PDA

View Full Version : After 14 days in sunee

Dani69
March 31st, 2010, 03:35
I have to open a new blog as my last one seems to be taken over by restaurant reviews which i dont really see has any connection to sunee plaza but whatever...
For those of you who remember I left you in the lurch as I went off to enjoy an nice Club SANDWICH. hehe
Well it went down well with no side effects the following day except, a few aching bones lol
Both boys performed their duties well and I must say would be a pleasure to have either back again ...
Managed to get to Tum "Young" (hehe) fairly early the other night and I was met with I reackon 30 odd boys and quite a few farang as well, very lively place the 20 baht tip thing is big here but on the whole a little bit too young for my taste.I did buy one boy a drink or two and give a 100baht tip because he looked like he needed a good meal to be honest , he didn┬┤t speak one word of English only the usual "U off me"..
Needless to say I refrained as I was duty bound to go to Crazy Pub to meet a boy I had know from my last visit Nov/Dec 09.

Boy "N" was waiting for me of course , know him quite a long time and we drank and chatted etc, really nice guy and excellent English which helps a lot. About 3am of we trotted to Mosaik ( I highly recommend) and after the odd Beer Singha we entered my Love Chamber lol and had what I have to say was fantastic sex, little bit of sleep and yes you guessed it more of the other.
He left me with the usual peck on the lips and " u call me teerak" so i slipped him 1500 of the best baht spent in a long time.
I can┬┤t belive how quickly time goes here in LOS half way through my vacation already but I have vowed to increase my work load by having the odd boy during the day as well.
Have been looking at Gayromeo and omg so many boys online 24/7 if any of you guys have any suggestion for short time fun from Gayromeo it would be appreciated ,and same if you want name of boys I have been friendly with just PM me.
Tomorrow Wunderbar has "End of busy Season party" lol was there ever a busy one this year ?
Must close now as it is late and I have a Gorgeous thing waiting for in the Love Shack
Will fill him in and fill you all in ASAP.
PS. old cocktail gogo reopens on 9th April .

cdnmatt
March 31st, 2010, 16:37
You still expect people to read this? By the eight day it was more than enough!

Geez, you've sure turned bitchy over the past while, eh? Starting a new and pointless topic to complain that there aren't enough topics. Of course, this is instead of creating your own topics.

And now you're bitching because someone started a new topic. Sheesh, hard to please!

March 31st, 2010, 16:43
I think the last time he was pleased was some time in the mid 1950's.

Beachlover
March 31st, 2010, 19:40

The queen of demented old farts... How high up is your accommodation right now? If it's anything above the 4th floor do humanity a good deed and take a leap will you?

Dani69
April 1st, 2010, 03:39
Lol ignore him guys judging by the amount of PM┬┤s I have had, plenty of normal blokes have enjoyed reading my account of my current trip.
And I shall continue to post after every 7 days just to annoy the bored old Queen.

paperboy
April 1st, 2010, 05:55
hi everyone
To be fair, ive never been to thaialand, and it sounds like a fairy tale to me.
It just cant be like that, or is it???
Only just over 6 weeks to go, i will soon find out

paperboy

cdnmatt
April 1st, 2010, 06:12
You continue to post your make believe world with your "Boyfriend" lets us know when you find reality! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If you think it is anything more than this it is you that has his head in the sand!
Wake up and smell the roses...Not bitchy.....But REAL!

Up to you, cutie. :-)

Like Dodger said in a post, if he's just pretending this whole thing, than I'm more than happy to pretend right along with him. Although, he's quite emotionally attached to me. Why is the question, which I'll probably never know, and at this stage, don't care about.

lonelywombat
April 1st, 2010, 15:15

Geez, you've sure turned bitchy over the past while, eh? Starting a new and pointless topic to complain that there aren't enough topics. Of course, this is instead of creating your own topics.

And now you're bitching because someone started a new topic. Sheesh, hard to please![/quot

Are you bind? I am almost the only one posting TOPICS....You continue to post your make believe world with your "Boyfriend" lets us know when you find reality! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If you think it is anything more than this it is you that has his head in the sand!
Wake up and smell the roses...Not bitchy.....But REAL!

hereforme the problem with you is that sometimes you post a very clear message and restaurants is an example.I assume that is when you are sober. Most of your posts are downright aggressive ,rude and abusive with no point.
A sober hereforme posting positive and relevant info about both Pattaya and Bangkok is welcome. But your usual late night posts are unworthy of you and the board.
With your local knowledge you could be an asset.

Thai Dyed
April 1st, 2010, 21:10
hi everyone
It just cant be like that, or is it???
Only just over 6 weeks to go, i will soon find out

paperboy

We just can't wait until you get here paperboy! We are all holding our breath. The feathers will be flying where ever you go.
[attachment=0:5br6s5a3]Paperboy arrives - The feathers fly.jpg[/attachment:5br6s5a3]