PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY NIGHT VISIT TO BOYSTOWN

markie1
April 5th, 2010, 13:34
The reason these bars are so empty now is most of them have over priced them selfes on drinks,why should the gay people pay well over the top for a drink , you can go to a straight bar get it much cheaper, i must admit on my last couple trips to pataya ,i spent most of my money in straight bars in walking street,, i did go in most of the bars and most of the go go bars you are talking about had no customers, i dont want to be the only customer sitting in a bar with no atmosphire, boyz boyz was dead most night at 12.00 oclock this place used to be so busy,what happened, its all over priced and can work out to be a very exp holiday should you wish to pay there prices. i would personally rather sit in a beer bar that the drinks are much cheaper, the last few years i have seen a big decline in customers in go go bars not sure what will happen in the long run,but i can not see most of these go go bars surviveing, just because we are gay does not mean we should have to pay high prices for drinks . just my thought s.