PDA

View Full Version : Name that Hongnam No 3

March 31st, 2010, 22:32
Now that we are back at home and Thailand is in the grip of the Low Season heres a new fun contest...name that Hongnam!
All Hongnams are all in Pattaya and could be any Gay venue.
The member who names the most correctly will be awarded a cyber prize by me.

Equal first at the moment are Snottish-guy and Colonmx...

UreRinal

rincondog
March 31st, 2010, 22:47
Only a member of this forum would spend holiday time taking pictures of urinals.

jinks
March 31st, 2010, 22:53
Cafe Royale.

April 1st, 2010, 00:27
Yes, Cafe Royal, well done Jinx.

Harder ones to follow.

UreRinal

giggsy
April 1st, 2010, 01:08
Only a member of this forum would spend holiday time taking pictures of urinals.

I was thinking it was more of tingtong thing..what a load of ..........toilets.
Much more interesting if smiles took a few photos of thai butts and we had to guess which is smiles favourite bubble butt.

blueboy
April 5th, 2010, 11:47
Urerinal is obviously a bore to have to go and take photos of urinals. I also note that there is never anyone in the pics. Do they all run out when you walk in?

bigben
April 6th, 2010, 01:01
-------Whispering in Urerinal ear....

When you refer to the omni present jinks....

The capital "J" is not used.

Personally I would like to see a photo of the new transgender / Ladyboy loos that are popping up.

Is that a Thailand thing?

Anyone know?

ceejay
April 6th, 2010, 01:11
[youtube:3etu3eej]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGepP_XYfc[/youtube:3etu3eej]
There you are.

bigben
April 19th, 2010, 10:22
Thank you Ceejay--for that Youtube delight.

Interesting that the schools up north have added the third restroom feature. I haven't heard of any in the Chonburi area.

It is also interesting to me that the attitude toward gays is or seems to be more open in the schools up north than in Chonburi.

Has anyone seen or heard of any transgendered restrooms in the Jomtiem/Pattaya area? :pottytrain5:

April 19th, 2010, 12:53
Interesting that the schools up north have added the third restroom feature. I haven't heard of any in the Chonburi area.

It is also interesting to me that the attitude toward gays is or seems to be more open in the schools up north than in Chonburi.

Has anyone seen or heard of any transgendered restrooms in the Jomtiem/Pattaya area? :pottytrain5:

When katoeys stop mugging, thieving, screaming and behaving like animals ... then they can have them

April 19th, 2010, 12:58
[quote="blueboy"]Urerinal is obviously a bore to have to go and take photos of urinals. I also note that there is never anyone in the pics. Do they all run out when you walk in?[/quote

A bore? I don't think so! By the way what was the last topic you posted? :dontknow: