PDA

View Full Version : Any parties or events in Pattaya 10th to 14th May?

April 1st, 2010, 04:22
Hi,

I'm visiting Pattaya for just 4 days in May (10th to 14th). Does anyone know if there are any special parties going on in that period. Any celebrations in any of the bars? Any beauty pageants etc?

Or can direct me to a site that has an up to date calender of events for Pattaya?

Many thanks in advance.

Timmy

lonelywombat
April 2nd, 2010, 14:17
Yes there will be a pre boarding party at the airport for those trying to get out of town before Sungkron starts in Pattaya!

Interesting there is a songkran in May as well .This board is so up to date

Thai Dyed
April 2nd, 2010, 15:06
Hi,
I'm visiting Pattaya for just 4 days in May (10th to 14th). Does anyone know if there are any special parties going on in that period. Any celebrations in any of the bars? Any beauty pageants etc?

Hey Timmy, 4 Days in May sounds like a movie title. Sorry, nothing going on here then. Maybe if you ask Wesley, very nicely and politely, he will send a few drag queens from the Philippines to spice up your stay! Or for a similar experience try visiting Boyztown. Even though you will be the only farang there, you'll just love the shows. They've been doing the same thing there for the last 50 years and its the same guys too! Have fun.
[attachment=0:30n7sfnt]Fresh Blood for Boyztown.jpg[/attachment:30n7sfnt]