PDA

View Full Version : Special Show at Dream Boys

TrongpaiExpat
March 28th, 2010, 18:02
Last Saturday night I dropped in for what was being billed as a "Special Show" at Dream Boys on Soi Twilight, Bangkok. The first drink price was 300B, second drink 250B, third 200B. You would be better off buying a bottle. The best I could tell the only thing "Special" about this show was the price. It was pretty much the same one that I saw 3 weeks ago at 250B. I guess the German owner figured that new tourists would not know. He also is not banking on the expats noticing, though there were several in the audience and the two I spoke to did notice.

I will say two positive things about the BBB group (Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok) first, it's the only non smoking go-go on the soi. Second, there's a lot of new boys and many are very good looking. The staff is not pushy either, OK that's three nice things.

Last Sat. I was in Future Boys and for the 10pm show there were about 7-8 customers. I was surprised they had the usual show. Lots of nice boys, a few I know. Show, not bad but there's two pushy mama-sans that got annoying. Drinks were 230B.

Beachlover
March 28th, 2010, 18:18
I just like the Michael Jackson (Black or White) dance they do. It's neat.

markie1
March 29th, 2010, 17:49
I was there a couple weeks ago,the first drink price to see the 10.30 show is 300 thats 600 for two drinks thats ┬г12.20 in Uk money for two small bottles of Heiniken., the 12.00 oclock show price is 250 baht each per drink. Way too expencive in my mind, will not be going back