations, post here or private message to me.
Many thanks in advance.

April 23rd, 2010, 13:51
Hello,

My appartment at Chateaudale/Thabali becomes available in a few months.
You can see pics at my webpage www.pattaya-escapes.com (http://www.pattaya-escapes.com)
The app has ADSL connection and the rental price we can negotiate at if long term.
Regards,

Tony

April 23rd, 2010, 15:07
Hello,

My appartment at Chateaudale/Thabali becomes available in a few months.
You can see pics at my webpage http://www.pattaya-escapes.com
The app has ADSL connection and the rental price we can negotiate at if long term.
Regards,

Tony

That is Jomthien, no? Not South or Central Pattaya.

Irish1972
April 23rd, 2010, 16:02
That is Jomthien, no? Not South or Central Pattaya.

Correct, and not great anymore for the price....I am moving next time I am there!

April 23rd, 2010, 16:53
For monthly 30k TBT at long term you will get hell of a lot of accommodation. New, modern, centrally located and well managed might be Mosaik Apartments a good choice. I might get for 15 to 18k a large suite with bed room.

Pattaya is not busy at all and low season is having daily a more progressive impact.

It might be wise to stay at first in a hotel for some days and have a good look around and youтАЩre your decision before you make a rental contract.

Check also Pattaya newspapers (Pattaya Mai, .. People, тАж Daily, and there like) with have classified property sections online.

April 23rd, 2010, 21:03
Mosaik Apartments a good choice. I might get for 15 to 18k a large suite with bed room.

I walked past Mosaik last week and the outside looks as nice as the website does. Perhaps you could rent there for a few months and look around to see if something else catches your fancy?

I suspect that only a fraction of what is available can be found on the Internet.

homeseeker
April 29th, 2010, 09:29
Message to:

Soi 10 Tom

please email me at:

accmdtnhntr@hotmail.com

I am told I cannot receive or send private messages here.

Thank you.