PDA

View Full Version : Gay massage in Pattaya for couples

April 6th, 2010, 03:35
Hi,

In Bangkok my partner and I go to a gay massage place that has a room with two beds in, so we can both have a boy each and have a gay massage together in the same room at the same time. Does anyone know of a place in Pattaya that offers the same?

Thanks
Tim

cdnmatt
April 6th, 2010, 07:18
Sure, your hotel room.

TrongpaiExpat
April 6th, 2010, 13:13
Timmy:
Where do you go in Bangkok for this and what exactly happens?

Beachlover
April 6th, 2010, 20:22
Plenty of massage places have two beds in one room for couples who want to get a massage together. I remember Aspara does.

April 6th, 2010, 22:17
Timmy:
Where do you go in Bangkok for this and what exactly happens?

What exactly happens?

What do you think happens?

TrongpaiExpat
April 6th, 2010, 22:33
Well, there's all sorts of possibilities. First, the OP needs to define gay massage and then take it from there. If he names the place, I pretty much know what can happen but still there's options.

April 6th, 2010, 23:06
Well, there's all sorts of possibilities. First, the OP needs to define gay massage and then take it from there. If he names the place, I pretty much know what can happen but still there's options.

Oh, come on. You've been around here long enough to know that there is no script.

atri1666
April 7th, 2010, 00:39
Hi,
Does anyone know of a place in Pattaya that offers the same?
Thanks
Tim

I have done it with my boyfriend in the VIP rooms of Royal House and Blue House massage in Pattaya

catawampuscat
April 7th, 2010, 00:45
Narcissus Massage on Pattayaland Soi 1 has at least one of the two massage table rooms.
It is on same soi with many boy go go bars in Boyztown area of Pattaya.

catawampuscat
April 7th, 2010, 01:12
A friend of mine was in Narcissus recently and had a great time..

I hate to see a 'gay' establishment tarnished by a newbie poster, who registered
within minutes of my posting and he quotes me on his first posting.. and again on his second.. :alc:

April 7th, 2010, 02:07
I am forced, albeit reluctantly, to agree CC. Strange ...(edit: particularly as both his posts have disappeared without trace while I was writing this one... very strange)

As for Narcissus, I too have only had good reports of the boys although apparently the place could do with re-decorating. Offing to a hotel room could prove expensive, as the outside "off" fee is 1,000 baht, not including tip, although that does not seem to have stopped an unusually high number of boys from there ending up in long-term relationships with farangs, both in Thailand and abroad. I am told the owner/mama-san died comparatively recently, which could partly explain the decline in the state of repair of the bar.

catawampuscat
April 7th, 2010, 03:07
I appreciate it gone fishing..

I met the now deceased owner of Narcissus Massage Boys about 10 years ago,
when he was a good friend and from the same village as my first Thai bf.. I have
always enjoyed running into Yo over the years and used to give him a birthday present
every year.. He would remind me if I forgot.
I also took Yo on his first airplane ride when we fly up to Udon and he appreciated it
greatly. I was very happy to hear that Yo was able to take over Narcissus a few years
back and I was even offered the opportunity to 'lend' some of the money but declined..
Yo was a hard working, no nonsense Thai man and one I was priviledged to know..

I understand that the new owner or maybe a partner is Noi and he is also one of the
very special Thai guys, I have been lucky to know.. :love4:

April 7th, 2010, 04:06

I hate to see a 'gay' establishment tarnished by a newbie poster, who registered
within minutes of my posting and he quotes me on his first posting.. and again on his second.. :alc:

Are you someone special? I think you are a want to be! Or are you a has been?

April 7th, 2010, 04:46

I did not realize this was a private club! If so the standards for membership are apparently very low!

Beachlover
April 7th, 2010, 05:05
Well, you could start your own massage club equalizer... maybe call it Marie's Massage or something.

April 7th, 2010, 05:10
Well, you could start your own massage club equalizer... maybe call it Marie's Massage or something.

Interesting thought!