PDA

View Full Version : My 1st 3 days in Boyztown.

giggsy
April 1st, 2010, 10:29
Well here it is my 1st week in Boyztown

I can't believe those Russians if it is not bad enough pushing in at breakfast and nicking the bacon of your plate they are even trying to push in and land before you at the airport.
[attachment=6:to8qoe8c]qp.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c]

I was met at the airport by the reliable Mr Sapshoot who is getting on a bit now but still refuses to wear his glasses and his eyes are not what they use to be and thought he could get between the two buses. luckily his brother works there and lent us his baggage truck only for Sapshoot to run straight into some freshly laid concrete. After 7 hours we finally arrived at Boyztown.
[attachment=5:to8qoe8c]tp.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c][attachment=4:to8qoe8c]yp.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c]

The next day we were up early as Mr Sapshoot had borrowed a boat off his brother and wanted to take me out sailing for a day. I really wish he would start wearing his glasses as a few miles down the coast we left the road and had to be towed back after nearly falling to our deaths. Eventually we arrived at the marina and sapshoot insisted we did not need a skipper as he had sailed over to hua hin loads of times by himself. 4 minutes out at sea and he didn't see the pole some stupid person had put in our way. A wasted day really but sapshoot said he would make up for it on the 3rd day as he had planned for myself and his whole family to go out near the crocodile farm to a new place that has opened doing parachute jumps.
[attachment=3:to8qoe8c]rp.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c][attachment=2:to8qoe8c]ip.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c]

We decided to fill the back of the truck with beer and after the jump we would have a party and a picnic. Unfortunately Sapshoot forgot to lock the tail-gate and all the beer ended up all over the road.[attachment=1:to8qoe8c]op.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c]

Oh well we still had the parachute jump to look forward to and Sapshoot said everything would be fine as one of his brothers was the manager. We flew up to 2000 feet and all jumped out together, free-falling until we reached 500 feet then opened our parachutes. I could see some water below us and the closer I got the more I thought we would land in it. Closer and closer we came to the water and I could just make out some logs by the side of the lake and decided to head for those. Unfortunately some of Sapshoots family did not make it home.[attachment=0:to8qoe8c]wp.jpg[/attachment:to8qoe8c]

giggsy
April 1st, 2010, 10:35
Well my holiday hasn't had a good start so Sapshoot said on day 4 he will take me on a quiet peaceful train ride and see some of the Thai countryside as the driver of the train is one of his cousins what could possibly go wrong! Luckily we where late getting to the station and the only seats left were at the back of the train.[attachment=3:35tki1b3]dp.jpg[/attachment:35tki1b3]

Day 5 and I said no way that I was going on any more days out and all I want is to go to jomtien beach and have a relaxing day. We found the gay ice cream man and bought some nice ice creams and got some chairs wondering why so many people bring their kids to the gay section of the beach. The kids where making a racket in front of us so we decided to leave. I thought I would take a photo of them for my album. As we was walking away it all seemed to go quiet. Sods law I suppose.

[attachment=2:35tki1b3]fp.jpg[/attachment:35tki1b3][attachment=1:35tki1b3]ap.jpg[/attachment:35tki1b3]

I finally solved one mystery though, how Romania gets away paying so little to the boys. He gives them 300 baht and promises them another thousand after 3 hours of fun then leaves them to pay the short time hotel bill while escaping anyway he can. I just happened to have my camera handy on one such escape.

[attachment=0:35tki1b3]sp.jpg[/attachment:35tki1b3]

well its only April the 1st once a year :laughing3:

Smiles
April 1st, 2010, 11:17
:headbang:

As the days go by, I hope things get better for you Giggsy. Was that you (or 'yours') who/which modelled for that Choco-banana?

paperboy
April 1st, 2010, 18:30
lol
very very good

thanks
paperboy

joe552
April 1st, 2010, 20:48
If only all our holidays could be so exciting! Well done, giggsy!!

giggsy
April 3rd, 2010, 05:19

As the days go by, I hope things get better for you Giggsy. Was that you (or 'yours') who/which modelled for that Choco-banana?

You would need a bunch of banana's to model mine.

[attachment=0:2w3b5mub]GetAttachment.jpg[/attachment:2w3b5mub]

bing
April 3rd, 2010, 08:23
giggsy neat pics,, loved the whole posting , next time you should ask my permission to use my private member for the ice cream mold.

giggsy
April 4th, 2010, 04:56

As the days go by, I hope things get better for your banana?

It has been pointed out to me in PM's that my tour guide тАЬSapshootтАЭ bears a similar name to another tour guide who has been mentioned on SGT. I can sincerely say that there is no connection between the two tour guides. I can also report that I have dispensed with the services of тАЬSapshootтАЭ and have hired one of his cousins who is called тАЬSnapshotтАЭ. Again nothing to do with any other tour guide who advertises directly or indirectly on this board.

DamienZ
April 4th, 2010, 14:17
Great Trip Report!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/UxXW6tfl2Y0/0.jpg

"Very witty Wilde..very witty!"

Thanks!
:hello1: