PDA

View Full Version : The show at Dream Boys

April 5th, 2010, 06:11
I saw the show at Dream Boys for the first time this past Saturday. I didn't find it all that good, though I appreciate the effort. The best part of the show that I saw was the opening number with the one boy on stage dressed as a hip-hop boy. He danced his little ass off and then stripped down to his underwear. I love the whole hip-hop attitude, very sexy. The boy who danced was hot too. Handsome without being pretty, manly without being femmy, tight athletic body ( though not much of a bum... I do like a nice round bum ) and he had a cocky VERY self assured attitude.

Has any one spent any "time" with this boy and can you PM me about how good or bad he was?

Thanks

ajarntrade

Beachlover
April 6th, 2010, 21:03
Is this the young, super athletic looking boy with the lean body? I've seen him in the show... hot...

April 7th, 2010, 05:34
We may be talking about the same boy. He has a couple of tattoos also. No one has taken him? Cum on, he is such a hottie someone out there has to had experienced him...

Share.

ajarntrade

dab69
April 7th, 2010, 07:42
why bother to "off" him and find out for yourself, just ask here.
wow

a447
April 7th, 2010, 18:36
I know EXACTLY the guy you are talking about. Wears a baseball cap, right? His dance routine is HOT HOT HOT and the way he moves his feet is awesome. The rest of the show is a bomb...they should just have him on stage all night. Would love to se a bit of cock, though....

Beachlover
April 7th, 2010, 19:02
Hmmm might be someone different then. I don't remember if he had tattoos... too dark to see. But he did get his cock out in one of the shows. I drooled lol.

April 7th, 2010, 21:58
Is this the young, super athletic looking boy with the lean body? I've seen him in the show... hot...
I have been think about him to... He is very hot! :love4:

pyro
April 8th, 2010, 00:23
I think you are talking about Pao. If you go to the thaiboys.net website, you can see the profiles of the staff by clicking on bar cruising. If he is the one you are talking about, I had a friend that was interested in offing him, but he said he was a top only, which did not work for my friend. Also, my friend said he wanted too much money (I did not care enough to ask how much). He really does nothing for me. Hope that helps a bit.

April 8th, 2010, 07:21
Pao, Yes, that's the one.

http://thaiboy.net/member/index.php?alias=pao-pao

Very sexy boy.

I just hope he's not a dud when I take him off.

ajarntrade

April 8th, 2010, 10:17
Wow. Different strokes for sure!

Smiles
April 8th, 2010, 10:57
" ... The best part of the show that I saw was the opening number with the one boy on stage dressed as a hip-hop boy. He danced his little ass off and then stripped down to his underwear. I love the whole hip-hop attitude, very sexy. The boy who danced was hot too. Handsome without being pretty, manly without being femmy, tight athletic body ( though not much of a bum... I do like a nice round bum ) and he had a cocky VERY self assured attitude ... "
Assuming we are talking about the same guy . . . he's no 'dress-up', but a streeter hip hopper as well.

Early last week the Man and I took a quick 2-day in-out trip to Bangkok: a little shoe shopping (me), and couple of movies, an evening of street-watching in Twilight at Dick's.
We decided to see 'Bang Rachan 2' at MBK. We had gotten up to the floor just below, then walked over to the short escalator leading up to the moviedome .... two young Thai guys in the baggiest, hip-hoppiest, floppy-hattedness uniforms imaginable got on just before us. But even amongst the mega square yards of clothing somehow being worn I could easily tell that just beneath All That were a couple of serious bods to die for.
We were right behind (and below) them, and one of them turned around and gave me the cutest smile going ... a fleeting one, not held, but not subtle. He knew we were there, a couple. One of them did some short hip hop dance movements right there on the escalator. For me?

Flash forward a couple of hours later . . . sitting outside Dick's Cafe, staring at all and everything, beers, spring rolls, Lemon-ow, ShowTime before show time.
But prominently in view was Dream Boys GoGo, directly across Soi Twilight, touchable almost.
And then, during dinner, hip hopping down the street, arrived the two Thai guys we had ~ only a few hours before ~ been standing behind on the MBK escalator up to the movies. Same clothes, no changing ... the stairway up to Dream Boy entrance sounded off with the same dance moves we'd been favoured by at The Mall.
Priceless.

April 8th, 2010, 13:27

Very sexy boy.

ajarntrade

You give report here after off OK?

April 8th, 2010, 20:00

Very sexy boy.

ajarntrade
Oh, yeee! This is he!! And he is awesome! :hello1:

Beachlover
April 8th, 2010, 21:05

Very sexy boy.

ajarntrade

Nah, he is not who I was referring to. Good looker though. Always so tempting seeing these half naked boys on stage lol.

April 8th, 2010, 23:00

Very sexy boy.

ajarntrade

You give report here after off OK?

Just don't expect him to bend over for you for a couple hundred baht and a bowl of rice like your construction worker friends.

Beachlover
April 10th, 2010, 21:13
Is he a gay/bi top or just straight?

latintopxxx
April 12th, 2010, 04:34
He is gorgeous and full of attitude, does a good strip show..to his undies only....as far as I know does not flash his cock...and claims to be a top only.
However after chasing him for a long time.....finally agreed on a price and rode the whore like a pony...took it very well...and in his defense I paid way over what I normally do....but it was well worth it...pao has just the type of body I crave and the arse is a work of art.

Beachlover
April 15th, 2010, 20:39
rode the whore like a pony...took it very well...

Should I be disturbed that reading this and looking at the photo of Pae above turns me on?

netrix
April 16th, 2010, 16:18
i wanna know who the boy is in the pic on the left beside him!

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn245/m0rganator/whoisthisboy.jpg

pyro
April 17th, 2010, 12:52
The name of the boy on the left is Ta. He used to work in Dream Boys and he was there last time I was in BKK but his profile is no longer on their website. I do not know if he quit or was let go, or perhaps he has moved on to another bar.

a447
April 18th, 2010, 14:09
DREAM ON, latintopxxx!

as far as I know does not flash his cock.

If you were REALLY in Bangkok, you'd surely know if he flashed his cock or not, as you would have seen his performance.

I was in Dreamboys the other night. I offed the small guy who appears in the big cock show. We sat together and watched pao dance. I asked him why he only strips to his jocks and my guy said because he has a small cock and doesn't want to show it. I asked him what he does in bed - specifically, if he was top or bottom - and the guy said "He no go with customer. Only dance."

So latintopxxx - caught out again lying again. You're so transparent!

June 13th, 2010, 03:28
Ok I'm really gonna kill myself now.... Pao doesn't go with customers?!!!!
He is my (ironically) dream boy come true!!!!

I gotta have that thug no matter how many credit cards i gotta slide through his crack!!!!

DREAM ON, latintopxxx!

as far as I know does not flash his cock.

If you were REALLY in Bangkok, you'd surely know if he flashed his cock or not, as you would have seen his performance.

I was in Dreamboys the other night. I offed the small guy who appears in the big cock show. We sat together and watched pao dance. I asked him why he only strips to his jocks and my guy said because he has a small cock and doesn't want to show it. I asked him what he does in bed - specifically, if he was top or bottom - and the guy said "He no go with customer. Only dance."

So latintopxxx - caught out again lying again. You're so transparent!

Aunty
June 13th, 2010, 11:12
Lol, I should have read this thread earlier. OMG, she's still around (Pao)!! Which is nice in it's own way. Been there, down that, honey. (Although like the true lady I am, I won't write the book) Suffice it to say that the big cock show is not for him as has been pointed out above. Even back then he proudly told me that he was a Punk, and loved punk and hip hop music and we discussed our favourite bands, in between our reading the Psalms and getting to know each other in the biblical sense of course. I think I was his second or possibly third farang from memory, something like that. He's definitely confident when it comes to his 'worth'. I would be surprised if he was gay though. A nice guy, good personality and a bit of bite to the attitude. I think he would be fun to hang out with, but not for old people.

June 13th, 2010, 13:00
oh dear now i'm hoping Pao's pics weren't taken when you and dinosaurs were patrolling the area.. how old is that kid?
Yes I'm a bit put off by toothpick cocks but hey, I'm such a sucker for tattoed rough guys I can overlook that tiny insignificant aspect although I will keep it in mind when it will be time to discuss tips..

Lol, I should have read this thread earlier. OMG, she's still around (Pao)!! Which is nice in it's own way. Been there, down that, honey. (Although like the true lady I am, I won't write the book) Suffice it to say that the big cock show is not for him as has been pointed out above. Even back then he proudly told me that he was a Punk, and loved punk and hip hop music and we discussed our favourite bands, in between our reading the Psalms and getting to know each other in the biblical sense of course. I think I was his second or possibly third farang from memory, something like that. He's definitely confident when it comes to his 'worth'. I would be surprised if he was gay though. A nice guy, good personality and a bit of bite to the attitude. I think he would be fun to hang out with, but not for old people.

Beachlover
June 17th, 2010, 20:28
lol... there's something a bit humiliating about having your cock discussed in an open forum.

Yeah... he looks hot alright. Go get him, totalnewbie!

June 17th, 2010, 20:37
you bet ya girlfriend! i'm even postponing Tawan for him!
Gotta remember to pack tweezers!

lol... there's something a bit humiliating about having your cock discussed in an open forum.

Yeah... he looks hot alright. Go get him, totalnewbie!