PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya day 5

a447
April 11th, 2010, 17:47
After a disastrous night in Sunee on my first night here, I've been hanging out in the Boyztown area and the neighboring sois. Last night, bars I had previously discounted had new life all of a sudden, with an influx of guys. I sat with a guy in VASSA but we didn't say anything as his English was non-existant. I tried to speak Thai - I didn't really know what i was saying, and from the look on his face, neither did he. A few handsome looking guys there. Xboys has a fuck show every night at 11:30. Just like in BKK. I was talking to the pretty young Norwegian girl standing outside the bar holding up a sign advertising the show. Turns out her boyfriend is the fucker! Well hung, he is too! They also have a naked shower show. Had a torrid time with a guy from xboys - he was insatiable and wanted to play all night long. He was also very affectionate and cuddled up to me the whole night. He wore me out to the point that i was actually happy when he left at lunchtime. I just could not do it anymore.
The next night I found myself in Toy Boys. It was after midnight and there was only one other customer. The boys were fooling around on stage, playing with their balls and having a great time. I called one over. We had a great laugh as he tied a rubber band around his balls! I went for the grope and found...the dreaded silicon cock. So I called over another fun guy and we later spent some time together. He was also a great performer - nice Isaan cock, too.
Last night, after Boyztown, I went back to Krazy Dragon to see if a previous guy I'd spent some time with was working. Seems he's left the bar. I found a couple of really nice guys there, one with an 8 incher! Go check him out - he's very handsome, too. I finally ended up at Happy Boys - I don't know why I decided to go back there. Lucky I did - I found a few new guys who were a lot older. Still lots of fems, though. One guy caught my eye so I called him over. We spent a very fun night and we plan to hook up again tonight.

April 11th, 2010, 18:08
Where is X Boys...and has anyone been to the show at Bubbles?

April 12th, 2010, 01:48
X Boys is amonst the row of GoGo bars that include Lucky 777, Kawaii Boys, Dream Boys and the defunct Dynamite.
Yes I have been to the show at Bubbles. So so.
U
PS Do you want me to start another "Name that Hongnam"?

April 12th, 2010, 01:54
X Boys is amonst the row of GoGo bars that include Lucky 777, Kawaii Boys, Dream Boys and the defunct Dynamite.
Yes I have been to the show at Bubbles. So so.
U
PS Do you want me to start another "Name that Hongnam"?

Yes! It is by far the most enlightening topic I have seen here! :headbang: Thanks for the info...I have not seen the show yet.

a447
April 12th, 2010, 17:22
The Norwegian girl I mentioned also hangs out in front of Bubbles. Her boyfriend has some connection with that bar - but I don't think he performs a fucking show there, only at xboys. Last night's show was cock, cock and more cock. One thing intrigued me - the music for the show was exactly the same as the music for the Bangkok (Soi Twilight) shows.

Beachlover
April 12th, 2010, 18:12
A hunky Thai boy nailing a sexy Norwegian girl... oh my.

neddy3
April 13th, 2010, 07:32
One thing intrigued me - the music for the show was exactly the same as the music for the Bangkok (Soi Twilight) shows.

The Soi twilight bars have been stealing show ideas and songs from each other forever.

andrewcraig
April 14th, 2010, 14:11
After a disastrous night in Sunee on my first night here, I've been hanging out in the Boyztown area . Xboys has a fuck show every night at 11:30. Just like in BKK. I was talking to the pretty young Norwegian girl standing outside the bar holding up a sign advertising the show. Turns out her boyfriend is the fucker! Well hung, he is too! They also have a naked shower show. Had a torrid time with a guy from xboys - he was insatiable and wanted to play all night long. He was also very affectionate and cuddled up to me the whole night. He wore me out to the point that i was actually happy when he left at lunchtime. I just could not do it anymore.

pretty frustrating in BKK ATM , with red shirts, somgkran and the general demise of soi twilght. hate being confined to my condo, so after reading the above decided pattaya looked a reasonable option.gave la cage and corner bar a miss because hereforme and LMTY are promoting them, tried comein bar and mics and had a really good time. good crowds and ambience.
But I needed more than a flash of something out of white shorts and went to try x boys which I think is the old charleys bar.
packed 15 minutes before show time. the front row holds 16 and there were 10 girls in the best position. they were bringing the stools in from the patio for latecomers and there would be at least 50 inside.
the goodlooking guy with hair down to the middle of his back I hoped was not going to be bottomed.very nice not fem.

show started with 6 guys early 20's all naked with big cocks dancing lightly massaging the others but not sexual. all good looking. next a candle show but I was not turned off, quietly impressed by the better than average bodies than in BKK.
10 guys in the shower all but 1 naked and with erections obviously go go boys {I wish.} missed the next act as latecomers blocked the view.
the fuck show was a really goodlooking young and hung guy and his partner not bad and definitely not screaming queen.
the thing I hate in BKK is many of the tops are 30+ , look like tattoed thugs and the bottoms scream and yell for no reason.
they did the carry around and the 'boy" was fucked in the audience in several different places, but not on any laps.
it is a long time since I have seen a soi twilight type show in Pattaya. they do it well, good young hard bodies, some really big cocks and generally understated and not in your face style.
thanks a447 for the post, it is probably why the show was full

a447
April 14th, 2010, 18:16
I started yesterday down at Jomtien getting a massage. The guy kept trying to get me to invite him back to my hotel so he could show me his huge cock. It was a good 10 inches, according to him. After he'd finished, I headed off to the Bamboo bar, mentioned by Dani69 here. The guys were more interested in the water activities going on in front of the bar. However, I did catch the eye of one guy. One drink led to the next, and we ended up in the short term hotel behind the bar. It was a wham bam thank you ma'am affair and I'd rate him 4 out of 10. Not much effort on his part.
Last night I started off at Wild West Boys, but it was infested with Chinese tourists - a whole bus load of men and women- who completely took over the place. Standing room only. They immediately had all the nice looking boys sitting with them, so I left. Walked into Toy Boys. A guy - number 96 - was rubbing his massive erection on stage. I asked a guy to come sit with me - he had also been displaying a large appendage - and we chatted a little. During the hour that I was there, number 96 NEVER took his hand off his cock, and managed to maintain an erection the entire time. I wandered down to Krazy Dragon. There were only a few boys there, as they'd all gone home for songkran. Luckily a very handsome lad came and sat with me and jacked himself the entire time I was with him, but could not come. I headed off to A Bomb but none of the guys was appealing. I went back to Wild West but the Chinese were still there, now totally pissed. So I decided I would go and pick up my regular partner at Xboys. I went inside to look for him and was pressured to buy a drink. I explained I had just come for my "mate." I accompanied him outside but he said he couldn't come with me. He was off to a disco. He told me he could come to my hotel at 5 am but I decided to give that a miss.
In desperation i went back to Toy Boys as there was one cute guy I could hook up with. I was pressured to buy a drink. "No problem - still hab half an hour before we close!" I bought the boy a drink - suddenly, the pressure was now on to off him. "We close in 5 minutes."
Back in the room, he was one of those "You finish yet? You finish now?" types. Two out of 10! I won't be going back there again soon.

Beachlover
April 15th, 2010, 20:16
Ah, there's nothing like indecision to ruin a great night out.