PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter 2002

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2010, 00:59
I dropped in the Jupiter 2002 in Bangkok this evening. I have not been there in many many months, it had seemed that they never changed the show and I just got tired of the place. I was pleasantly surprised, the quality and the production value of the show was very good.

The show starts at 10:15, drinks are 250B. The place gradually filled to just about full capacity with 99% Asian customers. There were three farangs, counting myself. The seats are the same, stools and bus benches but there was no smoking inside. Last time I was smoked out by all the middle aged Asians. The staff/mamasans are not pushy.

The show ran from 10:15 to about 12:30 with two 10 min. intermissions with the boys getting back up on the stage. There were several dance routines by attractive boys accompanied by lady boys that were tolerable. The dancing and production quality was much higher than then when I was last in the Jupiter. All the old Jupiter routines have been replaced. The quality along with the presentation was very good.

There's several erotic shows and an innovative and fast paced display of those with big cocks, about 12 of them. Jupiter does not do fucking shows and there's no stupid comedy routines.

I would guess there were about 25/30 boys available. No fems, no twinks and none with spiky or emo hair styles. Not body builder type boys like Tawan, but many well built, toned and masculine. If that's your type, this is the place for you.

I recommend it and plan on arriving around 9:45 to get a good seat.

April 3rd, 2010, 01:04
How much for OFF?

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2010, 01:05
Sorry, I did not ask. Maybe someone else knows. I did notice some of the boys getting offed though. Several are in the show, so I would assume that you have to wait till the end of the last show, around 12:30 to off them.

firecat69
April 3rd, 2010, 06:24
The show may be OK but that is it. The boys are useless and expect 2000 baht and do nothing.

Six bad experiences were enough and many similar postings on other boards. Stay away for offs!!!!!

neddy3
April 3rd, 2010, 07:16
Thanks for a detailed and helpful description, TrongpaiExpat.
This board could do with more posters of your calibre. :hello2:

I have not been in this bar in what seems like a couple of years.
It sounds worth a visit, at least for a drink and the show.
Not so sure about an off. Since this bar maintains its very strong Asian customer base,
as you confirmed, I wonder if boys from here are any less 'comfortable' with a falang, by
comparison with boys from the other bars.

BTW, can you define an 'emo' hairstyle for someone way out of touch? :dontknow:

giggsy
April 3rd, 2010, 07:33
[attachment=0:28ywmisp]images.jpg[/attachment:28ywmisp]

April 3rd, 2010, 08:43
Asian male hair is one of the most difficult types to style, since Asian hair is very thick and coarse. When it is cut short, Asian hair tends to stick straight up. Random spots on the head where hair is unruly, called "cowlicks," are also common with Asian hair. However, with a little patience, practice and the right equipment, Asian male hair can be tamed.

Difficulty: Challenging. Instructions: http://www.ehow.com/how_4516708_style-a ... -hair.html (http://www.ehow.com/how_4516708_style-asian-male-hair.html)

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_34c1edcc3ee15cec7cea0ea5480a02bf.jpg
"Many dogs have longer hair around the eyes in order to help protect them from sun,
dirt etc. If you are concerned about vision or irritation, then speak with your vet."

In order to fully understand the emo haircut, one must realize that emo is one of the many branches off the punk and gothic sub-cultures. As the name "emo" (short for "emotional") implies, these youngsters promote themselves as the more sensitive individuals of the 2000's. Depression and angst is considered the norm, and the dangerous practice of "cutting" (inflicting harm upon oneself, using any number of sharp objects) runs rampant amongst these teens. Low self-esteem is often idealized and the emo haircut reflects this - often obscuring at least half of the individual's features from view.

The emo haircut is usually worn in one of two ways - either a short and spiky cut with longer bangs, or a long shag cut. Regardless of which style is chosen, however, there are a couple of similarities between the two types. The first, and perhaps most important part of the emo haircut, is the long fringe of bangs. If you want your hair style to truly be considered "emo," then you simply must have the bangs - worn down over the face and then brushed off to the side, they should ideally cover one eye, giving the individual that desired "lost puppy" appearance.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=69 (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/279856/emo_haircuts_the_new_mullets.html?cat=69)

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2010, 14:18
If you want your hair style to truly be considered "emo," then you simply must have the bangs - worn down over the face and then brushed off to the side, they should ideally cover one eye, giving the individual that desired "lost puppy" appearance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/mmythai22/Greta_Garbo_intro.jpg

Garbo
The original emo

April 3rd, 2010, 14:35
You lost me at the mention of "ladyboys".

Also, the boys at Jupiter are well known for being willing to do exactly NOTHING. Waste of time, waste of money.

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2010, 15:02
The ladyboys at Jupiter are not central to the show. There's good looking boys with nice bodies and erections to focus on. Not at all like the Pattaya Pride 2010 clip, it's different. I can't comment on the sexual abilities of the boys from current personal experience as the last one I off'ed one was at least 6 years ago but, he was fantastic. Jupiter is going to be 8 years old on November something.

April 3rd, 2010, 16:56
A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2010, 19:09
Yes, that's correct and the wife runs the place. You see her at a desk outside doing the books every night. They also own 'For Fun' on Silom soi 4, the old Club 9, the original site of the Rome Club. Not doing so well. Everyone says he a police lieutenant but seems hes been that rank forever, might be some higher rank now? He stays pretty much out of the management.

April 3rd, 2010, 19:13
Thaksin was a policeman wasnt he? Amazing Thailand.

April 3rd, 2010, 19:55
A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.

I wonder why they don't do fuck shows, then, if they are supposedly so immune to police intervention?

firecat69
April 3rd, 2010, 21:49
Probably because the boys are afraid a customer might expect them to have Sex after being offed. No Chance!!!!!!

April 3rd, 2010, 22:01
Do you know the inside of every gogo bar and the details of every show in Bangkok, Twat? Is your best friend a policeman?

April 3rd, 2010, 22:03
Oh, God...not another Colonel incarnation.

April 3rd, 2010, 22:04
What?

TrongpaiExpat
April 4th, 2010, 00:04
The show may be OK but that is it. The boys are useless and expect 2000 baht and do nothing.

Six bad experiences were enough and many similar postings on other boards. Stay away for offs!!!!!

You really expect us to believe that you off'ed 6 (six) boys from Jupiter different days I assume and all were unsatisfactory? Six? Your either a slow learner or your not telling the truth. One maybe, two OK, I'll buy it, but 6, forget it, lost your creditability.

April 4th, 2010, 00:22

You really expect us to believe that you off'ed 6 (six) boys from Jupiter different days I assume and all were unsatisfactory? Six? Your either a slow learner or your not telling the truth. One maybe, two OK, I'll buy it, but 6, forget it, lost your creditability.
kewl

firecat69
April 4th, 2010, 06:29
TrongPai,

I don't need you to verify my credibility. Wake Up. I've been coming to Bangkok for 15 years and over that time span I have offed 6 boys from Jupiter. They were all failures. I've had plenty of failures at other bars but also plenty of wonderful boys. Overall I would say 80% of the boys I have taken have been great fun and well worth the money. Jupiter is 0%. I don't see anyone here talking about any wonderful times they have had with boys from Jupiter and that includes you!!!! If you want to tell me that you have taken dozens of boys from there and have been very happy then that would be a counter argument to mine. But don't talk about what you have no knowledge of.

Sometimes I went there with friends who wanted to see the show. Sometimes I enjoyed the show. But every time I slipped up and let my small head fall in love with a boy, the boy turned out to be useless. Now I just refuse to set foot in the Bar , so I know longer take the chance of making a bad decision and trying again.

Interesting that no one has posted here about any wonderful offs they have had from Jupiter and if you read any of the other Boards , you will comments very similar to mine.

I rest my case!!!!

TrongpaiExpat
April 4th, 2010, 12:39
Firecat69:

OK, fare enough but Jupiter has only been there for 8 years. Six boys in 8 years, OK if you say so.

I actually only off'ed one boy at Jupiter and that was about 5 or 6 years ago. Like you, I let my little head do the thinking and he was mostly just passive and lacked any passion. He was a disaster. Boy, did he look good though. It was my second to last night after a one month mostly butterfly holiday. On my last night I made the rounds and was not finding anything that I wanted and kept thinking of the Jupiter boy. I found myself back in the Jupiter and dam if I did not off him again, like, what was I thinking, he was no good last night and what did I expect?

Back to the hotel for round two and to my surprise this was very different. In fact it was fantastic. He got off his back and was all over me. Passionate, romantic and erotic all at once. This time he stayed the night and we did it all over the room the next morning similar to the fucking show at the Future Bar. I still remember his name and number, he was from Chonburi and his parents ran a shop there and they did not know he was working at a go-go in Bangkok. We lost touch after that. I sent a resident farang in the bar a few months before my next trip but he was no longer working there and there was no contact information. I still think of that experience and how sometimes just going with what the little guy is telling you do, ignoring reason, a little luck and it all works out in the end. If I had taken the more logical approach, I never would have experienced such passion--go figure.

andrewcraig
April 6th, 2010, 15:14

I wonder why they don't do fuck shows, then, if they are supposedly so immune to police intervention?

If they are full or close to full in off season why change a winning formula.I have to admit I enjoy Jupiters and have done long before it moved to the present location.My main complaint from the last 3 visits, is that so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off. The boys are buff and goodlooking and straight. I accept my chance is only on a quiet night.

April 6th, 2010, 15:24
A boy I had a few times moved from Jupiter to Boys Bangkok because he wanted fat old white men and he did not get many at Jupiter. He did not get one with me neither.

Beachlover
April 6th, 2010, 20:21
so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off.

LOL... this cracks me up. Those uptight Singaporean girls going to Bangkok gogo bars? Hilarious.

I'd love to see one having her brains f*cked out by a hunky Thai boy.

TrongpaiExpat
April 6th, 2010, 20:36
If they are full or close to full in off season why change a winning formula.I have to admit I enjoy Jupiters and have done long before it moved to the present location.My main complaint from the last 3 visits, is that so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off. The boys are buff and goodlooking and straight. I accept my chance is only on a quiet night.

Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location. Are you thinking of Dream Boys, that used to be on Suriwong and then moved to Soi Twilight? Before it was Dream Boy Barbarity, new owners (BBB group) dropped the Barbarity and moved.

The night I was there there was a contingent of Japanese ladies, front stage right. You can run into a gaggle of hens in just about all the go-go bars in or near Twilight now-a-days. Solid and Screw Boys might be the best bet for no wimmen in the gallery.

April 6th, 2010, 21:29
Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location.

before 2002
was where suriwong hotel coffee shop is
move 12 meters

searcher
April 7th, 2010, 00:10

There are many customers...like me...who find "Fuck shows" stupid , boring and degrading for the boys. I have been to Jupiter about five times and the place was always full, so there must be many guys who share my opinion. Besides they don t have to pay tea money to the BIB for turning a blind eye to the show. I can not judge the "quality" of the boys bec. I ve never offed one but a mate of mine who is a regular visitor and offed boys several times was quite "satisfied".

lonelywombat
April 7th, 2010, 12:21
Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location.

before 2002
was where suriwong hotel coffee shop is
move 12 meters

Agreed it was more fun in the old location and the boys more willing to off. Big cock shows, fuck shows often on the laps of patrons, jack off competitions all in a very nice setting. Still great but now more a boy bar for girls. Eye candy really good though.